TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Ya I know. I didn't test until 15 dpo and the line was a little faint but I tested the next day at 16dpo and it got really dark. And yes she gave me the medicine but I stopped taking it as soon as I found out I was pregnant

Thanks again for keeping sharing this stuff with me. I am going 14dpo for blood test, I wonder if thats too early :dohh: :shrug:
I guess I just need to chill til blood test or AF comes. MY GOD!!!!!!!!! :haha:

Its so funny pb, because i am always telling you to remain calm and relax and think positive, pah ha ha~ :dohh:

Blucky,
thats HILLARIOUS about your DH's snoring! I have mine and the bulldogge and sometimes its so loud and then are like one after the other, so Dh's noise and then her noise, so there is NEVER a break for when they take that breath in, its just constant snoring sounds! lol

This is my Gracie and my neighbors Pittbull, they are BEST FRIENDS. The pb sort of looks like yours, pb. :winkwink:

and this is my other dog Jack. LOL

They are my children.

Attachments

• Gracie Nikita.jpg
    Gracie Nikita.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 3
  • jackie chan.jpg
    jackie chan.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 0
Ok last one, this is Gracie after a long day of playing with the nieghbor dogs, she is sound asleep and snoring! lol

Attachments

• gracie sleeping.jpg
    gracie sleeping.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1
They are cuties :) my mom has olde English bulldogs, and a mammoth long haired olde English bull dog. They are so cute

They are cuties :) my mom has olde English bulldogs, and a mammoth long haired olde English bull dog. They are so cute

Thanks, OEBD is the sweetest breed, that and pittbulls I think. Her surgery is Monday, we are scared, maybe thats another reason why im so stressed :wacko:

Have y'all ever froze pickle juice? Omg it's so good. It's like a pickle snow cone. Lol

https://i190.photobucket.com/albums...B-9367-01558D0A6307-6509-000004BEA38B2C44.jpg

This makes me lol when I look at it.

https://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z135/bluckycharmed/6BC0E7A4-C02A-4C6B-9367-01558D0A6307-6509-000004BEA38B2C44.jpg

Yes!!! Thank you! Pah ha ha!

Do you Guys wake your DH up? I do - I poke him an then he jumps and says what? And I say "snoring"
And he says "ok sorry"
Lmao

I had a string of clear gewy stuff on my panties today. Why is it doing that?

I already told you.... It's an acidic mucous your body releases to protect the embryo.

Grace it depends on how awake I am... Sometimes I elbow, sometimes I'm like"STEVEN!".... Just depends. Sometimes I nudge him and say "ROLL OVER" lol

PB I hope your OB has a "baby like" like mine does so you can call them ALL the time with these questions and they can put your mind at ease! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->