TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Btw why do they have to use a prune for 10 weeks? Isn't there another fruit, like a fig, that is about the same?

A surgical tech is a great job, if i could go back, i would do xray tech, in a heartbeat.

omg i like the prune! and you have two prunes!

Im gonna call monday and try to get an appt w a chiro i guess for my back...it always hurts much worse in the later part of the day. No matter how i sit or lay. I just am not sure what they can do since they cant do an xray. :shrug:

I think that's a great idea, it could be a pulled muscle or spasm or something and they can "work it out" an help ease some pain... It's at least worth a try.

How's everyone doing today?

Blucky, back any better?

Pb, I hope things with your DH are getting better, how r u feeling?

Hopin, any updates?

He has been nice. My grandma past away last night. So these past few days have been tough on me. I spent time with her until 2am Saturday night and then went back to her house at 9am Saturday morning to see her before she passed. It really breaks my heart, but I know she isn't suffering anymore.

TMI, but I think I pulled a muscle by my butt crack. Or it's a nerve or something. It's hurting pretty bad. When I push too pee, it hurts my butt crack. Lol. It started hurting out of no where

Omg pb I'm sooo sorry about your grandma, was she sick?:hugs:
Soo glad you got to be with her.

Weird about your butt crack? I wonder if its a hemorrhoid?

Yes her liver shut down. She was in and out of the hospital for the past 3 years and was put on hospice about 2 weeks ago. No I don't think so. It feels like a bone, muscles or nerve.

PB sorry about your Grandma :hugs: and your buttcrack ....

My back is a lil better today... its actually at the base of my back/top of my butt crack that hurts... if I rest it always feels better, but mondays are my LONG day with school so I am dreading how I will feel around 2-3 tomorrow.

Hope yall are doing good :)

That's where mine hurts is right at the tip of my butt crack where my lower back is. Lol. And thank y'all. I know she isn't hurting anymore

I'm trying not to read things online anymore, bc it is making me so scared.

I got one Nov 2, 12, and 26. My next one is Dec 18 with my OB. I pushed for the second US, to verify the heartbeat of baby#2... I think normally I would have only gotten the 2. I am just happy that I get them every 4 weeks with my OB... if there was only one baby then I think I would have one much less frequently.

My first sonogram is December 17th :) I hope I get more than 2. I wonder how many babies are in there? I will know on my sonogram, right? And is the sonogram a vaginal sonogram or do they put it on your belly?

It will be vaginal. I still have not had one on my belly. When I go for my 12 week scan on Dec 18 I hope to have an external one. They will still be SO SMALL at your scan... it will be a 6 weeks scan for you PB?

Here is my 6 week scan... baby was only 2.4mm...There is NO WAY they could have seen that from the outside.

Attachments

• sacA.jpg
    sacA.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 3
Is it normal not to feel many pregnancy symptoms at 5 weeks? I've been a little more tired than usual, sore boobs, and cramps and twinges here an there, and a little bloated, peeing a little more, but that's it. I don't "feel" pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->