TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Grney - good luck on friday, fingers crossed. When did you bd around trigger?

we triggered sat, and we bd'd sat/sun and mon. I hope that was enough........

I hope y'all get y'all's BFP's!!!!! Yay!!! :) I've been crampy today, and very tired. I took a 3 hour nap and I'm still tired. Lol.

Pb, your so tired cause your LO is growing perfectly each day, your body is busy nourishing and growing them exactly on schedule :)

Good morning ladies :) I think my tastes buds are messed up. My coffee tastes like hair spray. I can't even drink it. And yesterday it just tasted horrible too me and I couldn't drink it either. I thought maybe McDonald's messed it up yesterday, but now I'm thinking its my tastes buds cause it tastes awful today too. Lol. I hope y'all have a good day!

Morning ladies!!!

How is everyone doing?? Im doing well. Nervous for this weekend and Monday........still not sure when Im going to put my Big Girl Pants on and brave testing. lol

Hope PB and Blucky are doing well! tell me how you are feeling! xoxoxo

I'm doing good other than not being able to drink my coffee cause it tastes like hair spray. Lol.

And last night when I ate dinner, I couldn't even finish it cause it tasted so nasty too me.

Morning ladies!!!

How is everyone doing?? Im doing well. Nervous for this weekend and Monday........still not sure when Im going to put my Big Girl Pants on and brave testing. lol

Hope PB and Blucky are doing well! tell me how you are feeling! xoxoxo

Doing well just getting very anxious for tomorrow to come, I'm doing a half day at work so I can go and have the blood test late morning/early afternoon.

PB although having things taste gross that is a good sign your pregnancy is going along well the way it should. Hope you day has gotten better.

Grney
are you NOT going to test before the blood test? I dont think I'll be able to do that.
I pray you get bfp tomorrow. will they call you tomorrow?

STRANGELY FOR ME
I am already planning on "hoping to" do an iui next cycle. I spend my lunch break researching and gathering information and questions to ask my RE. Its strange because now that I am planning on doing iui next month - i am no longer (at least for right now) stressing about getting a bfn on Monday.
What I "proposed" to my DH last night was this.............we still do next cycle "his way" meaning we bd 10000 times :dohh: but then we ALSO do the iui, that way we can do "his way" and we can also do iui so our chances will be even that much better! :happydance:
He said he would think about it :winkwink:
Anyway, instead of being anxious and scared for monday, im NOW excited to start this next cycle as we will be putting 100000% into it!

am i insane people? :wacko:

Grney
are you NOT going to test before the blood test? I dont think I'll be able to do that.
I pray you get bfp tomorrow. will they call you tomorrow?

STRANGELY FOR ME
I am already planning on "hoping to" do an iui next cycle. I spend my lunch break researching and gathering information and questions to ask my RE. Its strange because now that I am planning on doing iui next month - i am no longer (at least for right now) stressing about getting a bfn on Monday.
What I "proposed" to my DH last night was this.............we still do next cycle "his way" meaning we bd 10000 times :dohh: but then we ALSO do the iui, that way we can do "his way" and we can also do iui so our chances will be even that much better! :happydance:
He said he would think about it :winkwink:
Anyway, instead of being anxious and scared for monday, im NOW excited to start this next cycle as we will be putting 100000% into it!

am i insane people? :wacko:
Yes I have decided not to test before the blood test, I have seen where people have gotten a BFN and then go for Blood Test and find out they are pregnant, so I figure just wait it out. I am hoping I get the call tomorrow to let me know how the blood test went. Trust me it's so hard to resist the urge to test.

If this does not work we start with IUI next month as well.

Grace, although it is good you have a positive outlook on this cycle don't give up hope for this one yet! But glad you have a "plan B" (or C, D, E etc) just in case!

PB you're already having food adversions! I had only one and it was dark meat chicken... I still want nothing to do with it !

Grneyd I hope you get some awesome news!!!

As for me... I'm still feeling blah. This is tough... Being pregnant is not at all what I had anticipated, but I know in the end when I meet my nuggets it will all be worth it!!

I really hope at my scan that I can tell the sex... I've been doing a lot of research online and it looks like if I have a good u/s tech that I should be able to tell! I will be 12w6d at my scan!

Grace, although it is good you have a positive outlook on this cycle don't give up hope for this one yet! But glad you have a "plan B" (or C, D, E etc) just in case!

PB you're already having food adversions! I had only one and it was dark meat chicken... I still want nothing to do with it !

Grneyd I hope you get some awesome news!!!

As for me... I'm still feeling blah. This is tough... Being pregnant is not at all what I had anticipated, but I know in the end when I meet my nuggets it will all be worth it!!

I really hope at my scan that I can tell the sex... I've been doing a lot of research online and it looks like if I have a good u/s tech that I should be able to tell! I will be 12w6d at my scan!

That will be awesome Blucky! when is it again? Dec 17th? I think yours and pb's are right around the same time.

Blucky- Well Im still going to drink coffee unless it keeps tasting like hair spray. Lol. And last night the food was very appetizing but it just tasted really nasty to me. I figured it was just my cooking last night, but my hubby said it tasted good too him. So I know it's got to be my taste buds. Can you find out the sex at almost 13 weeks? I thought you had to be 20 weeks to find out. I'm still very crampy today. And tired.
Grace- don't give up hope for this month yet, but it is good your thinking of another way just incase it doesn't happen. I would wait until you get your blood results

^^PB is right, mine is the 18th. Some people can tell this early, it just depends. I'm not going to get my hopes up though. But it would be a sweet Christmas present!

There's a new blood test u can get at 9-10 weeks that tell sex but my guess is It won't work with twins??

My Neighbor across the street from me got it
She knew that she was having a little girl at 11 weeks pregnant

yea I know what you are talking about but I dont think that it works with twins... and most doctors wont do it unless you are an older patient who is at a high risk due to age.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->