TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Blucky thats so exciting you are going again tomorrow. I didn't realize that, weren't you just there on Monday?? why so quick?
Anyway, who cares!?!??! can't wait to hear if you HEAR the heartbeats!!
Oh wait is tomorrow first OB appt?

how are you feeling pb??

im anxious and scared im going to get a bfn again :(

ALso, im testing out trigger, so I should test 2,4,6,8 etc until it goes negative right?
then wait a day or two and start again?

Grace today is the first OB... I wont get an US, its just to go over family history... I am going to ask if they can use their doppler though.

When I tested out the trigger I tested daily, then waited like 3 days and tested again. I think it was gone at 5-6DPO... then I got my BFP at 9DPO... which is still REALLY early! FX for you this time! How many DPO are you now?

Great number PB! Are you having them checked anymore before your scan?

Im such a big baby... I have been watching a baby story on TLC while I study this morning and end up crying like a goober... ugh I cant wait to meet my nuggets.

Grace today is the first OB... I wont get an US, its just to go over family history... I am going to ask if they can use their doppler though.

When I tested out the trigger I tested daily, then waited like 3 days and tested again. I think it was gone at 5-6DPO... then I got my BFP at 9DPO... which is still REALLY early! FX for you this time! How many DPO are you now?

well, what do you think? I took trigger saturday at 5pm, so do you think Sunday was O day or Monday?

pb, were your numbers 352 and then the next day they were 587?
if yes that is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!

could have been sunday... but its hard to tell. Are u still temping? that is how I knew when I o'd

Nope they said that I don't need anymore blood work. Yay. First sonogram is December 17th at 9am. Ugh. This cramping is freaking me out. The doc told me not to worry about it unless there is blood. But it just freaks me out. I mean my numbers wouldn't be rising if anything was wrong, right?

Blucky, No I stopped temping, I thought seeing I was being monitored with US and stuff that I could skip it and that it was only adding stress. lol

I am hoping by Friday (6 days past trigger) or sunday (8 days past) that it will be negative. Then i'll wait til next week Wed/Thur to start testing again...

PB.... STOP WORRYING!!! You will cause stress to your lil poppy seed and that wont be good! There is NOTHING wrong with cramping! NOTHING!!! In the first few weeks your uterus will double in size, if not grow more, and its not going to feel great.... Youre fine... relax... and enjoy the last little bit of decent sleep you are going to get for a LONGGGG time!!!

If you see blood, THEN you can worry. If you dont, then KNOCK IT OFF! Lol jk... but seriously... dont worry

I agree with Blucky, your numbers are perfect, you are not bleeding! so relax and enjoy this. There is NO sense in stressing unless you have a REASON. You have no reason so please - relax, for your little one.
be happy and thankful! you are preggo with a healthy little bean! YAY

And, even if you have bleeding, it doesn't necessarily mean its BAD. Many women bleed during 1st trimester and end up having healthy babies too.

MOre importantly. dont worry! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->