TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

My hcg numbers are good, so I might not have anything to worry about. But people have had good hcg numbers and there not be a heart beat at their first sonogram. That's my worst nightmare :(

I just got a "young" vibe and I was wondering... how old is you dh again? When did yall get married? jw

My hcg numbers are good, so I might not have anything to worry about. But people have had good hcg numbers and there not be a heart beat at their first sonogram. That's my worst nightmare :(

Pb, I hate to say this but "something" bad could happen at ANY time, 10weeks, 20weeks, the day after you deliver, a few days after the baby is born, BUT you can't live life in fear, you really should be thankful and happy for each day you have .......

Yes I know anything "could" happen at anytime. But most miscarriages happen by the 14th week. I will feel a lot better once I see everything's okay.

Grace that actually reminded me... I have a friend who just lost her baby girl at 22 weeks because it had a chromosomal something or other where she was dying in the womb... so that is a good point... also... just read about this story on FB... let me find it... it will melt your heart and you will think the women in the story is the STRONGEST woman on this planet...

https://www.facebook.com/notes/alisa-turner/londons-birth-plan/10152340474395473

If you havnt read those stories... you all should. It melted my heart and made me cry... that woman is stronger than I could EVER be.. I would almost rather miscarry than know my child would die almost as soon as it was born...seriously... read it.

You didnt have time to read it. It might make you appreciate your pregnancy a little more.

Yup, some pro baseball player, I think on white sox, he and his wife had son, posted pics and details on fb Right after the birth of how excited they were, and the next day the baby died, I can happen at any time - and that's just life

This was like last month - point is- cherish and b thankful for each day cuz u never know

I feel like I have eaten so much today specifically in the last 3 hours and I am still starving! Guess its snack time, then nap time!

I feel like I have eaten so much today specifically in the last 3 hours and I am still starving! Guess its snack time, then nap time!

Lol it's those babies lady, you are growing TWO people afterall! Eat up, and rest :thumbup:

I started reading it, I'm not done yet. I'm at chilis and I don't want to cry. Blucky I was saying oh no, that's sad bc you said your friend lost her baby at 22 weeks, I didn't say I read it already

And blucky I do appreciate my pregnancy. I don't see why you say that just because I'm worried something will happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->