• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

https://www.pregnology.com/due-date...&day=19&year=2012&omonth=1&oday=01&oyear=2012

I already checked and I'm due June 25th since I started af on Sept 18th... bluckey we really are hand in hand... did you feel ovulation? Today I'm 9 dpo and no way I'm I testing... maybe sun but think ill wait til mon.

I was prev married... I was married for 2 yrs but together for 7... my bf and I went to middle school together and then remet last year...

I think if I get a bfp I may go into shock so my grand plans may go to sh~!... but well see. I love my mil... fil is a pain, but I tolerate him better than bf and his sister is an addict and in a prog and we are helping raise her child... she's is a lot to handle- the sis not baby! His brother past a way 3yrs ago... but his mom is great!

Well gotta get back to work... will check in again ltr... sorry if I didn't answer a quest... took me 20 min of my break just to read thread... lol

June 26 will do ;) my DH bday is July 3 so they would be close!

Dopey sorry it took you so long to read! I just woke up from about a 2 hour nap and have to work from 5-10 boooo... I could have slept through the night.

No I didn't feel ovulation pains dope, never have :shrug: wish I could just once.

I'm not testing any sooner than Monday (so I say) but I am symptom spotting like a MF.

Talk to y'all later!

Mee toooo! Feel exhausted! And having a hot flash... uggg

No worries I just got out of work myself.

I think I have a really painful ovulation... hurt to walk, pee everything... I can't wait til mon

Yikes I dont think I want those kind of O pains! I just got home from work too...Sucked. My back hurts and I am now beyond exhausted. blah. I bought a FRER on my way home but I dont know when I am going to use it yet. who knows. Ill probably use it tomorrow even though I shouldnt

I agree with dope ! Blucky wait til Monday And test together! B strong! Lol

I know, easy for me to say as in only cd3, lmfao!

Good luck ladies ! I prob won't be here again til tomorrow as we have prep and then party starts at 2, I'll be thinking of you guys. Xoxooxox

Thank god for this thread - you are all I have to talk to- besides DH. Even my sister doesn't know we are ttc again and doing clomid/ovidrel

Xoxox

Hope your party goes well grace!

Dopey I will wait till monday and we can test together. FF moved my cross hairs on my chart so now I have no idea what's going on :(

Regardless I'm waiting til Monday... I WILL be strong!

According to my chart I am 9dpt, and as of this am it bumped me back to 6dpo :( I'm still starting to test on Monday .... Hmph.... U work today dopey?

So confused, I took off the + opk from 10-6 and now it's back to normal....

Yes I'm working... 3 more hrs and then I'm off til tue... yay!

How the nursery coming?

Again I'm exhausted and have had awful heartburn since yesterday... thank god only 1.5 more days... my nipple a bit more sensitive too... I have the whole guessing and not knowing?

Hey just curious, what's your opinion on finding out the sex once preg?

Nursery is coming good... We are about to take the crib and dresser to our house and I will take a picture and post it in a bit. Did you see the giraffe painting I did for the nursery? It's a few pages back.
I am still tired too but trying to stay busy so that maybe time will pass quicker.

We are going to find out the sex when we get preg... My DH wants to know... Then we will pick a few names and choose once it is born.

This waiting really sucks. I think I might break down and test tomorrow. If by chance it is positive my DH is off and it would be nice to tell him. I'm not sure yet... If its neg I wouldn't be disappointed though, now if it was neg on tue-thur then I would be sad.

I'm not sure yet tho.

Ok I'm gonna wait til Monday.... Wahhh this is brutal!!

Grace, I hope your mil is being nice today!!!

I've had heart burn for over 2 hours, peed 4x the last hour, have crazy creamy cm, and am way crankier than I normally am. Hope these are good signs.

I still have heartburn! Wahh...

Dope this is OUR WEEK!!!

Grace this is YOUR CYCLE!!

Yay for us!

Hi guys
Party went great! Huge turnout - DH and I are hungover and totally exhausted. MIL was fine - so all good.

How are you guys? Are you being strong or did u test????????

Oh, found out yesterday that neighbor across st is preggo again - she has a one yr old.
She's due on MY due date from ectopic preg. April 16 :(

It's ok though, I am going to get bfp again and this time it will be a healthy little one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->