TTC #1 clomid and Ovidrel

YEAH... one more week. I'm not getting my hopes up... since my left sde that may be blocked...

If y'all wear glasses, y'all can get some REALLY cheap at coastal.com. I got my glasses free, and just had to pay for shipping, and insurance. It came out to $13.44. When your checking out type in the coupon code FIRSTPAIRFREE

That might be tough - I need to always try on like 100 pairs - lol

Ill check it out though!! Thanks!

I wear contact right now, but I bought some whole they were on sale, because I'm gonna need them once the baby gets here. It would be a pain to try to put on contacts in the middle of the night

If y'all wear glasses, y'all can get some REALLY cheap at coastal.com. I got my glasses free, and just had to pay for shipping, and insurance. It came out to $13.44. When your checking out type in the coupon code FIRSTPAIRFREE

I am going to check it out, I need a new pair of glasses.

I haven't wore glasses in 9 years, but I need them for days I don't work. It's a pain puting in contacts first thing in the morning. Lol. On my days off I can just put my glasses on an not have to worry about contacts for a day or so.

My DH has the contacts he can leave in for like a month with no problem.... Can u not get those? I wear glasses to read (or I'm supposed to) but I rarely wear them. The more pregnant I get the worse I think my eyes get.

I just don't like sleeping with contacts in. I've had bad experiences with that and it cut my eye open.

Not that I can be sure of...definitely not from the outside... but I have had the gas bubble feeling that they talk about having at first, but to be honest I think it is just gas bubbles lol... i think I will feel them any day now, I have had dreams the last 3-4 nights of them moving... just havnt felt it. They are both about 6 inches so I cant believe I have not felt it yet!

We picked names by the way.... we are naming them Emma Claire and Alexander Hampton. Hampton is a family name. Our next sono is Feb 12, I cant wait.

Lol. An those are cute names. :) if I have a girl her name will be Alayna Renee and a boy will be colt James. Renee is my moms middle name, and my dads name and my husbands grandpas names is James. So that's why we're using those middle names. I can't wait to find out the sex!! :) I bought a Doppler, and it will be here tomorrow. I can't eait

My next appointment isn't until feb 15th, and then I HOPEFuLLy find out the sex feb 16th

Lol. An those are cute names. :) if I have a girl her name will be Alayna Renee and a boy will be colt James. Renee is my moms middle name, and my dads name and my husbands grandpas names is James. So that's why we're using those middle names. I can't wait to find out the sex!! :) I bought a Doppler, and it will be here tomorrow. I can't eait

How do you pronounce girls name? Is it a-layne-a?

That's awesome about Doppler - let me know how u like it - I may get one too when I get preg again !

And blucky???? 6 inches each???!?? Omg!!!! It's flying by. I mean feb is next week!!! Yay!

I thought about getting a doppler... but I have heard that many women who cant find the heart beat end up panicking and I didn't wanna risk the worry.... plus I would rather see them :) Now that they're bout to start moving that will be enough validation that they're there...anyway.... minor surgery on my footsie tomorrow... kinda nervous.... keep your finger crossed for me!!

I watched YouTube videos of people using the same one I bought, and they found it just fine. It may take me awhile to find it, because I don't know where he/she likes to stay. Each time my doctor did it with her Doppler, the baby was in different places both times. So hopefully in find it. If not I will lay there until I do. Haha.
Your having foot surgery?

Yes that's how you pronounce Alayna. And I will let y'all know how it works. It had good reviews on it. And on my app a lot of women bought the same one as I did, and it works for them. And they are only 9-10 weeks. My baby is probably close to 3in by now. Last week he/she was a little over 2 1/2 inches.

My DH has the contacts he can leave in for like a month with no problem.... Can u not get those? I wear glasses to read (or I'm supposed to) but I rarely wear them. The more pregnant I get the worse I think my eyes get.

Hey Blucky,
A friend of mine recommended those - she said they are awesome and she loves them. I was so excited to hear about it, so i went to my eye doctor and asked for a script for them and he wouldn't give me one, said there are too many risks with having something in your eye for that long. He said you really dont want to leave a foreign object in your eye for more than 24hrs and said he's had a lot of patients get eye problems, even bad ones from it. so he woudln't give me script.
THEN i went to another eye place and they told me the same thing! I know they are super convenient but be careful. I got scared away from them and i was super bummed about it..........I use daily's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->