TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

That is just one of the babies. They were too small to get both of them in one shot. We couldnt get that until later on. I am almost 11 weeks, and I cant honestly say that I dont really "feel" pregnant yet. I mean yea I have a belly, but I still cant feel anything moving around. I had all those symptoms plus heartburn when I was 5ish weeks. I was lucky enough to not get morning sickness.... even now my #1 symptom is fatigue... I am always tired... I eat more, and I pee WAYY more.

at a 7 week scan your baby(ies) should have more of a profile, instead of looking like a blob like mine at 6 weeks. Then again, my last one, at 9, they both looked like little babies! and that is when we saw them wiggle... it was awesome.

OMG blucky that post was funny! lol

I have a question for blucky, all.
Im testing out my trigger, today is 9dpt, and its still there. its faded but still there.
Should I just KEEP testing daily until it either goes negative or gets darker? (please god).

I thought it would have been negative by now and then I was going to wait a couple days and start testing again, Wednesday will be 9dpo (if I O'd on Monday) took shot on Sat......... I dont know????

should I just keep testing daily?

I wonder if the buttcrack pain thing is from pregnancy, it must be. I hope your butts feel better soon. :blush::haha: hehe. sounds funny. lol

That's where mine hurts is right at the tip of my butt crack where my lower back is. Lol. And thank y'all. I know she isn't hurting anymore

hha ha, i thought you meant your butt whole, thats why i said hemmorhoids? :dohh: what a dope! LMAO

PB,
I hear you on stopping going online, its SO hard not to as you want to find women in similar situations so you can compare symtpoms and notes but thats where you will find the bad stories and it will just stress you for no reason. So try to stop. I have read that some women have NO symtpoms at all and have healthy babies.

I think what Blucky is getting at that at your US they WILL be able to see if its ONE or TWO babies in there! they will be small but they will still be able to see if its more than one or not.

Im so excited for you pb.

wholy moly that would be crazy if you had twins too!:happydance:

Grace i think its odd that your tests are stil a faint positive...but some women dont lose the trigger til 12-13 dpo...if it were me i would just keep testing to see if it gets darker... Do u have a blood test scheduled? I hope this cycle is gonna give you your BFP!!

Grace i think its odd that your tests are stil a faint positive...but some women dont lose the trigger til 12-13 dpo...if it were me i would just keep testing to see if it gets darker... Do u have a blood test scheduled? I hope this cycle is gonna give you your BFP!!

Yes, bloodwork is next monday. so I will be 14dpo then. and 16dpt.
That would really stink if the tests STAYED w/line and then it ended up i wasn't preg. :dohh: :wacko:
I am "hoping" they just eventually start to get a teeny bit darker, I think by Wed 9dpo, if they start to get darker then that will be a good sign.........

I keep searching "testing out ovidrel trigger" and looking at people's pics.
HA HA HA :haha: and here i am telling pb to stay off the internet! LOL :dohh:

Wait so you're only 7DPO today? I must have read that wrong. It's still early then. You got time girl!

I haven't really had morning sickness either. There is sometimes that I get sick to my stomach for a min but that's it. No throwing up or nothing. I just feel normal. I feel like I did before I was pregnant, so it just freaks me out that I don't have many symptoms

Grace I really hope this is your month. When I took my test the first time I took ovidrel, it was out at 10past trigger. But I don't know if it was out any sooner either cause I only tested that day.

I had another dream last night that I had a miscarriage. :( I worry about it daily so that's probably why. It's just that I tried so long to get my BFP and I don't want anything too go wrong. I keep telling myself that EVERYTHING is going to be alright, and then the stuff I read on the Internet pops in my head and then I start thinking negative again. Y'all probably think I'm crazy. Lol.

I had lotiony cm for the first few weeks. From what I read its your body creating an acidic barrier to keep out bacteria and the natural way your body protects your pregnancy. It'll go away... For the most part.

I had those dreams early on as well... Just stay positive and practice deep breathing before bed to clear your head. You worry too much.

I had another dream last night that I had a miscarriage. :( I worry about it daily so that's probably why. It's just that I tried so long to get my BFP and I don't want anything too go wrong. I keep telling myself that EVERYTHING is going to be alright, and then the stuff I read on the Internet pops in my head and then I start thinking negative again. Y'all probably think I'm crazy. Lol.

I dont think your crazy - not at all. NOT AT ALL. I think you need to just have faith, and yes something "could" go wrong. Its a reality for all of us, AT ANY TIME during pregnancy. I mean anything can go wrong at any time if life, you just never know. I could drop dead right now while Im typing this. :dohh:BUT YOU CAN LIVE LIFE worrying about things. I think its best to be realistic but then be positive and be thankful for each day.

Its very likely that you will have a perfect baby. Like the majority of women do. The chances are very very VERY low of bad things happening ................... when ttc and having a baby you NEED to know that things "can" go wrong, BUT you also need to know and 100% believe in your heart that YOU WILL BE A MOTHER, that YOU WILL HAVE A HEALTHY LITTLE BABY. So, even if, god forbid, something happens, it will be ok, and you will have a healthy little one. It 1000% is out of your control.

Your tests are GOOD, your betas are GOOD, your doctor doesn't even need to see you again for several weeks! that means EVERYTHING IS JUST FINE> worrying does nothing, except stress you and the little one.

Thank you grace. I know it's not in my control. That's what's so stressful about it. I read online that a lot of the miscarriage's that happen, happen before the women doesn't even know she is pregnant. But then I saw other women say it happened between 6-14 weeks. Ya that must mean that my doc thinks I'm going to have a healthy pregnancy since they don't want to bring me in sooner than 7 weeks. I even asked them if I can come in the day before I'm 7 weeks, bc they aren't open on Saturdays or Sundays, and the lady told me that they rather do the sonograms later.

Thank you grace. I know it's not in my control. That's what's so stressful about it. I read online that a lot of the miscarriage's that happen, happen before the women doesn't even know she is pregnant. But then I saw other women say it happened between 6-14 weeks. Ya that must mean that my doc thinks I'm going to have a healthy pregnancy since they don't want to bring me in sooner than 7 weeks. I even asked them if I can come in the day before I'm 7 weeks, bc they aren't open on Saturdays or Sundays, and the lady told me that they rather do the sonograms later.

yup you are in good shape, dont worry until you HAVE a reason. and right now, things are perfect! :thumbup::thumbup:
But please dont misunderstand me, I totally, 1000% get why you are worried, I will be too, I GUARANTEE you that I will be worried too, even though I know i shouldn't be. its just natural. We just need to TRY and not let it overcome us.
So, when i get my bfp, i'll need you to reassure me to please ok???

You are sooo lucky! you are pregnant and things are looking great! I can't wait to get there!

I will for sure reassure you. :) I hope you get your BFP Monday!!!!!! Yay!!!

Hello ladies just got caught up. Grace I am keeping my fingers crossed for you. I will admit I caved and took a test yesterday which was 9 days past trigger it came back negative so hoping this just means trigger has left my system. I will test again Wednesday go for my blood test Friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->