TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

I have 3 people going with me to my first sonogram. Lol. I will probably cry when I see it

OMG that is awesome! pb, I am so so happy for you and Im glad you are finally feeling better and trying to relax. I can't even imagine what it feels like to be where you are at.
I am sure that I will need YOU to remind me to relax when my time comes.

Last time, my beta went from 168 on a Monday, recheck was thursday and it was only 235, so it was clear right away that something wasn't ok. But you are PERFECT! your numbers are good and strong and Im so thrilled for you. I can't wait to get there myself and Im truly praying that next week I will get my bfp and it will be my forever baby this time! I would love to be able to go through this experience with you all. I mean I am going through it but I would love to also be pregnant while you guys are!

please god, please please god.

I hope you get pregnant this time. What dpo were you when you got those numbers?

thank you pb. Its funny because here i am telling you not to worry and im starting to stress/worry and obsess myself over here! LOL

I just hate not knowing, i am in limbo right now and have no way to know if we got pregnant this time or not. I wont even MAYBE know anything until next week on Wed/Thursday. LMFAO :wacko::wacko:

I just need to remind myself that I NEED to take it one slow step at a time
1) get ovidrel out of my system and get negative
2) get bfp [-o<
3) first blood draw
4) 2nd blood draw doubles correctly [-o<
5) US to show baby is infact in my uterus! [-o<[-o<

It kind of stinks that i get these wierd pulls/twinges in my ovaries/uterus and I had them last month too, so clearly they dont mean anything! they just make me more crazy!

too funny as I haven't even hit step one yet! :haha:

Blucky Charmed - How exciting for you. I thought your story about how they were moving is just amazing I actually started crying.

PB - Your numbers sound great!! So happy for you as well.

Grace 10209 - How are you doing with the two week wait? I am now 6 DPT, I want to test next Wednesday Dec 5th but I am so scared of disappointment, don't know if I should wait til next Friday. I will say that starting today I feel discomfort not really cramps in my lower abdomen don't know if it is just side effects from the Ovidrel.

Hopin4abump - How did you make out at your appointment?

Blucky Charmed - How exciting for you. I thought your story about how they were moving is just amazing I actually started crying.

PB - Your numbers sound great!! So happy for you as well.

Grace 10209 - How are you doing with the two week wait? I am now 6 DPT, I want to test next Wednesday Dec 5th but I am so scared of disappointment, don't know if I should wait til next Friday. I will say that starting today I feel discomfort not really cramps in my lower abdomen don't know if it is just side effects from the Ovidrel.

Hopin4abump - How did you make out at your appointment?

Thanks for asking, Grneyd -- my doc said i def ovulated. i'll be testing Sunday, 9DPO. but i'm pretty sure AF is on her way. bb's are very tender, which is typical for me before she shows up.

Grace I cramped/had twinges during my 2ww. Your gonna get your BFP this time and your gonna have a healthy pregnancy :)

Thank you pb. it helps and means a lot. and I can't wait for your U/S either! you are going to have to come and post your pic of your little one! YAY!

Blucky, how did it go with your OB? I still can't believe you are already graduated to an OB??!?!?!

Hopin, good luck testing !! thats awesome that sunday is 9dpo already! YAY!!!!
I hope you get your bfp!

where's dope? :shrug:

I know she said she wasn't doing clomid this cycle, watch she's gonna get her bfp this cycle cuz she's not trying!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that would be awesome! :thumbup:

Hi girls! Another busy day! So I was at the OB for 2 hours!! :wacko: I didnt get to hear the heartbeat though, she said at my next appt on Dec 17 I will get another scan and get to hear the heartbeat. Today they took blood, urine sample, and asked a million and one questions... Got a lot of info on things like cord blood, diff types of delivery methods, birth plans, classes, etc. It was EXHAUSTING... and my poor DH sat beside me the whole time and tried to pretend to be entertained, but it was even boring for me haha. Originally I think they said that I would only get a few scans between now and delivery, but they said that I will get one every 4 weeks to make sure that my babies stay within 25% of each other growth wise. I was like YEA!! I already booked my anatomy scan for march, but she said that I would know the sexes well before then (whew!!) They also broke down all of my prenatal care and delivery expenses into a monthly bill so I will have everything paid off bu August, which is pretty sweet. My official due date is June 26, which I had planned on anyway. She said that MOST of the twins in their practice deliver between 38-39 weeks and they take extra precaution to make sure they can bake a little longer, which I was glad to hear! So overall a very informative meeting ! Cant wait for my next scan!

Hey ladies... so just read through all I have missed.

I really can't remember everything...
Grace from what I have read the most common ovulation time is 36 hrs after trigger... I use that when figuring out my dpo...

So I had hsg test today... I had minor cramping but otherwise easier than I thought... my left tube is completely blocked... but all of my follies have been from right ovary so I don't think that's been a prob at this point... I have make a follow up apt and talkt to dr and go from there...

I'm so glad to hear your all doing well...

Thanks dope! I'm glad you made it through HSG! See not as bad as most fear! i'm curious what your docs "next plan" will be.

Blucky, very exciting !! Yay ;)

I had the worse dream ever last night. I woke up crying my eyes out. The dream was about me going to my first sonogram, and the baby didn't have a heart beat. Omg. :( that dream ruined my day.

Ughhh sorry pb, I think that's all of ours worst nightmare!! This process is so delicate!

:(

You will have a healthy little one, believe that :)

And me and my husband aren't doing to we'll. all we have been doing is fighting. We have barley talked in the past week, and when we do talk were fighting. I don't if he is stressed out about me being pregnant or what. But he has been a F'n ASS the pass week or so. I'm getting tired of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->