TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Its not worry.... I totally understand being worried.... but you are pessimistic on a level that stresses ME out and makes me incredibly uncomfortable. i am not trying to be rude, or bitchy, or anything I promise, but almost everything that you post is just so negative that it rubs me the wrong way. I have tried everything I can to try to make you think more optimistically, but every time I try to say something positive you come back with yet more uncomfortable pessimism. I def wont speak for the other ladies on this thread, but I really wish that you would just take a deep breath, relax, and enjoy the fact that you are pregnant. I mean really enjoy it. If something happens, then it happens. It wont be the end of the world... I promise... take grace for example... she had an ectopic, and I think that most days she is the most OPTIMISTIC person I know. and bless her she has BEEN through a loss!

I dont want to tell you how to "feel" during your pregnancy, but your level of pessimism is not normal... and I dont know if I am just uber hormonal because I am pregnant too, but It REALLY stresses me out...almost so much that I want to just steer clear of this thread. Just my 2 cents, and I apologize in advance if I hurt your feelings.

Wowza

Pb, I think you just need to try and enjoy each day of your preg for the miracle it is, if something bad happens then you will get through it, but living each day worrying and stressed is a waist of the gift you have now. Everyday talk loving, happy thoughts to your baby and yourself :)

Afm, I'm not testing today/ maybe tomorrow or maybe not
- lol. DH and I are going to go out for nice dinner tonight and I think I will have that one glass of wine :)

Hoping I'm blessed on Monday both with Gracie doing ok with her surgery and me for my blood work, if not - I'm ready for this next cycle!! Better stock up on preseed!!!! :wacko:

Well I apologize that I can't be as positive as you are. These threads are to give and get support to one another. We are all going through the same thing, and some people need more support than others. Some people take things differently. And I DO enjoy my pregnancy very much so.

Grace, I hope your dogs surgery goes well, and that you get your BFP on Monday. I'm glad your being positive about starting a new cycle "IF" this one didn't work.

Thanks Pb, my DH is very nervous about her surgery, I work at a hospital so medicine is sort of close to home for me but for him, its scary and she is his best bud, when he has a job (ha ha) - he works from home and only leaves to meet with clients, so they are together all day long. He's really worried and the surgery is invasive, cutting bone, adding plates and bolts, so my big bad DH is a scared little one at the moment.
Im sure she'll do fine, many dogs do, but monday will be a long day, she comes home tuedsay so she'll be there overnight. Lets HOPE i get good news at doctor monday so we have something to be focused on. :)

The tests were calling me this morning but i resisted, I am finding many women get bfn at 11,12 dpo and they are still preg........so i think i might just wait.

The cool thing is, IF af comes, say on monday then dec 10 will be cd1, so dec 20 will be cd12, so if my follies grow like last cycle, we'll be getting iui *(i pray dh agrees) and bding 10000 times the entire week of christmas! so thats kind of exciting! conceiving our rainbow baby on christmas is a lovely thought I think.

Either way, it will be good and im confident i'll get pregnant with my rainbow soon enough. and I truly can't wait!!!!!!!

Blucky, I hope they can tell you the sex of the babies at your appt. oh i would love twins!!! god bless you :)

Hi guys
hows everyone doing? I am ok, DH and I went out last night for our dinner, it was nice and we tried to "relax" but nevertheless ended up talking about Gracie's surgery and how we'll care for her post op. etc. SO it wasn't entirely stress free - which was our intention. It was however GREAT for us to get out and thank god for the gift card.

I have decided im NOT going to test again and just wait for my blood test tomorrow, I am pretty certain I am not preg so im looking forward to new cycle and hopefully doing iui. I have no symptoms except back pain and random cramps/twinges, which i had last month too. SIlly things!

How are my pregnant ladies doing? pb, how do you feel? any symptoms yet? besides cramps and gewy stuff?

blucky, how are the two babies???? OMG i would so love twins, i actually got my DH to "humor" me and talk names for twins, we only have one girl name picked so i got him to discuss names "IF" we had two girls. That was fun for me and Im glad he's getting "open" to it.

Grace, I'm sorry about AF showing. :( maybe iui will do the trick! :) I'm not really having any other symptoms. Just cramps, twinges here and there, sore nipples, bloated, a little gassy. And since before I found out I was pregnant, I've been craving fish. Lol. I've ate fish like 4 times since I found out I was pregnant. Also I've had some headaches.

Pb, when u did iui, did u keep the same 100 clomid and ovidrel? And can you tell me what day and time u took shot and then when was iui?

Yes I was taking the same dosage of ovidrel/clomid, I took the ovidrel shot November 8th at around 7:15am, and then I had the iui the next day at around 10:30am.

How much does your doc charge for the iui? Mine was $260. And for $100 more we could have picked the sex of the baby before we did it, but I want it to be a surprise.

How much does your doc charge for the iui? Mine was $260. And for $100 more we could have picked the sex of the baby before we did it, but I want it to be a surprise.

What??? Oh u need to tell me more about that,!??? You could have picked the sex of the baby?? How?
No idea on cost, my insurance covers (I hope). Meeting with RE Wednesday.

The separate the male sperm and female sperm and use whatever sex you want whenever you do the iui. I don't know exactly how they do it though/

Interesting, ok so I have a new plan for this cycle, DH is on board and we are going to bd whenever he wants, then iui if RE says we should. And I'm going to go back to my normal exercising, I have been toning it way down lately and it really effects me mentally, exercise is my positive - happy time do I need it back

And, most importantly, I'm going to try to not chart, not come on here or any other ttc site :haha: and just leave it to god (I'm not very religious) but I think I need one try of just letting it happen with no focus on it,:shrug:

So today is cd1 and I'm hoping to come back in 30 days with good news!!

Hope all have a great Xmas

Pb, I can't wait to come back and you to be 10-11 weeks and blucky, you'll be like 14-15!!!! Ahhhhh

Xoxox thanks for all the support guys but I'm going to try this.

I will miss ya grace but good luck on your break! Hope all goes well and hopefully when you come back I will know the sexeseseses!

Grney, I hope you and grace get y'all's BFP's this cycle. Are you doing the iui this time?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->