TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Hello ladies just got caught up. Grace I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. I will admit I caved and took a test yesterday which was 9 days past trigger it came back negative so hoping this just means trigger has left my system. I will test again Wednesday go for my blood test Friday.

Hi there. thats right, i forgot you are ONE day ahead of me! I hope we both get our bfps!!! :happydance:

I will for sure reassure you. :) I hope you get your BFP Monday!!!!!! Yay!!!

Thank you pb, on both. Im definitly going to need you to do that for me. I know myself and Im sure i'll be WAY worse then you are. Its very easy to "give" the right advice, but very hard to take it for yourself. :dohh:

We just booked our dogs knee surgery. Monday the 10th, same day as my blood test. :dohh:

Preg test is negative tonight, yay!

So now my question is when do I start testing again? After seeing that stark white test now I'm Scared.....wed is 9dpo, thrs 10, fri 11dpo, etc.

Grace u need to test out your trigger with fmu. Evening urine is too diluted. Just my 2 cents

But isn't negative? Negative ? :shrug:

I can test again in am...... So are you saying if toniht was neg and tomorrow is positive - then it's still trigger? I thought once u get negative u r good, I didn't know time of day mattered?

How long did u hold it and abstain from fluids before u tested? The more diluted your urine is the higher the chance of a false neg. u could still have a very low trace amount of the trigger that would have been missed, but maybe not. I would test in the am just to double check.

How long did u hold it and abstain from fluids before u tested? The more diluted your urine is the higher the chance of a false neg. u could still have a very low trace amount of the trigger that would have been missed, but maybe not. I would test in the am just to double check.

Ok and if am has any trace then u would say that's still trigger?

I wish I had known that or I wouldn't have test tonight!?:dohh:

I just looked at tonight's test again and now there's a faint faint line

Dont worry Grace, if it was a false neg it will go neg for real soon... the positive right after!! Sorry I wasnt trying to bum you out... I just know that when I was testing it out I read that fmu was always better :shrug:

I am soooo glad that I only have this week, next week, and the following monday left of class. I am beyond worn out and finding it so hard to get any motivation for studying. Although I do currently have 2 As and a B :)

Hope yall had a decent Monday! I am thrilled that DH and I are off the next 2 days and get to spend some QT together!

Hey all

Blucky, thats awesome you have 2 A's and a B. woohoo. and thats also great that you guys have the next two days off to spend together.

I tested again this morning and the line was there, faint but there. I guess I'll just keep testing every morning and see what happens. Im starting to get nervous, anxious and scared. I wish I wasn't........I CAN give advise easily as you have all seen but when it comes to myself, im aweful. I feel like crying. Im feeling very emotional and afraid im not going to get bfp this time. Its silly. I KNOW that i will have a healthy baby, I KNOW i will become a mother, so why do I allow myself to freak out and worry? OY! :dohh:

DH is already saying that if we dont get bfp this time then next month we are doing things "his way" - versus "my way" which is we bd when follies are big enough and we trigger, my guess is he's going to want to bd every single freaking day of the month! :dohh: lol :wacko:

We said 3 tries with clomid and then we move on to iui, so i guess its only fair we did 2 tries my way so its only fair we do the last one his way.

I wish i wasn't already thinking this way. MY GOD what is wrong with me today? Im so emotional? help ladies! :cry:

Grace-- Good morning -- I'm sorry you are feeling the way you are, but try not to freak out. I know it's not easy. I've been researching and looking into IUI as well, if Clomid doesn't work for us. Just try to stay calm and wait and see. When do you go for your blood test?

Grace-- Good morning -- I'm sorry you are feeling the way you are, but try not to freak out. I know it's not easy. I've been researching and looking into IUI as well, if Clomid doesn't work for us. Just try to stay calm and wait and see. When do you go for your blood test?

Blood test is Monday.

Grace, I know it's stressful, but you just gotta stay postive and I know that you WILL get your BFP. I honestly didn't think I was pregnant, and its still hard to believe cause I don't feel pregnant at ALL. If it wasn't for my missed period, and positive pregnancy test there would be know way that I thought I was pregnant. It still worries me. But we just HAVE too stay positive. Hopin I got pregnant with my first iui, I tried clomid/ovidrel/timed intercourse for two months, and then did iui last month and it worked ;) anyways, today we are laying my grandma too rest. It's going to be a very emotional day. Last night was her viewing, and it was very emotional also.

Grace, I know it's stressful, but you just gotta stay postive and I know that you WILL get your BFP. I honestly didn't think I was pregnant, and its still hard to believe cause I don't feel pregnant at ALL. If it wasn't for my missed period, and positive pregnancy test there would be know way that I thought I was pregnant. It still worries me. But we just HAVE too stay positive. Hopin I got pregnant with my first iui, I tried clomid/ovidrel/timed intercourse for two months, and then did iui last month and it worked ;) anyways, today we are laying my grandma too rest. It's going to be a very emotional day. Last night was her viewing, and it was very emotional also.

Oh pb, :hugs: I am so sorry again about your grandma. I'll say a prayer for you this evening. and thank you, for the support. I needed it.

I am in need of some help- I am taking my first Ovidrel injection on Friday and am wondering how long I should wait to test?

Ok.... so I've missed a lot...
Pb- so sorry about your grandmother! Stop stressing! Everthing will be fine and so enough you will be holding your little one!

Bluckey- you look awesome!! I would love to be that big with twins!!! I'm so glad your feeling well!!

Grace- good luck with dh's plan... have some fun!!

Afm- I met with my RE yesterday... she looked at test results and my right side looks fine, my left side looks to be completely blocked although she said she can't confirm 100% either way because there is no sign of it... she said usually you can see where dye goes into tube and stops but there isn't even that.
Anyways we need to do bf seman analysis this week then based on that I'm moving on to iui... because I don't ovulate on my own, once sa is done they will do baseline us and if it looks ok she will just start me on meds and we can jump right in! Watch this will be the one time I ovulate on my own and will have to wait 2 weeks!

But have to say I'm feeling optimistic.

Gl grace and hopin... I hope you get your bfp!!

Quindalyn- I waited 16 days... but some test out trigger (take a hpt everyday til neg) then wait a day or 2 and start testing every few days. Really your preferance. I have seeing all the bfn's so I wait til missed af...

Thank y'all. Dopey I try not to stress but I just don't have pregnancy symptoms as it makes me worried.

Quin, I didn't test until I missed my period. But some test out the tigger.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->