TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Your dogs are cuties! :) i love dogs! :) Maverick is my only dog. When my baby comes maverick may have to be a outside dog, bc he is very rough, and I don't want him to be too rough when I have the baby in my hands. Or rough around the baby at all, cause he could hurt him/her

You should start teaching him "gentle" = do you expose him to kids a lot?
thats really important to do and I highly recommend you start getting him used to them now. I would hate to see you make him an outside dog :cry:
I could never do that.........training is so important with dogs....they only know what we teach them is "ok".

Maverick was 110 pounds about 6 months ago, so I'm sure he is even heavier now. Lol. I would HATE leaving him outside, but if he can't be good around the baby then he will have too go outside :( I know he is going to be really jealous. He doesn't like me showing anyone else attention. Lol

He has been around a few babies an he has also been around my 6 year old cousin, he was Okay around them. He just sniffed the babies, and he jumped on my cousin and made her fall down. We try to teach him not to jump on people and too be easy. He is getting better, but he still jumps on us every once in awhile when he gets to hyped up.

Have y'all ever watched the show ink master on the channel spike? Well he was on that show, but he got kicked off last week. If y'all watched it, his name is Clint Cummings. He did a great tattoo, but some things on it weren't filled in very good! But it's still a good tattoo.

Maverick was 110 pounds about 6 months ago, so I'm sure he is even heavier now. Lol. I would HATE leaving him outside, but if he can't be good around the baby then he will have too go outside :( I know he is going to be really jealous. He doesn't like me showing anyone else attention. Lol

I would start working with him now on training, exposing him to people and kids so he learns to be 'gentle' - putting them outside wouldn't be an option for me, (leaving outside would be so cruel in my eyes- he wouldn't understand why the change and it would be like punishment)
I would find another loving home if I couldn't get the dog used to the baby....... You might want to look into that now if you have serious concerns, finding a loving family that "can potentiallY" take him if needed??

Have y'all ever watched the show ink master on the channel spike? Well he was on that show, but he got kicked off last week. If y'all watched it, his name is Clint Cummings. He did a great tattoo, but some things on it weren't filled in very good! But it's still a good tattoo.

OMG !!! MY Dh and I LOVE LOVE LOVE that show! and I totally know who that is, I can't believe HE DID YOUR TATTOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how awesome!

He has been around a few babies an he has also been around my 6 year old cousin, he was Okay around them. He just sniffed the babies, and he jumped on my cousin and made her fall down. We try to teach him not to jump on people and too be easy. He is getting better, but he still jumps on us every once in awhile when he gets to hyped up.

Ohhh ok, it sounds like he will be ok, another idea and i know this sounds silly, but maybe you can start carrying around a baby doll and get him "used" to seeing you with a baby. Have you started your nursery yet? I would let him in there and smell the blankets and stuff once they come in.
Im SURE your dog will LOVE your little one and be their protector and it will all be just fine! The jumping is tough, we have done training with my dog since she was born and she STILL jumps at times, BUT she is great with kids because we are ALWAYS exposing her to them. Maybe try and start bringing him with you everywhere you go...........

Pb, I hope my posts didn't seem bitchy at all. :dohh: I totally didn't mean to, I just know how much you love your dog, like I love mine, and putting outside just isn't an option in my eyes. I am sorry if I seemed bitchy though, I am SUPER stressed and a nervous wreck about getting another bfn.

I took a test today and it was bfn and I really dont think im pregnant :cry:
I am 11dpo today. Its confusing though, Monday I will be 14dpo and cd28.
Last month I didn't get AF til cd 33 I think.........but this time I O'd way earlier........ Im so afraid im not pregnant.

Im trying to think positive and about doing iui but today is hard.

Please forgive me and bare with me.......:cry::cry: _ I am at work and wish I could just go home :(

Ya when I saw he was on that how I was like how cool. Lol. It's okay grace. I would never give away my dog though. And my dog stays outside until I get home from work everyday and he comes back inside once I get home. He wouldn't think it's punishment bc he already goes outside during the day. And being a outside dog isn't cruel. Yes it would be sad, but no it isn't cruel. Im sure he will get used to a baby being there, but at first he might not like it. So we will just see when the time comes. Grace your not out for this month yet. 11 dpo might be too soon. Before I found out I was pregnant I went to the doctor for my bronchitis and the doc gave me a pregnancy test there and it was negative (I was 11dpo at that time) so you could have implanted late. Don't give up hope yet

Ya when I saw he was on that how I was like how cool. Lol. It's okay grace. I would never give away my dog though. And my dog stays outside until I get home from work everyday and he comes back inside once I get home. He wouldn't think it's punishment bc he already goes outside during the day. And being a outside dog isn't cruel. Yes it would be sad, but no it isn't cruel. Im sure he will get used to a baby being there, but at first he might not like it. So we will just see when the time comes. Grace your not out for this month yet. 11 dpo might be too soon. Before I found out I was pregnant I went to the doctor for my bronchitis and the doc gave me a pregnancy test there and it was negative (I was 11dpo at that time) so you could have implanted late. Don't give up hope yet[/QUOTE]

OMG REALLY????????????????????????????????? OMG! thank you pb. I pray you are right.

I think the dog thing depends on what the dog is used to, so if yours wouldn't think it was punishment then thats different. Our dogs only go out to pee/poop and then they are with us and inside ALL THE TIME. even when we aren't home. They are free to rome the house, Sooooo, If I one day out of nowhere, we tied mine up outside - they would be like "what did I do wrong momma, why am I out here"? - but its totally different as you said yours is totally used to it. I feel better now. LOL :dohh:

And giving him away would be cruel. That's like giving him away to replace him with a baby. I would never ever ever ever do that.

I don't tie my dog up. Lol he has a big fence/yard to play in, with his toys and lots of room to run around. And yes I was 11dpo and got a negative at the doctors office. The doc wanted to test me bc the medicine she was giving could be bad for a baby.

I don't tie my dog up. Lol he has a big fence/yard to play in, with his toys and lots of room to run around. And yes I was 11dpo and got a negative at the doctors office. The doc wanted to test me bc the medicine she was giving could be bad for a baby.

wow thats crazy? and then you ended up pregnant???? did they give you that medicine?

and thats awesome about not having to tie him up! when you first said it about making him stay outside, i had this flashback to my childhood and my friend had a dog that was tied to a little house way in the back yard, it could never come in and I cried everytime i went over there. Even now, thinking about it makes me sad -------- so when you first said that, that is what my brain went to.

again im an emotional nutcase here...... LOL

god i need prozac or valum or something. :haha:

Grace you're only 11DPO... You're not out yet! It's still early!

I hardly slept at all last night! I couldn't get comfortable for one, and my DH decided last night would be perfect for a snoring symphony! It was so loud I heard it through my ear plugs! Needless to say I'm going straight to bed after class!!

Ya I know. I didn't test until 15 dpo and the line was a little faint but I tested the next day at 16dpo and it got really dark. And yes she gave me the medicine but I stopped taking it as soon as I found out I was pregnant

Morning ladies, counting down the minutes here until I go for my bloodwork. I almost caved last night and bought a test but my DH talked me out of it and said just wait until today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->