TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

I'd like to have a girl first! :) Of course i'd be happy with a boy too but we have so many more girl names picked out!!

Ummm....please just put a baby next to my name....DON'T CARE AT ALL, just a healthy baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Great thread!

Hi girls :hi:

Everybody I still need your :pink: or :blue: or :pink::blue: :baby:?

I'm gonna come up with a groupie name for this and we can all be a group trying to get rid of that :witch: and get that :bfp: and change our dreams to reality :crib:

TTC Dream Believers?

Need some ideas from you lovely ladies? :hugs:

We're gonna be a group that is gonna overcome that :witch: and make our dreams of having :crib: into reality!

We can do this :thumbup:!

Also, when we come up with a name.. I'm gonna get us a sparkly and AWESOME signature! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hi girls! It's me again :haha:

I found a signature and a group name :dance:

https://img33.glitterfy.com/10246/glitterfy0002422T485D31.gif

Please, I really need your input on this? Give me a rating between 1-10..

Example:
Group Name:1-10
Signature:1-10

Thanks ladies! This is going to be a FUN & SUPPORTIVE JOURNEY :dance::hugs::plane:

Or this one:

https://img33.glitterfy.com/10246/glitterfy0002607T865D31.gif

Hello! DH and I are TTC #1. I don't lean to boy or girl. Just want a healthy baby! :baby:

Hello! DH and I are TTC #1. I don't lean to boy or girl. Just want a healthy baby! :baby:

Thanks girl! I'll just put that you want both :hugs: So how long have you been TTC #1?

Just starting! Kind of NTNP last month. We are TTC but aren't using anything other than charting, and BD, especially around when I ov. We will start opk if needed next cycle or so... hope we can just get away with BD. We want it to not be stressful/feel like a chore, but we still really want this to happen soon!

How about you??

Yup! That sounds just like me! We've been TTC for 2 months now :thumbup: All I'm really doing now is taking an herbal supplement called Lydia Pinkham and just temping and charting and :sex: :hugs:

Yeah that's how my husband is! He doesn't like me telling him when I'm ovulating..I just drop hints..like be sexual..:haha::haha:

I'm not fussed about having a girl at all, i was horrid as a teen i dont think i could cope with me!!!

i would love two boys, and if they come at the same time bonus!! bit TBH I dont care i just want a :bfp:

TBH - I know I would be happy with either - so I'm half and half!

I think I like the Dream Believers best - I'm going to add the siggy now!!

Hi girls! It's me again :haha:

I found a signature and a group name :dance:

https://img33.glitterfy.com/10246/glitterfy0002422T485D31.gif

Please, I really need your input on this? Give me a rating between 1-10..

Example:
Group Name:1-10
Signature:1-10

Thanks ladies! This is going to be a FUN & SUPPORTIVE JOURNEY :dance::hugs::plane:

I like this one best :happydance::happydance:

I like the dream believers one best :D how to I add it to my sig? I only just figure out how to do the tickers lol xx

I like the dream believers one best :D how to I add it to my sig? I only just figure out how to do the tickers lol xx

The easiest way to do it i find, is to click quote the message as it shows you the code you need, just copy and paste it into your siggy.

HTH

xx

:Hey everyone can i join?

Me and my husband have just started ttc baby no.1! Soooo exciting! Have just come off the pill after 9years so i think my cycles are a bit messed up as am on CD33 at the mo. Had some bleeding last night which i thought was start of AF but nothing since :wacko:

Would anyone advise temping? Does it help work out your cycles easier? I just don't want to be stressed and for my husband to think i'm obsessed with it all!

I dont like temping because it stresses me out...

I would put it in my sig girls but its full up! :haha: I have no more space... its lovely though.

xxx

Hi Ladies!

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease can I join too? I had my BFP stolen from me just over 2 months ago...:cry:

BUT I'm ready to jump back on that bandwagon!!!! :happydance:

Good luck ladies!!

xx:flower:xx

Hi Ladies!

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeease can I join too? I had my BFP stolen from me just over 2 months ago...:cry:

BUT I'm ready to jump back on that bandwagon!!!! :happydance:

Good luck ladies!!

xx:flower:xx

Welcome honey!!

Sorry to hear about your loss.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members