TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

Hi all! I was wondering if anyone else has had warm waves/ very mild hot flashes following the Ovidrel trigger shot? It's been 3 days since I took it and I randomly get warm, like the A/C has been turned off (I live in FL), no sweating or heart racing, for 5 minutes here and there am i crazy?

I got lots of hot flashes right up to af... but I sometimes get a few b 4 ovidrel from clomid and the ovidrel intensifies...

Grney, I hope you and grace get y'all's BFP's this cycle. Are you doing the iui this time?

Yes I will be starting the IUI, not until January though my Dr will be out of the country until the end of December I go back on the 28th. It's fine, especially with the Holidays coming up hopefully 2013 will bring some great news.

I'm ok... we went for semen analysis last week... waiting on morphology results... so far count and motility are normal... once we get results they will do us and bloodwork and if nothing going on we are gonna jump into cycle... not sure if they are gonna start af or just have me start meds and then do iui... I'm hoping to go in for iui before xmas... but we will see...

I have to say this lack of doing anything and waiting to start is worse than 2ww... I feel like this is a waste of time... grrrr... but what can I do, hopefully we will be back in asap

Well I hope all of your tests come back normal. And that you get to do the iui before Christmas! :)
Grney, I really hope you get good news in January. I hope both of y'all get y'all's BFP's very soon.

How cold is it where y'all are at? It's 24 degrees here. I don't remember the last time Texas got this cold. Last year we didn't even really have a winter, it was like in the 50's all winter

How cold is it where y'all are at? It's 24 degrees here. I don't remember the last time Texas got this cold. Last year we didn't even really have a winter, it was like in the 50's all winter

I'm in Massachusetts and it it in the 40's here. We didn't have much for snow last year and so far looking that way again this year, I can deal with the cold even the - temps but the snow and driving in it not a fan.

I'm in MA as well it was in 60's yest 40's today...

I am starting provera then once I get af starting clomid and on to iui!!

SA came back ok... count and motility very good... morph was a bit low but prob due to overcounter cold meds he was taking... still a go for iui! Yay!!

Yay dopy for IUI !

Im in SC and it was 67 this morning and afternoon and it got progressively colder all day and now its pretty cold.

Sorry I havnt been on in a while Ive been swamped studying for exams and then relaxing today on my birfday.

PB How have you been feeling? Any better? I bet you are STOKED about your scan monday... i know I am excited about Tuesday.

Thx blucky... happy birthday!!!

I'm pretty excited... I hope I'm lucky like pb and it works 1st time...

Yay dopey!!! :) blucky, I'm feeling better, staying positive the best I can. And I haven't had any other symptoms, just really tired, sore nipples, bloated, gassy, craving chocolate and fish. Lol and over the weekend I had some cramps, but that's it! No morning sickness yet, YAY!! I am SO excited for Monday, this week is dragging. Lol

I'm so glad I made my appointment for 9am Monday, so I don't have to wait all day. Dopey, I really hope it works the first time for you also!! I can't wait until y'all get y'all's BFP's.

I made my appt on tues for 10... Earliest I could get. They were booked Monday or I would have done it then!

I have 3 tests today before 12... God help me... Then 2 tests Friday and I will be done with this semester! Still not soon enough if you ask me!

I was thinking I'm only having one since I don't really have many pregnancy symptoms, what do you think blucky? Would I have more symptoms if I was carrying 2 or 3?

Not necessarily.... Your symptoms seem pretty in line with what I had/have. My nips are getting a little less sensitive but still off limits for DH haha. The only additional symptom I had was heartburn, and it was prob bc of all the hot sauce I ate the first 2 weeks... Bc that's what I was craving. I've been craving oysters and sushi since I got preg, both off limits... But lately all I seem to want is salad with Greek dressing and feta cheese (pasteurized of course) and Granny Smith apples. I eat those allllllll the time. Now that my belly is getting bigger its harder to get comfortable.

People can't believe I'm only 12 weeks, until I tell them there's 2 in there. I figure with 2 "plums", 2 placentas, and 2 sacs, that its ok. DH also said he think I "popped" more over night on Monday, bc yesterday he said I def looked more preggo. I wanted to show early, guess I got my wish!!

I've had heartburn also, but I had heartburn before I was pregnant. And my boobs and stomach have been very itchy the past few days, I don't know if that's pregnancy related or what. I've been craving fish from captain D's, and sweet things. I've ate fish like 5 times since I've been pregnant. Lol. Everyone is saying that's a weird craving. Everyone in my family is hoping for twins. Lol. I think it would be kinda cool to have twins, because I only want two kids, and I can get it all out of the way where I don't have to do fertility treatments when I want to try for the second baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->