TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

I think 20mm,21mm, and one was 16mm but I took ovidrel like 24 hours after after my sonogram, so I'm sure they got bigger

wow that great sized pb! I wonder if you will have one or two!?!??!!
soooo excited for you!

You must be dieing to get your results. I remember this time is brutal. the waiting. LOL.
did you sleep at all last night?

Yes omg, I'm calling exactly at 8 when they open. Lol. They said they would call me, but I can't wait until then. Lol. I hope there is no more than 2. Ha

Hi ladies, hope everyone is doing well today! :flower:
I go in today for my CD21 bloodwork, they will tell me if I o'd or not, right? Do they give me any more information than that? I want to know what to expect. Do they tell me exactly when I o'd?

Hopin, I dont think any of us have gone in for cd21 bloodwork. What we usually go in do is starting on cd12 for bloodwork and ultrasounds to check on follies, we go cd12 and then keep going back every few days until they are big enough. Then once they are mature enough, then we are told to trigger/ovidrel, Then thats it until we either start AF or get a bfp.

Did they have you go in to check your follies? did you take ovidreL trigger/ ?

Yes omg, I'm calling exactly at 8 when they open. Lol. They said they would call me, but I can't wait until then. Lol. I hope there is no more than 2. Ha

Pb, i agree with you, anything more than 2 and there are so many risks. I would pray for 2 max also. Did you call them yet? its 9:12?!?!?!?

can you tell im excited? im living vicariously through you and miss blucky until its my turn! :thumbup:

Lmao. Yes I can tell. You WILL get your BFP soon. Don't be discouraged if you have no symptoms during the 2ww. I didn't have any symptoms what so ever, and I still don't. But I have been kinda sick to my stomach these past two days

My husband has been a F'n jerk lately. I am getting fed up.

Oh no!! Guys can really suck sometimes, and remember your hormones are all over the place, so you could be responding more sensitively.
what is he doing?

Than you, Grace, for the response.

I actually don't take Ovidrel -- just Clomid. I did go to have my follies checked but I went on CD10.

My hcg is 352, and my progesterone is 42.5. :) I go back tomorrow too see if my numbers doubled.

thats awesome :wohoo::wohoo:
thats a great nice big number! so tomorrow we pray for doubling! HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He just has a attitude for no reason. Like this morning I texted him and said "I think I'm gonna wind up getting morning sickness cause I'm sick to my stomach." And he said "we'll it's part of being pregnant, you asked for it, so your gonna have to deal with it" he is just being a F'n jerk. Ugh.

So I will know if my numbers doubled by Thursday. Yay! I really hope they do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->