TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

You're ok pb, good positive thoughts to your baby!
Cramping is 100% normal

My boss just sent me a text saying that another mgr in my department is pregnant - she said its exciting to have our first "admin baby" -

I feel awful because all I feel is jealousy and tears :cry:

Aww grace. You will get your BFP!!! :) I know cramps are normal but like 3 times today, ivf had really sharp cramps. I'm sure it's just my uterus growing

PB... STOP WORRYING... you worry too much... geesh enjoy it! haha easier said than done. I STILL have killer cramps! What you might not realize is that when you get preggo your hormones in your body slllooooowwww down your digestive system so that your baby gets more nutrients and that can cause a TON of cramping! It Sucks, but I still cramp all the time. Cramping is OKAY... cramping accompanied by blood is NOT okay... youll be fine... you are going to over worry and stress out your baby.
PB is your DH being any nicer? I hope so... bc you are only going to get to feeling worse and you need all the support and smiles you can get.

So my birthday is this Tuesday, and this is the first year EVER that I have not been counting down the days... part of it is because I am pretty busy and dont really have time to even think about it, and the other part is because I am too preoccupied counting down until I get to see my nuggets again... so my priorities of attention changed without me even realizing it.. and I am sure they will continue to do so! I will probably forget our anniv next summer bc it is right after the babies are born and I will probably be too occupied with them... maybe I should set an alarm on my phone now... haha jk

Hope yall had a decent Thursday!

Oh and grace, you will get your rainbow baby... dont worry bout the other girls! You might have a bump buddy right there in your office!

Yes he is being nicer. And the cramps have been like bad period cramps so it worried me. I'm sure everything is just fine. I'll feel a lot better once I see the baby is okay

Happy early birthday blucky :) ya with the twins coming around your anniversary, you might want too set a alarm on your phone. lmao! cause your going to be super busy. My baby is due a month before me and my husbands anniversary. What does DH stand for? I know you mean husband by it, but what are the initials for?

Pb, darling or dear husband

Blucky, this preg with two little ones has made YOU our new motivational speaker!! I'll take it :thumbup:

Thank god for this thread :)

Grace I am FAR from a motivational speaker! But thanks! haha ... when I say DH I mean dickhead husband... LMPAO just kidding I mean dear husband... I love my husband more than words can say... he is LITERALLY my best friend in life....we laugh and joke and do everything together... and dont get sick of eachother. its kind of amazing.

Anyone wanna go to class for me tomorrow? Its medical terminology and its easy but I haaaate that class it is soooooo boring!!!

Thank you grace. That's my baby boy :) I treat my dog like my kid. Haha. Grace and blucky y'all are both good at giving advice.

I have a tattoo of my other dog who died, I will try to post a pic of him

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 4
He was my baby boy. He went every where with me, slept with me in the bed every night, he didn't even eat dog food, he ate what me and my hubby ate. Lol. I miss him still so much and it's been a little over a year since he passed

that a fancy tat! Here are pics of my current babies:

Attachments

• image[1].jpg
    image[1].jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 0
  • photo[1].jpg
    photo[1].jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 0
Your dogs are cuties! :) i love dogs! :) Maverick is my only dog. When my baby comes maverick may have to be a outside dog, bc he is very rough, and I don't want him to be too rough when I have the baby in my hands. Or rough around the baby at all, cause he could hurt him/her

My Aussie is Brizzy and my shihtzu is Nahla... they are both pretty good... Nahla is super mellow and relaxed so I know she will be fine with the babies and Brizzy only just turned 1 so he is still kinda crazy... I can see him being really curious at first, but he will be protective and I think he will be just fine with the babies. I dont think I could put my dogs outside, but if they were rough that would be a different story!

I love these crazy critters but they drive me CRAZY sometimes!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->