TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Hi girls! :hugs:

This really isn't about TTC but I guess since the :witch: is bad this month, my emotions and feelings are very sensitive.. :cry

I am a housewife since I lost my job in May :nope: I haven't found a job since then.. So I usually don't straighten my hair or put makeup on because I have nowhere to go..
Just recently we had to sell my car since my husband has a company car and I had to learn to drive his car (stick shift)

Now since he works 6 days a week 13 hours a day, he doesn't have the time to teach me how to drive it..

Anyway so I'm basically stuck at the house which means is no straighten hair or put on makeup

Well today was Alabama's first football game and he told me we were gonna go to his parent's to watch the game.. Well I got all dolled up but he got home after the game ended..

When he came home he didn't even glance at me or say anything nice to me!! :mad: then he took a shower and told me we was gonna go to his parent's house to eat.. When we got there he totally ignored me or didn't even sit by me.. On the way home it was quiet..

I'm just sooooo :mad: at him!! He always comes home to me when I'm not dolled up so I thought it would be nice for him to see me dolled up so now what's the point!!! :sad:!! Now I feel like my self esteem is low and I don't give a crap what I look like!!! He kept asking me that I looked down and out and I was thinking to myself.. Yea I wonder why I look sooo down!

These hormones, :sick: headache, irritability is making me wanna :cry::cry::cry:

:hugs:

It's ok girl! We all have been there! I just tell my hubby why I am upset and usually he feels like an idiot cuz he had no idea that he did anything....I'm sure you looked FAB!! Cuz you're a beautiful girl!! He really needs to be more sensitive to your needs though...because between this and the "too tired to bd" business...he is walking on thin ice and really needs to step it up a notch!!! Just have a little talk with him and express your concern...in a kind and loving way of course. Hope he's responsive to it and I hope he starts to compliment you more and make you feel appreciated. Lots of love to you!!! I hope things start to go your way soon girl and you feel better....i've been very emotional lately as well...it's been an emotional cycle thus far....Dh is fantastic though...so no complaints. :hugs::hugs::hugs: Really hope to hear some positive comments from you soon as it sucks to see you have been feeling sick and really needed a boost and he wasn't there to give it to you!

This really isn't about TTC but I guess since the :witch: is bad this month, my emotions and feelings are very sensitive.. :cry:

I am a housewife since I lost my job in May :nope: I haven't found a job since then.. So I usually don't straighten my hair or put makeup on because I have nowhere to go..
Just recently we had to sell my car since my husband has a company car and I had to learn to drive his car (stick shift)

Now since he works 6 days a week 13 hours a day, he doesn't have the time to teach me how to drive it..

Anyway so I'm basically stuck at the house which means is no straighten hair or put on makeup

Well today was Alabama's first football game and he told me we were gonna go to his parent's to watch the game.. Well I got all dolled up but he got home after the game ended..

When he came home he didn't even glance at me or say anything nice to me!! :mad: then he took a shower and told me we was gonna go to his parent's house to eat.. When we got there he totally ignored me or didn't even sit by me.. On the way home it was quiet..

I'm just sooooo :mad: at him!! He always comes home to me when I'm not dolled up so I thought it would be nice for him to see me dolled up so now what's the point!!! :sad:!! Now I feel like my self esteem is low and I don't give a crap what I look like!!! He kept asking me that I looked down and out and I was thinking to myself.. Yea I wonder why I look sooo down!

These hormones, :sick: headache, irritability is making me wanna :cry::cry::cry:

Aaawwwwww i hope you're feeling better, i don't blame you for being :sad1: i would be the same love, it's really not easy all this ttc stuff and not having the time to talk together is hard, especially when we're the ones going through so many different emotions, especially when the :witch: shows up.
For sure you need to talk to DH and let him know how you feel - we all need a boost now and then - blokes are just a bit blind sometimes and can't see whats in front of them at times:yellowcard:
Anyway you can rant as much as you like on here - that's what we're all here for :hugs::hugs:

:hugs: to Rustyswife xx.

UPDATE from me:

:witch: has yet to rear her ugly head. I'm now two days late. I'm cramping, but it's strange cramping, it's in my hips and lower back and every time a cramp comes my boobs hurt. :shrug: I have no idea what's going on, lol!

Hi girls,
I'm not gonna make it till monday to test! The :witch: is on her way. Massive temp dip this morn and back ache and cramps now, pretty sure she will be here by end of day :cry:
I'm going to allow myself one day of sulking then it's time for the PMA :thumbup: and on to cycle 5 !!

:dust:

Can I join too, please?

• We don't mind if we have a boy or a girl. I want a girl at some point, but not neccessarily first. My husband kind of want's a boy first, but wouldn't really mind either way.
  • My birthday's in April. I don't feel comfortable giving my full date of birth here- sorry.
  • I'm on CD 3 now following a 41 day cycle, which is very odd since I'm usually regular with 30 day cycles.
  • Several :bfn:s in my last cycle, no :bfp:s.
  • Testing October 4th. Don't want to test until I'm at least a day late.
  • I'm not using OPKs or BBT, so predicted ovulation is 19th Sept.

Can I join too, please?

• We don't mind if we have a boy or a girl. I want a girl at some point, but not neccessarily first. My husband kind of want's a boy first, but wouldn't really mind either way.
  • My birthday's in April. I don't feel comfortable giving my full date of birth here- sorry.
  • I'm on CD 3 now following a 41 day cycle, which is very odd since I'm usually regular with 30 day cycles.

Hiya Huni, you sound very similar to me I have regular 30 day cycles, I'm due to Ovulate around the 17th, fingers x'd for you :hugs:

Can I join too, please?

Hiya Huni, you sound very similar to me I have regular 30 day cycles, I'm due to Ovulate around the 17th, fingers x'd for you :hugs:

Fingers crossed for you too!

Hoping my cycle will go back to 30 days, and last month was just a blip, but who knows!

:hugs: to Rustyswife xx.

UPDATE from me:

:witch: has yet to rear her ugly head. I'm now two days late. I'm cramping, but it's strange cramping, it's in my hips and lower back and every time a cramp comes my boobs hurt. :shrug: I have no idea what's going on, lol!

:test:
I wouldn't be able to wait any longer! when are you thinking of testing?
:dust:

This really isn't about TTC but I guess since the :witch: is bad this month, my emotions and feelings are very sensitive.. :cry:

:hugs: hun. sorry ur feeling so down,i just picked out things we have in common......Im now a housewife after being made redundant in may.my dh works 6 days a week,16 hours a day.we were planning to go out last month as im ALWAYS in the house as cannot drive and got nowhere to go.i got all dolled up and then we had a massive argument and he stormed out leaving me on my own AGAIN,got drunk and came home.they just dont get it do they.at least we've got this lovely site to keep us going xx

Hey girls, I was wondering if I coud join. I'm TTC #1 I'll be testing on September 13th.

Hi RustyWife, do add me in too ! Am trying for # 1 as well.

am at my 15 dpo today &I hv scheduled to test on the 8th sept ..dun think i be testing early. It's our 2nd wedding anniversary tomlo but we r celebrating today since its a sunday. I wouldnt want a non bfp to spoil the celebration ..

Thanks girl! :hugs:

I will add you to the list as well :happydance:

Thanks for the info! BTW what CD are you on as of right now? Happy Anniversary! Is it today or tomorrow?:dance:

and what's your b'day?

my AF knocked at the door the moment we finish our celebration dinner ... :(
I WAS SO SO SAD THAT i cried .

This really isn't about TTC but I guess since the :witch: is bad this month, my emotions and feelings are very sensitive.. :cry

:hugs:

It's ok girl! We all have been there! I just tell my hubby why I am upset and usually he feels like an idiot cuz he had no idea that he did anything....I'm sure you looked FAB!! Cuz you're a beautiful girl!! He really needs to be more sensitive to your needs though...because between this and the "too tired to bd" business...he is walking on thin ice and really needs to step it up a notch!!! Just have a little talk with him and express your concern...in a kind and loving way of course. Hope he's responsive to it and I hope he starts to compliment you more and make you feel appreciated. Lots of love to you!!! I hope things start to go your way soon girl and you feel better....i've been very emotional lately as well...it's been an emotional cycle thus far....Dh is fantastic though...so no complaints. :hugs::hugs::hugs: Really hope to hear some positive comments from you soon as it sucks to see you have been feeling sick and really needed a boost and he wasn't there to give it to you!

Thanks girlie! LOL.. sometimes when we think we look pretty and our hubby's don't say nothing..it just makes you fee like..well why did I even bother ya know? So I'm just gonna be like the usual..no makeup..not fixin hair or nothing and he's gonna miss the dolled up version of me! UGH! We've been through this a million times and he knows how I feel...even with he was telling me couple of weeks ago when he got on anti-depressant we couldn't have :sex: so he told me that he's gonna start holding my hand, cuddle..etc..so now since we can :sex: he's stopped doing all those nice things for me...I'm not gonna say anything..he knows those things mean alot to me...so I'm gonna be :shhh: about it... Just tired..:nope:

am at my 15 dpo today &I hv scheduled to test on the 8th sept ..dun think i be testing early. It's our 2nd wedding anniversary tomlo but we r celebrating today since its a sunday. I wouldnt want a non bfp to spoil the celebration ..

Thanks for the info! BTW what CD are you on as of right now? Happy Anniversary! Is it today or tomorrow?:dance:

and what's your b'day?

Awwww! I'm soo sorry that :witch: had surprised you! :hugs:!

Just think we can start all over again and try to :gun::grr::trouble: that :witch: next cycle! It's a :grr: each month but at least we get a whole new fresh start all over again!

Some women don't even get a :witch: and doesn't know if you they ovulate or not..:hugs:

Just think we can start all over again and try to :gun::grr::trouble: that :witch: next cycle! It's a :grr: each month but at least we get a whole new fresh start all over again!

Some women don't even get a :witch: and doesn't know if you they ovulate or not..:hugs:

Tnks RustyW, we hv got most grounds covered ..bd the day b4 O and during O ..wonder is it due to the Stress level i face at work ...:cry:

Tnks RustyW, we hv got most grounds covered ..bd the day b4 O and during O ..wonder is it due to the Stress level i face at work ...:cry:

Could be girl :hugs:

Stress can do ALOT of things..it can make you not even ovulate or even have a period

It can make you :sick:

Hard to believe...stress is very bad...:wacko:

and what's your b'day?

So are you on CD1 now? Let me know ASAP so I can update your info :hugs:

Stress... oh boy I'm under so much of it at the minute :( It makes my life hell :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->