TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Hi girls! :hi:

If you are a member of TTC #1 Dream Believers...

I'm gonna keep up with your HPT testing dates, all of your :bfn:'s or :bfp:'s...Also on what CD you're on and how many DPO you are...

So let me know so that I can update everybody :hugs:

Also... if your birthday :cake: is coming up this year from now until December.. let me know so I can add birthdays as well so we can all sing "Happy Birthday" to you!:cake::cake::cake: :hugs:

Gonna be close :friends:! We are gonna be here for whatever occasion you have in your TTC life :thumbup::happydance:

If you want to add it though my birthday is April 20th :flower:

Thanks sequeena!

I sure will add it though! What CD are you on now? Have you had any :bfn:'s yet?

I'm gonna try to record everything and keep up with everybody so people can look at your staus :hugs:

Trying to make things interesting..:haha:

Well to tell ya'll the truth! I am soo :sick: to my stomach!

Taking that supplement and it making my period come has it bad side...:devil::devil:! This :witch: is badder and wicked that ever! I feel so faint and weak and I feel like I can :sick: any second!

Anybody experience this? If so, what's the best solution?

I've taken 2 midol complete tablets and those ain't working worth a crap :nope::nope:

UGH! Wish the :witch: would hurry up and just :gun:!

I don't feel so good :nope:

Sorry that I don't have the PMA right now! Just feel soo sick...

Well, I was hoping to hear back from my OB/GYN about my bloodwork results today, but no such luck. Thought about calling but decided to TRY and be patient and wait til Monday...then I realized (too late) that Monday is Labor Day and they won't be open, so I'm gonna have to wait til Tuesday. Grr. :growlmad:

I am entirely too impatient for my own good!!

My birthday is Nov 15!!!

...nothing else going on over here really... well I got a new phone today :D but nothing on the baby front.

You know I'm all over this group Rusty!! We're buddies for life....PCOS Buddies and TTC Believers for sure!!
It's not IF I get that BFP it's when...and I feel it coming

sorry you're not feeling good girl!! that sucks!! i am so glad my Clomid didn't make me sick...I was worried it would. Maybe you need to start taking it at a different time. My only other solution for you would be Gravol and Gingerale cuz those are my go-tos when I have the flu....but not Gravol is not exactly TTC friendly I suppose....maybe Alka-Seltzer?

My birthday is November 22nd. I just tested with a FRER and got a :bfn: I'm getting some cramping and it feels like the :witch: is going to come.....Nothing yet, but I'm still totally gutted :-( :cry: Keep thinking to myself, what's wrong with me?

aww Rusty hope your feeling better huni, I have really heavy :witch: so i feel for you but they don't generally make me wanna :sick:

Have you tried nibbling on some ginger, that helps with sickness (and morning sickness)

I'm CD4, getting very excited for this mth, altho I bailed on the soy isoflavones, going to give everything else a try this month and save them for next mth :dance:

I missed out on the birthday thang too mine is April 18th, deffo want a massive baby belly for my 31st!!
come on :spermy: whose with me!!

Sorry to hear ur not feeling well Rusty. Hope you feel better soon.

I'm CD 6 today, only 2days till I start SMEP :spermy:
I'm feeling really positive about this month!!!

My Birthday is December 16th

Love and :dust:

My cbfm says I'm ovulating and been :sex::sex: for 2 days now :wacko: but since coming off the pill I have had really bad bloating which is uncomfortable.

This is my first month ttc and I am so glad I have found this site to be able to discuss it all and know others are experiencing the same :kiss:

I'm TTC #1 too. Thought I was in with a chance last month as I was 11 days late, but kept getting :bfn: and :witch: showed up yesterday.

On to cycle 4 now. Feeling good!

Unfortunately, mu husband is going to be away on business a couple of times this month. I think he'll be back just in time for ovulation, but I'm a little worried! We'll just have to make the most of it when he is here. :)

What a lovely thread! I have had 2 very early m/c and am so excited to actually get to hold our baby someday. My husband was just the cutest little guy and I am so dreaming our little one will look like him.
I have always wanted to me a mother and now I have the most amazing husband and we are making our dream home it is just time to fill it with a family.

Aw! Sorry about your loss :hugs:! I know! My husband looked like that little boy off of Home Alone! Soo adorable! I was cute too so I know our little one is gonna be precious! Somedays I just wanna sit on the couch, snack, watch tv and rub my preggo belly! :haha:

I want it soo bad that I'm not giving up hope at all! That :witch: can stay away from me!

girl I envy you for your lovely PMA..I can't even dare to dream about this moment cause I would start to cry and get really upset for not having a baby till this point :cry:..but Hey I salute you for this wonderful spirit :happydance:

My cbfm says I'm ovulating and been :sex::sex: for 2 days now :wacko: but since coming off the pill I have had really bad bloating which is uncomfortable.

I'v been the same huni, what were you on? I was on Cilest for the majority of 15 yrs, I have never had bloat so bad.

But hay ho all part of the process pf :baby: making :haha::haha:

I know we all just need to keep positive and the :dust: will be sprinkled our way!!

yep deffo, trying to keep as PMA as poss, but feeling very good for this month.

whose with me ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->