TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Blucky
I can't believe you are already being released to your OB, it seems like just yesterday you were in the tww and going bananas! haha
I can totally understand how you have been feeling, well - I sort of can. I mean, I didn't get past 5 weeks last time so i can't even imagine what it feels like to REALLY know that you are having a baby. I mean, once you are released to your OB - you are very VERY safe and the pregnancy will likely go through 35+ weeks. Getting the bfp is one thing but its really only step one. But you are like there now, you are having two healthy little ones and they are doing just fine and growing away. I can't even imagine what that feels like as NOW ITS REALLY REAL that you are going to be a mother!

I am so thrilled for you and can't wait to get there myself. I am also so thrilled that we all get to go through our pregnancies together, you, pb, me and dope too! I know that we will conceive soon and I think its so great that we get to share all the experiences together !! and you too Hopin. Although you are already a mom, this is the first for all of us...........but still its just the same.

Yes I am guessing you are going to get pretty large, but hey- its OK and if you have a csection, thats OK too. Many people have them, one of my docs at work had to have one cuz her baby was breach, she was really upset about it beforehand as she wanted a vaginal delivery but then after she had the baby she came to see me and told me how shocking easy the csection was. they are so common now adays and either way, it will be a wonderful delivery for your little ones. You will be able to care for them - no problem, you will be a little sore the first 5 days but your Dh will be there and my guess is that your MIL will be staying over your place to help also. You will be just fine!

I love the names, i think you mentioned them before. they are awesome!

pb, how are you doing?

hopin, did you have that bloodtest today? did it show that you O'd?

dope, you doing ok?

Blucky, when should I call to schedule my appointment with my obgyn? Cause it could take a month or more to get a appointment.

Grace I'm good. I took like a 3 hour nap earlier. And I'm still feeling nasious.

PB... get saltines... lots of them. They are a life saver to munch on throughout the day. I think that is why I never got sick... I ate them throughout the day, first thing in the am too. I would wait until your first scan before you call your OB. You want to make sure that you RE willingly releases you, and depend on how you baby(ies) progress, it could be as soon as 8 weeks or not until your first trimester is over. Most OBs put a rush on appts for women who are preggo, its not like waiting for an appt for a pap smear or check up or something like that.

I have been sick since sat night and I still feel pretty crummy. Really trying to limit what I take, but cant medicate like I normally would.

Hope yall have a good night!

Yeah. My obgyn won't see me until I'm 8-10 weeks anyways. Well I go for blood work in a little bit to see if my numbers doubled. But I won't get the results until tomorrow morning. Ugh. You were right, this wait for the blood work and sonogram is WAY worse than the 2ww. Lol. And December 17th seems sooooo far away. Lol

Yeah. My obgyn won't see me until I'm 8-10 weeks anyways. Well I go for blood work in a little bit to see if my numbers doubled. But I won't get the results until tomorrow morning. Ugh. You were right, this wait for the blood work and sonogram is WAY worse than the 2ww. Lol. And December 17th seems sooooo far away. Lol

I have my fingers crossed for good numbers for you pb!! and you get them tomorrow so that is good!! I'm bummed they aren't letting you do an US before Dec 17th, but on the other hand, think of it as a good sign, they must think everything is PERFECT with your pregnancy :thumbup: and there is no urgency or need to do one sooner. You are "low risk" so thats a great thing!! :happydance::happydance:

I dont envy being in this waiting period, I am excited and hopeful to get a bfp again myself, but I also know that those first few appts are going to be really scary for me. I remember last time my anxiety level was through the roof !
I guess I'll just rely on you guys to help keep me calm and say the same things back to me, that i say to you, ha ha :haha:

10 weeks today... Can't believe I'm already 25% thru my pregnancy! Yikes

wow Blucky!!!!!!! 10 weeks is so great! :happydance: I am so thrilled for you and that your two little ones are growing stronger each day! yay! I can't imagine how it feels to get over that hump, I mean in 2 weeks you will be in 2nd trimester!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happydance:

I am so happy for you and your DH

It's so hard to stay awake in psychology.... I can't wait til this semester is over.

Grace, I had my bloodwork done yesterday and I have not gotten results yet. Thanks.

Thank you! :) they said they do first sonograms at 7 weeks. I wish it was sooner. But it's only a little over 2 weeks away. It's not that far away, but its going to feel like a life time. Lol. I really hope you get your BFP this time :) when does the baby have a heart beat, 5 weeks?

Heartbeat is usually visible on us at 6weeks and then you can "HEAR" it at 7 or 8 weeks. if you haven't already you should check out babycenterdotcom they have a week by week develop description so you can see exactly what your little bean is doing each day!!!!

its really really cool pb, i was just look at it! check it out - you'll love it

I just did my blood work, they had to poke me 5 times before they got any blood. Ouch.

We haven't heard our heart beats yet :-(( maybe tomorrow? I don't think my re even had a Doppler. I can't wait to hear them tho. We saw the heartbeats at our first scan but they were weak... But they are HELLA STRONG now! :cloud9:

They measured about an inch each Monday too... Seems like yesterday they were just poppy seeds!!

I think u have to e 10 weeks to hear it with a regular Doppler... Otherwise I think they can use a vaginal Doppler. Ill know tomorrow.

As long as I can see the heart beat, I'll feel better. December 17th needs too hurry up. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->