TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

pb you are funny!

Im sure I'll be the same. when I get there.......

do you guys think 14dpo is too early for my blood test? LMAO :dohh:

I wish i could DO SOMETHING to make me get a bfp. lol :dohh:

No I don't think 14dpo is too early for a blood test. I probably would have got a BFP on 14dpo but i didn't want to take my test until I for sure missed my period.

I just found this from a girl who did clomid/ovidrel

"I got a BFN at 12dpo, and didn't test again until my positive beta at 15dpo"

made me feel better........a little. OY

I wonder what I should do, test again on sunday or just wait til the freaking blood test? :(

Some people dont implant until late... I wouldnt be able to wait, but you already know that. Do what feels right.

Some people dont implant until late... I wouldnt be able to wait, but you already know that. Do what feels right.

Thanks Blucky,
btw, LOVE the wedding shot! awesome awesome!

pb, did you trigger on the same cd each month? I ask because my last time, i didn't get big enough follies until like cd19 but this month it was cd12 when I had the 3 big ones.
Im just trying to "guess" when I might do iui in December. :dohh:

DH wants us to go for a nice dinner tomorrow night to "Destress", we HAVE NOT been "out" since he lost his job in September and I am wicked stressed with my test monday and our dogs surgery monday too. (we have a $100 gift card so no cost to us)

Anyway, would you have a glass of wine? Im thinking I SHOULD NOT incase I am pregnant but wanted to ask what you would do?

So got the results BFN. Sad with this news but just means we move on to the next chapter of this journey.

I would have a glass of wine. I dont think you will hurt anything. Enjoy yourselves it sounds like a good time!

Sorry grney :( grace I say drink some wine, I don't think it would hurt anything

If you haven't done it yet, I say try the iui. It may not work the first time for everyone, but it worked the first time for me. It's worth a shot.

I hardly slept last night, and I napped from 10a-1p, but I want to get back in the bed. I am sooo tired!

The clomid/trigger combo worked for the the first time... but my ovaries were fresh from having surgery so I think they were ultra sensitive.

I have decided that if the doc does not record my u/s and give me a copy, that I am just going to record it on my phone or vid cam... These moments during the u/s are too precious to only be reflected on with a still shot. PB I would recommend you think about doing it too... worth some thought.

I cant wait to see them...the time between scans seems so long, but PB i know that the time between the HCG rise and first scan is by far the WORST wait of all of them so far, in my opinion. When I record my next scan, whether via the tech or on my phone, I will post it so yall can see if you want!

Yes this wait is horrible. We're you worried like I was before you had your first sonogram? Yes I would love too see a video of your babies :)

Actually thinking back i wasn't worried before the first scan. I was very excited and impatient. Anxious (after my betas) to know how many. I never once thought that I would miscarry...which is odd for me to be so optimistic after having abruptly stopped my Zoloft for anxiety/depression. I was more worried about the second one... Id already fallen in love with my "blobs" and I was horrified baby B wasn't going to make it because his heartbeat was so much weaker... Doc even set us up to expect the whole "vanishing twin"...turned out it was just too early. My RE humored me by doing a scan just a week 1/2 later and that put my mind at ease bc they were both strong! Everything now is fine and I have no worries. I have 2 strong little nuggets in my belly that are sucking all of my nutrients and energy from me! Lol... And I wouldn't have it any other way!

Worrying is pointless.... If something bad is going to happen, worrying wont prevent it. When women miscarry, it's Gods way of saying that something isn't right, and as sad and heartbreaking as it is and as it can be, it's for the better. A miscarriage is generally due to a genetic abnormality that would have harmed the baby in the long run. I guess when you accept that, and understand nature's way of natural selection... It's easier to not worry as much.

Sorry if that seems like a rant, but it gives me peace of mind when I start to get anxious or scared.

Idk I guess I can't accept it. Cause I can't get it off of my mind. I should be happy that I'm pregnant. I'm just scared to get too excited and then something happen. I think that would break my heart even more. Don't get me wrong I am happy that I am finally pregnant. I'm just worried. And I can't help it. After I see the baby or babies are okay I will feel SOOOO much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->