TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

I don't think I had blood drawn at 16 dpo but all my numbers are on the first page of my journal.

pb, that was kind of jerky that he said that. geez. maybe he's in a mood about something else and just being short with you because of it.

men stink at times. my Dh does this too.

who cares though!!!! YOU ARE PREGNANT !~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~ YAY!

That sounds like something my DH would say but it doesn't sound like a jerky thing to me... It's a pretty true statement dont ya think? :shrug: just my 2 cents.

Blucky
so are both babies caught up with eachother? how far along did they saw you were measuring? and does that match up with your last AF date?

We'll yeah it's true. But I could tell he was being a jerk. The past few days he has just been a jerk for no reason.

Sometimes it's not what you say but how you say it... Some guys just can't get that.

Grace the babies measured 9w and 9w1d so they grew about 2.5 weeks in the last 2 weeks. According to the last af I had I will be 10w tomorrow.... They're just about even now vs having a 4 day gap. They looked great!!!

Sometimes it's not what you say but how you say it... Some guys just can't get that.

Grace the babies measured 9w and 9w1d so they grew about 2.5 weeks in the last 2 weeks. According to the last af I had I will be 10w tomorrow.... They're just about even now vs having a 4 day gap. They looked great!!!

yay! blucky! :happydance::happydance: thats so great they are both almost the same now! i can't even imagine what it was like for you and DH to see them moving around and looking like babies now. i can't even imagine how that felt! Im so thrilled for you!

blucky i had to go today to have bloodwork done, and the woman sitting beside me in labs was preg with twins. i couldn't help but think about you! she is so excited! i don't blame her, or you. How amazing it must be!!

That's great pb!! And you are going for blood work again tomorrow right?

Yes but I won't get the results until Thursday :( she said she would like to see at least 600 tomorrow. I'm really freaking my self out. I'm worried my numbers won't double. Omg. I'm so emotional today. And I'm just worried!

Pb, try to relax and think positive, I totally understand where u r coming from. The first several weeks and bloodwork and us are very nerve racking !

you need to keep positive and know that you will have a little one !

It's going to be ok and there is no point in worrying until you have something real to worry about, remember stress isn't good- so take deep heaths and think happy loving thoughts of you holding your little one.

Grace, I couldn't have said it better myself.

PB, think happy thoughts. You are PREGNANT! What an amazing thing!!! Embrace this moment, and know that it is meant to be!!! <3 thinking of you!

Yes grace well said. PB tbh if the just go up that's a good sign... Of course if they double its better but going up alone is fine.... Mine went from 15 to 139 to 1903.... Guess that's twins for ya... When I saw the 1903 on 20DPO I Was like OH LORDY that's high lol!! I told my DH before our first scan I thought there was 2 and he was like nahhh it's just 1. Yea right! Lol

blucky i had to go today to have bloodwork done, and the woman sitting beside me in labs was preg with twins. i couldn't help but think about you! she is so excited! i don't blame her, or you. How amazing it must be!!

Excited, yes... scared, yes at moments. Its a scary thought to be a first time mom in general... knowing that another human being is going to depend on you 100% for EVERYTHING...can be a daunting thought... throw in the fact that I am having 2 babies, and its down right terrifying at times. Dont get me wrong, I know that my DH and I will be great parents...not perfect of course, but good parents. Our communication and values are so solid that I have no doubt that we will raise wonderful children, but it is still scary. Its scary that I am just 10 weeks any already showing so much... I am going to be HUGE... and even more miserable than I am now... I would go through AGES of misery if it meant that I am going to have healthy nuggets, but that doesnt make the crappy feeling any easier to accept lol. I am already having a hard time rolling from one side to another in the bed at night... and I am only 10 weeks! Its crazy! My body is going to be ruined... which I am okay with... but I am so scared that if I have a c-section (and I likely will) that I wont be able to properly care for my babies bc I will be recovering... and what if they come early? too early? If I was released from the hospital before my babies I dont know what I would do! I would be a wreck! I feel fortunate that I have not gotten sick once during my pregnancy and any nausea that I have had hasnt lasted more than a total of about 10 minutes (with all times combined)... I fall in that lucky 25%.... but then my mom would swell REALLY bad with her pregnancies and I think that is how I am going to be too...my wedding ring already is getting tight, and it is winter time so it should be getting looser. Bah... so pregnancy isnt exactly what I had anticipated so far, but I know that there are going to be 2 amazing pots of gold at the end of my rainbow, and that keeps me going.
Okay I think I am done ranting for now!

I completely understand. I have a 5 year old, who came along before I had any fertility issues (he was a SURPRISE, actually. funny how that works isn't it?) I remember being pregnant (with just one) and being SO scared, not knowing how I'd be...and you have that feeling x2. It's ok to express that, and it doesn't mean you are ungrateful for the blessing you have!!!
I'm sure it is scary, I know multiple pregnancies are complicated and you have double the symptoms!!! Don't be hard on yourself for being 'big', I saw the picture you posted and you look great, you are having TWINS, give yourself a break there! Have you thought of any names??!?! Do you think you will have b/b, g/g or b/g?! SO EXCITING!!
You are so lucky, you have not one but TWO little miracles growing inside of you, and that is just BEAUTIFUL. I'm jealous, I must say :)
You'll be fine and I'm so excited to see this whole journey through to those perfect little peanuts being born!!!! :hugs:

I would prefer a boy and girl, and to be honest that is what I think that I am having... I dont know... but just the way they appear in ultrasounds that is kinda what I am thinking. Of course I will be happy with b/b, g/g, or whatever.... I just want them to be healthy of course! We have thought of some names. Names that we like for girls are Claire and Madeline (or Madelyn) and names we like for boys are Brady and Alexander. Theres no telling though... that will likely be one of the last things that we decide. We are going to pick 2 names per baby (our list is longer than those 4, those are just the fav) and then probably name them when they are born.

I meet with my OB for the first time on Thursday, I have finally graduated from the care of my RE (yay) and I am anxious to ask him all my questions.

Ah it's so exciting when you think of those kind of things!!! I know you'll be happy with whatever but we all have preferences and those go out the window once we find out what we're having.

I love Madeline!! I would call her Maddie :) Brady and Alexander are such great names! They are masculine and strong!!

That's awesome you go to your OB Thursday!! Can't wait to hear all about it!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->