TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

eek PB I loved watching my tests get darker! The kicker was the digital that said PREGNANT... that is when I believed it. I have a pic of all my tests in order from light to dark on the first page of my journal. Tickled me to see them get darker! and PB You will continue to be emotional and sappy! I cry now everytime I watch the Ellen show... and even some other lame stuff on TV.... I am entirely too emotional most of the time which is a huge change from before.

Sorry to make yall cry with my description but so glad that yall liked it! Can you believe how much my babies grew in just 2 weeks??? My last scan was 2 weeks ago, but they grew 2.5 weeks work according the their measurements... so they must have really enjoyed turkey day! I finally put on FB that it was twins, and people cant believe it... lol

And I also took a digital one Saturday. Lol.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 0
Have yall seen that commercial with the m&ms where they are at a party and see the brown m&m and they are like "so its THAT kinda party"...here this one....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI0ff3iO3n0

At the end, where the red m&m starts dancing... that is what my DH and I thought of when we saw our nuggets wiggling... lol.... WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE YEA!

Have yall seen that commercial with the m&ms where they are at a party and see the brown m&m and they are like "so its THAT kinda party"...here this one....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mI0ff3iO3n0

At the end, where the red m&m starts dancing... that is what my DH and I thought of when we saw our nuggets wiggling... lol.... WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE YEA!

So if they go by the first day of your last period, I will be 5 weeks Saturday, so I should be able to get a sonogram done next week or the week after, right?

I don't know. He told me its to make a healthy environment for the baby. I guess to make it stick better. I don't know.

Progesterone is normally given to make sure your uterine lining is nice and thick and "cozy" for the embryo to implant into. Some women have naturally lower prog levels, some dont. The only think that scares me, is that prog is the same thing docs give you to start your period too. Did they give you suppositories or prog pills to take orally?

Lmao that's awesome blucky! Now everytime I see that ad ill think of your little ones!!! Two healthy wigglers! Woohoo

My progesterone has been fine, so I guess he has been making me take it for my uterus lining.

Yea PB it def won't hurt anything... I've never taken them but I'd shove anything in there for healthy nuggets lol! Can't wait to hear ur betas tomorrow!!

No taking this month off... they didn't think it was a good idea for me to start clomid with my stomach still out of wack... :(

Yes pb, praying for a good number tomorrow and that they have You go back in a few days for Another check! And then your first u/s will be shortly after that!! Yay!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->