TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

My birthday is September 8th...my 30th!!!!! Yikes! :haha: Right around the corner. Was hoping to be pregnant on my birthday...but maybe I will CONCEIVE on my birthday...that would be amazing!!!!!! I am on CD9 today :)

Would love to join :)

Yes maam, you can :hugs:

I will add you to the member list..

Also:

I need your following information so we can keep up with ya :thumbup:

-If you get your first :bfp:.. would you want it a girl or a boy.. or either?
-Your birthday
-What CD you are on as of right now
-If you've had any :bfn:'s or :bfp:'s or miscarriages
-Your future testing dates
-Ovulation day (if you know it)

Thanks hun!

Lots of :dust::dust: to you on this cycle!

We're all about PMA (Positive Mental Attitude) to get us through TTC #1 to a :bfp: :hugs:

I'm new here and TTC #1 as well!!!

Just starting our 2nd cycle but OMG why does it have to take so long ugggggghhhhhhhhh....

I'm super impatient haha : )

I'm new here and TTC #1 as well!!!

Just starting our 2nd cycle but OMG why does it have to take so long ugggggghhhhhhhhh....

I'm super impatient haha : )

Welcome hun :hugs::hugs:!

It is soo much fun! You'll love it! Our group here is the best! You can post whatever you want on here and us lovely ladies will be here for you :hugs:

So what cycle day are you on right now?

Check out the post above yours.. Can I have all the information if you don't mind:dohh:

Tryin' to keep up with everybody's cycles so we can all know who is going through what:hugs:

Best wishes and :dust:!

Ooooh me too I wanna join !! I'm on CD 24 12DPO and think I'm gonna test Monday morn, Dont care if I have a boy or girl when the time comes I just want a sticky bean and I want it NOW !! lol My birthday is 27/5/78

Can I join?

-hoping for a little boy
-Birthday 03/03/1983
-on CD #8
-had BFN's in the past
-Testing Sept. 22 and Sept. 25
-peak day is September 8, but that is tentative

I'm on CD9 will ovulate in about 6 days so about 10th September xxx

I am hoping for a boy :happydance: after having two girls
I am on cd 15 and the cbfm said I ov from 14th.
My birthday is 11/12/78.

I hope it happens this month:baby:

My cbfm says I'm ovulating and been :sex::sex: for 2 days now :wacko: but since coming off the pill I have had really bad bloating which is uncomfortable.

I'v been the same huni, what were you on? I was on Cilest for the majority of 15 yrs, I have never had bloat so bad.

But hay ho all part of the process pf :baby: making :haha::haha:

I was on mercilon for 7 yrs and stopped in aug this year, but the bloating and cramps are terrible :cry: I can't wait for it to stop!

I'm CD9 today and am due to ovulate 10th too! Snap! hee hee! :haha:

CBFM asked me to poas this morning, first poas this month!

Updates for me - currently on cycle #3 after cerazette, first cycle ended in MC :cry:, 2nd cycle BFNs, and this cycle I will get my BFP that sticks! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

My OH is currently working away at the minute, but coming home next week so :spermy: should be in time to meet my egg! :winkwink:

PMA and :dust: to all! xx

- we don't care what we get, we just want a baby! One day we want a girl, one day a boy, but honestly, we'll be happy with either!
- my birthday is coming up- i'll be 25 on the 16th of September!
- CD 18- just ovulated. :)
- Have had bfns the last 2 cycles. Nothing yet this cycle.
-My next test date will be Sept 19th (if i don't break down before then!)
-i think it was today. so sept 4th.

I'm CD9 today and am due to ovulate 10th too! Snap! hee hee! :haha:

CBFM asked me to poas this morning, first poas this month!

Updates for me - currently on cycle #3 after cerazette, first cycle ended in MC :cry:, 2nd cycle BFNs, and this cycle I will get my BFP that sticks! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

My OH is currently working away at the minute, but coming home next week so :spermy: should be in time to meet my egg! :winkwink:

PMA and :dust: to all! xx

wow there's a few of us with the same cycle! :D

Rustyswife- My birthday is July 26...I'm currently on CD 188 and I'm waiting for my gyn to give me a script for Provera to start my period. I've taken a few HPT's that have all been BFNs over the last few months, and had a blood test at the gyn the other day and haven't got the results back from that yet, but I'm sure it's a BFN too.

Rustyswife- My birthday is July 26...I'm currently on CD 188 and I'm waiting for my gyn to give me a script for Provera to start my period. I've taken a few HPT's that have all been BFNs over the last few months, and had a blood test at the gyn the other day and haven't got the results back from that yet, but I'm sure it's a BFN too.

Thanks girl :hugs:

I will update your information on here..:dance:

Be sure to keep me updated with your blood test so I can put that on here too..

BTW what CD are you on as of right now?:thumbup:

Hi RustyWife, do add me in too ! Am trying for # 1 as well.

am at my 15 dpo today &I hv scheduled to test on the 8th sept ..dun think i be testing early. It's our 2nd wedding anniversary tomlo but we r celebrating today since its a sunday. I wouldnt want a non bfp to spoil the celebration ..

Hi RustyWife, do add me in too ! Am trying for # 1 as well.

am at my 15 dpo today &I hv scheduled to test on the 8th sept ..dun think i be testing early. It's our 2nd wedding anniversary tomlo but we r celebrating today since its a sunday. I wouldnt want a non bfp to spoil the celebration ..

Thanks girl! :hugs:

I will add you to the list as well :happydance:

Thanks for the info! BTW what CD are you on as of right now? Happy Anniversary! Is it today or tomorrow?:dance:

and what's your b'day?

Am at my 15dpo today . Anniversary is tomlo but we r celebrating today :)

my bday is 9 July

I'm on CD9!!!
Took Clomid (first round) CD3-7
Start testing for OV in 2 days.
taking maca, b6/b12 folic acid
Blood Test to Check Progesterone on 17th
Hoping to conceive twins (9% chance since I have to be on the clomid) but really just hope for a healthy baby =)
Birthday is January 9th 1986
Have had a few BFN's in the past but had given up on the BFP because lack of AF and no detectable OV...hence the Clomid now....
Hoping for a BFP soon!!!!

Hi girls! :hugs:

This really isn't about TTC but I guess since the :witch: is bad this month, my emotions and feelings are very sensitive.. :cry:

I am a housewife since I lost my job in May :nope: I haven't found a job since then.. So I usually don't straighten my hair or put makeup on because I have nowhere to go..
Just recently we had to sell my car since my husband has a company car and I had to learn to drive his car (stick shift)

Now since he works 6 days a week 13 hours a day, he doesn't have the time to teach me how to drive it..

Anyway so I'm basically stuck at the house which means is no straighten hair or put on makeup

Well today was Alabama's first football game and he told me we were gonna go to his parent's to watch the game.. Well I got all dolled up but he got home after the game ended..

When he came home he didn't even glance at me or say anything nice to me!! :mad: then he took a shower and told me we was gonna go to his parent's house to eat.. When we got there he totally ignored me or didn't even sit by me.. On the way home it was quiet..

I'm just sooooo :mad: at him!! He always comes home to me when I'm not dolled up so I thought it would be nice for him to see me dolled up so now what's the point!!! :sad:!! Now I feel like my self esteem is low and I don't give a crap what I look like!!! He kept asking me that I looked down and out and I was thinking to myself.. Yea I wonder why I look sooo down!

These hormones, :sick: headache, irritability is making me wanna :cry::cry::cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->