TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Ok.... so I've missed a lot...
Pb- so sorry about your grandmother! Stop stressing! Everthing will be fine and so enough you will be holding your little one!

Bluckey- you look awesome!! I would love to be that big with twins!!! I'm so glad your feeling well!!

Grace- good luck with dh's plan... have some fun!!

Afm- I met with my RE yesterday... she looked at test results and my right side looks fine, my left side looks to be completely blocked although she said she can't confirm 100% either way because there is no sign of it... she said usually you can see where dye goes into tube and stops but there isn't even that.
Anyways we need to do bf seman analysis this week then based on that I'm moving on to iui... because I don't ovulate on my own, once sa is done they will do baseline us and if it looks ok she will just start me on meds and we can jump right in! Watch this will be the one time I ovulate on my own and will have to wait 2 weeks!

But have to say I'm feeling optimistic.

Gl grace and hopin... I hope you get your bfp!!

Dope, Im SO GLAD you are feeling optimistic! yay! thats what you need! it helps, mind over matter!. THe iui sounds awesome. I wish my DH would do it but he said "IF" bfn this time he wants to try "his way" once and THEN we can try iui. OY:dohh:
Oh well, i will do whatever, Im praying god will have blessed me with my little rainbow and I'll find out for sure Monday morning. or if AF comes sooner. we will see.
testing again in the morning but thats not really getting me anywhere. :shrug:

quin,
im testing out trigger, its tough, mine isn't going negative, i would wait til af is due and then test if she doesn't come.
Blucky tested out trigger, pb didn't. and they are both pregnant now!

Morning everyone,

how is everyone doing?

pb, how are you feeling? i was thinking of you yesterday.

Blucky, how are those babies cooking?

Dope, glad to see you are back and feeling positive!!

AFM, test was finally negative today, and im 9dpo. SO I think i'll wait til Fri/Sat to test again, then i'll be 11/12 dpo. Not sure. :shrug: Im feeling scared to test, seeing the negative was scary....... you guys know what i mean. OY.

Grace I'm okay. I'm ready for my sonogram. Lol. This wait is horrible. My husband tried talking to my belly the other day. He knows the baby can't even hear anything, but it was cute. Lol. He is taking off of work to go to my sonogram.

My baby is due around my moms birthday, if I don't go into labor by myself and I have to get induced, I'm going to ask if they can induce me on my moms birthday. She would love that. It's going to be my parents first grand baby so their excited :)

Morning grace! Glad it was neg today, and I have my fingers crossed its positive this weekend (or whenever u test)!!

The babies are sucking me dry.... I guess bc they are getting bigger and growing that they are absorbing more nutrients.... And I'm absolutely drained. Being preggo is nothing like I had imagined. I thought I had until later in my pregnancy to sleep decent, but I have actually been not sleeping well at all for a few weeks now and don't see it getting any better.
My back was in a bad way yesterday too... I think I overdid it.... I'm thinking it is the sciatic nerve and that I will just have to suck it up throughout my pregnancy :shrug: ill ask the doctor about it on the 18th.

Hope y'all have a lovely Wednesday!

Less than 2 weeks til ur scan PB, and I would hope your hubby takes off for it!

I feel lucky that my DH has gone to each and every appt with me... Even the long and draining one last week. He has a flexible-ish job and if he's gone more than an hour he just works a little later, even though he's salary.

My DH is gonna be such a good daddy :)

PB... Do you not want your first scan to be a moment that just you and your DH share together? We took his mom to our second, but wanted that private moment for the first time to just be us.... ESP since there could have been issues :shrug:....

My next scan is the day after yours so I hope yours hurries up!!

I want my mom to go. "IF", god forbid there isn't, there is a problem, my mom is better at comforting me, my husband wouldn't be very supportive "IF" something went wrong. He wouldn't understand

That's kinda sad he wouldn't be very supportive.... Whether or not he understands is irrelevant....Not good for future issues. :nope:

Hi Guys

Blucky
WOW 2 limes?!?!?!??!?!?!?! how wonderful! I want some freakin limes too! ha ha - so pregnancy is draining huh blucky? Oh i would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have two little beans in me. Or just one is fine too. :)

pb, I hope everything goes just fine at your sonogram, im sure it will.

I am praying praying praying I get my bfp on Monday!! OMG. I dont know when to test, Im truly terrified of getting negatives, even though im finding TONS of women online that get bfn on 11,12,13dpo EVEN 14dpo OR bfn on the day AF was due, but then a few days later got bfp. Soooooooooooo, maybe even if i do get bfn - it doesnt mean im 100% out til AF comes.
I dont know. Im scared and anxious. When should I test ladies? :dohh: :wacko:

Today is 9dpo, Friday is 11dpo, Sat 12, Sun 13, Mon 14 and blood test? lol
should I just test everyday starting friday. What would you do?
lol

Omg I hope everything will be just fine at my sonogram. Ugh.

pb, I can't imagine what this long wait must be like. I know its tough and nerve wracking. but you gotta remember, your numbers are looking really good, so the chances that something is wrong are so so so so SO small. Usually the betas will show if something has the potential to be "off".
so think positive. Im glad that your mom is going, if your DH wont be supportive if something goes wrong.

12 days!!!!!!!! not too bad, it will go by quickly! yay

when did you test? lol

Grace -- if you don't want to see a negative, don't test today. I would say 11dpo is when you could possibly get a +, depending on when implantation occurs. According to stats I've read though, a lot of people don't get them until 12,13 or 14 DPO. It just all depends!!! I do think 9 DPO is a little too early though :)

PB - I'm sure everything is A ok :) :) :) embrace the pregnancy and be happy as much as you can, try not to worry, it will only keep you running in circules

Blucky - I'm sure you are having issues sleeping, i cannot IMAGINE being pregnant with Twins!!! when i was pregnant with my DS I had a hard enough time sleeping. Have you tried a pregnancy pillow?

hope all of you ladies are well.

Hi guys
thanks hopin, i only tested today at 9dpo because i was testing out the trigger, today was the first day it was gone.

I just found this post by a mom that was pregnant, made me feel better, buts crazy how you just never know! :dohh:

"When I got pregnant with DD this is how my tests went":

2 days before AF BFN

BFN AF's due date

BFN day after expecting AF

BFP 3 days late, with late evening testing. Almost threw the test away, but when I picked it up after washing my hands I saw a faint line.

Maybe I'll start on friday, 11dpo, but i'll try not to be sad if its bfn :haha:, as it could still be too early. LOL :dohh:

Thank y'all. I know I just can't stop worrying. I try not too. 12 days isn't that long, but its going to feel like a life time. Lol. I probably won't be able to sleep the night before my sonogram. Lol.

Grace I am right there with you, I go on Friday for my Blood Work so I am just going to wait it out. Last test I took was on Monday 10 Days past trigger and it was negative.

Pitbull Mommy everything will be fine cannot wait to hear how your Sonogram goes.

Blucky how exciting for you, like Hopin4abump said try one of those Pregnancy pillows my friends have said they are a lifesaver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->