TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Hey ladies!! Im hoping for by BFP soon!! Hubby really wants a girl, and everytime i imagine us with a baby, i always see pink...so i too want a girl! Please add me to the list!!!

Alright girls! Our member list is almost finished! If your name is on the list and there is not :baby: nor a :pink::blue:

Just tell me if you want your first :bfp: a :blue: or a :pink: :baby:?

Gonna try to keep this thread going :happydance:

If anyone who has concerns :wacko:, frustrations :nope:, upsetting news :cry: that you just need some comforting ladies :hugs: that are experiencing the same while trying to get their first :bfp:..... Then this is the place to be!:hugs::hugs:

I keep having these :wacko: dreams about being pregnant! This time I gave birth to "chucky" the doll!:help::help::help:

I'm very very very afraid of him :saywhat:!

Anyone have these crazy dreams? :nope: I think I'm a little desperate:dohh:

I had strange dreams around the time I ovulated this month. Like vivid dreams of people on the management committee I work for being soaked in water and my work flooding :haha: Dreams feed off our subconscious, so if you're dreaming about a baby, but it's Chucky, it could symbolize your unconscious fears of having a child :flower:

Had a dream last night where I had to fill in a form. One of the questions was 'Do you want to be a preggo fatty?' :haha:

Yes I do!!!

Just preggo though as I'm already a fatty :haha:

I had a dream last night that I STOLE, yes STOLE my friend's husbands sperm...collected it in a sac for myself somehow (not through sex or anything) and then ran away with it.......WHAT?! What is wrong with me??????????? :)

I had a dream last night that I STOLE, yes STOLE my friend's husbands sperm...collected it in a sac for myself somehow (not through sex or anything) and then ran away with it.......WHAT?! What is wrong with me??????????? :)

:rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::haha:!

At least I'm not the only one's going :wacko::wacko::wacko:!

Nope I don't have fears of having a :baby:...

My husband goes to sleep early so he can get up for work early in the morning and he was getting ready to go to sleep last night while I was staying up..he was trying to scare me singing stuff like "1,2,3 freddy is coming for you"...

So I kept freaking out last night and kept imagining things..so I think that's why I had that dream because I'm really afraid of chucky...:nope::nope:

I hate it when my husband tries to scare me then leaves me alone in the living room in the dark:nope:

me two everywere i look theres babies and pregnant women i feel like ive been left behind i want one nowww :(

me two everywere i look theres babies and pregnant women i feel like ive been left behind i want one nowww :(

Awww girl :hugs:

We all feel this way here! You can always come to us whenever you need someone to talk to!

My husband gets tired of me complaining about not getting our :bfp: so that's why I turn to these lovely ladies!

Every crazy moment you have, every frustrating moment or even :cry: moments..you can talk to us!

We all go through TTC frustrations..especially when it's our first and we haven't even experienced the feeling of getting a :bfp: or having a big belly or even having a :baby: or a :crib:!

It's gonna happen! If we keep trying and keep our PMA up high! I'm on CD 3 and I really feel like this is gonna be my month! :dance:

Let me know if you wanna be a part of this group :)

I'll add your name in here if you want to.. BTW if you ever do get your first :bfp:.. would you want it to be a :pink::baby: or a :blue::baby: or :pink::blue::baby:?

:-= some:dust::dust: your way girl!

Pleeeeeeeeeease add me :blue: or :pink: will do i don't care :loopy:

Thanks girlie! I sure will!

I see you're gonna "O" in 9 days! I hope his :spermy: catches your:ball: :haha:

Can I join too pretty please? Can't wait to hold a little :baby: of my own!

Storky please deliver a :pink: and I will be so happy! :wohoo:

Love this thread! :dust: xx

Can I join too pretty please? Can't wait to hold a little :baby: of my own!

Storky please deliver a :pink: and I will be so happy! :wohoo:

Love this thread! :dust: xx

Thanks hun!

And welcome! Love it too! Get to share all kinds of experiences with these lovely ladies makes TTC #1 soo much easier and more fun:happydance::happydance:

I will be delivering you a :baby::pink:!

Can I pay extra for next day delivery! hee hee!

Been laughing over some of the dreams on here, I get wacko ones too, like one where I had a baby with green teeth?! Where did that come from! xx

Can I pay extra for next day delivery! hee hee!

Been laughing over some of the dreams on here, I get wacko ones too, like one where I had a baby with green teeth?! Where did that come from! xx

:rofl::rofl::rofl:!! That'll be scary! LOL

Girl I wish you I can just deliver :dust::spermy: and a :bfp: for you! :haha:

That's right! I demand a baby for all the ladies here right now :blush::haha:!

We will get ours! Will the help of these ladies and a PMA... We will make our dreams become reality :crib:

I'm ready for this cycle!

:witch: you can come but I'm gonna fight you with his :spermy: :haha:

I had this one really amazing dream too though, I was hugely pregnant, and it was winter, and all my friends and family were on holiday with me in a big ski lodge, and I felt so amazingly content, like nothing could make me happier. Can't wait to experience it for real and have a massive bump to show to everyone!

Awww! I love it! That sounds sooo amazing! I can't wait to wear these cute maternity clothes and have people come up to me.. how long are you due and just touching my big preggo belly

or saying..Oh I felt he move and everybody runs to you to feel your belly!

Oh I want that soooooooooooooooooooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->