TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Blucky
what time is your appt? can't wait to hear how it goes!?!?!! wooohoo

pb, yay for blood work! bummer they can't call you later today with results, but no big deal. They may have you come back in every few days to make sure the levels are going up. OR, they may just say, come back at 6 weeks for your 1st ultrasound. Im excited to hear what they say for you.

Dope, still so sorry you are uncomfortable - but im glad they caught it and you are on the mend now! are you still good to ttc this cycle?

Hopin,
thats exciting about your positive opk, hopefully we both get our bfp's for christmas...

Appt is at 11:15... Didn't go to class this am bc I still feel so sick but I have to go to lab after my appt bc I don't think I can miss any more days. I can't wait to see the babies!!! I still get nervous that one won't make it... But I'm staying as positive as I can.

Grace I think my follies were 18 and almost 20, and I triggered about 14 hours after that.

Hopin good luck in your tww...

Grace remind me did u trigger yesterday or the day before?

I gotta question, so I had 3 mature follicles at the time of the iui, what happens to the eggs that don't get fertilized.

PB, The eggs that dont get fertilized just evaporate and reduce down to nothing.

Blucky, I had 3 follies: 17, 19 & 21 at 8a on Saturday and I triggered 9 hrs later at 5pm Sat night. We bd'd Sat at 11pm, Sunday at 630p and then tonight sometime.........ha ha, im sure you didn't need to know my exact specifics but here you go! OH I PRAY THIS WORKS!!!!!!!

Blucky, its 1130!! I bet you are seeing your babies right now!?!??!?!:happydance:

Omg words cannot describe how AMAZING the scan was today... I'm going into class but will post pics and details when I get home.... We are on cloud 9 and SO IN LOVE!!!!!

Omg words cannot describe how AMAZING the scan was today... I'm going into class but will post pics and details when I get home.... We are on cloud 9 and SO IN LOVE!!!!!

:happydance::blue::pink::hugs::cloud9::yipee::dance::wohoo:

yay!!! This is so exciting!! I cannot WAIT to hear all about it.

In December of 2011 I started my first round of Clomid after TTC for 2 years, and to mine and my DH surprise we got pregnant, but I miscarried at 9 weeks. So we decided to take a few months off and enjoy our summer. I started back on the Clomid in September and so far nothing. This past Friday the 23rd I did a "Trigger" Ovidrel shot, I go back on Dec 7th for a blood test to see if I am pregnant so right now I am in the 2ww. I am hoping this is our month. Is anyone else in the 2ww as well?

Hi grney and welcome! Grace is in her TWW and PB just got her BFP!!

So girls... let me tell you a little bit about my scan today... like I said earlier... it was nothing short of AMAZING!! I got there on time, DH had a hard time leaving work and was late... and I am actually glad that he was! So my Doc did the ultrasound, showed the heart beats, and measured the babies, and he had to jet bc I guess he had to go to the hospital for something.... so when my DH got there the nurse re-did the US so that my hubby could see and she actually got a better view of the babies! She when she was showing them to us... she zoomed in on the first one, and left it there for about a minute...I had asked her when we might be able to see them move, and as soon as the words left my mouth the baby started wiggling!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance: It was AMAZZZZZING!!!
S/he was wiggling their booty like they were dancing... it was the most amazing and surreal thing I have ever seen! I could have sat there and watched him/her forever! SOOOOO ADORABLE the way they wiggled! Then she moved over to the other baby, not to be outdone by the first one, s/he started kicking their legs! right left right left.... like a rockett! It was the coolest thing ever! I swear there are no words to describe the difference and how surreal it is to see them move and wiggle! :happydance::happydance:

Next time we get an US I am going to video it on my cell phone so I can show yall. Words could not describe!! I go on Thursday to meet with my OB, but probably wont get another US for over a month!

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: I cant wait to meet my nuggets!!! Below are the pics from today.

Attachments

• aresized.jpg
    aresized.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 3
  • bresized.jpg
    bresized.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 3
In December of 2011 I started my first round of Clomid after TTC for 2 years, and to mine and my DH surprise we got pregnant, but I miscarried at 9 weeks. So we decided to take a few months off and enjoy our summer. I started back on the Clomid in September and so far nothing. This past Friday the 23rd I did a "Trigger" Ovidrel shot, I go back on Dec 7th for a blood test to see if I am pregnant so right now I am in the 2ww. I am hoping this is our month. Is anyone else in the 2ww as well?

Hi Grney!! I am in my 2WW right now. I go for bloodwork tomorrow to see if I O'd or not! I'm on CD20 right now, FX'd for you and hope this is the time for you to get your BFP!!!!! :flower:

Blucky glad to hear everythign went well! I'm sure it's reassuring and comforting and a THOUSAND other emotions to see them move like that :) Congrats!

I will be taking progesterone until I'm 11 weeks. Omg I pray my results come back good tomorrow. Tomorrow needs to hurry up

Omg blucky!!! I'm crying too!! How beautiful! Omg omg!

I have no words but you know how I feel! Yay!!

The first two tests are from Saturday, and the last one is from sunday

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79