TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Stress... oh boy I'm under so much of it at the minute :( It makes my life hell :cry:

Yeah I know! I was yesterday but it's a little better today! I find it healthy to put on some relaxing songs on my iPod whenever I feel stressed :haha:

:hugs: to Rustyswife xx.

UPDATE from me:

:witch: has yet to rear her ugly head. I'm now two days late. I'm cramping, but it's strange cramping, it's in my hips and lower back and every time a cramp comes my boobs hurt. :shrug: I have no idea what's going on, lol!

:test:
I wouldn't be able to wait any longer! when are you thinking of testing?
:dust:

LOL! I'm going to wait until this Saturday. I have to figure out a way to get a test cause I don't have any :-(

Hey girls :hi:

Just wanted to give ya'll a shout right quick! :brat: :haha:

If anybody is a member of the TTC #1 Dream Believers group..please keep me updated on your status at the first member page :thumbup:

If any of your info is incorrect :dohh:..please let me know :bike:

You know, Rustyswife, you look so familiar to me....did you live in California at any point?

You know, Rustyswife, you look so familiar to me....did you live in California at any point?

LOL.. Nope! Never even been there! Man...I would LOVE to visit there though! :haha:

Maybe you seen my twin :haha:

I believe everybody has somebody that looks like them..lol

Hey!

Sorry I havn't updated you....Well it was a :bfn:

So we are now on the 17th Cycle on CD6 at the moment and today we are going to the doctors to get the ball rolling on getting some fertility tests.

Hope you are all well.

Much Love

x

Thanks girl! I'll update it :hugs:

I hope you get that :bfp:! When you testing?

Here is everything you need to know

CD6, Hoping for a Girl , Birthday 19th July, 1 miscarriage in 06' & Chemical in June 10', TTC for 17 Months, Usually Ov around 20th, Will Test on Oct 1st

Much Love

x

Argh, I dunno, lol, we have no tests :haha: So I think I'm stuck, unless I get the digi off a neighbor of mine :-D

well not sure if i'm a member or not...just posted a few things a while back...
but while everyone's talking about what they want...
first of all i want a :bfp:
second of all i want a :pink:...
if i could have my choice!

Stress... oh boy I'm under so much of it at the minute :( It makes my life hell :cry:

I was reading last night that maca can help you to relax. If I dont get preggo this mth then I shall be investing in some for next mth:hugs:

well not sure if i'm a member or not...just posted a few things a while back...
but while everyone's talking about what they want...
first of all i want a :bfp:
second of all i want a :pink:...
if i could have my choice!

Yes maam you are..lol :hugs:

Ok I will update that..:dance:

Oh BTW..what CD are you on and have you had any :bfn:'s or :bfp:'s or MC in the past?

Let me know what your "O" day is if you know it so we can keep up when you plan on test :hugs:

Oh and let me know your testing date

Much love and :dust::hugs:

ha ha ha I ha ve just been reading through that first post with all our stats, it's massive!!!!

CD6, Hoping for a Girl , Birthday 19th July, 1 miscarriage in 06' & Chemical in June 10', TTC for 17 Months, Usually Ov around 20th, Will Test on Oct 1st

Much Love

x

Thanks girlie! Got you updated! Let me know if any of the info is incorrect.. I will try my best to keep up with your CD's and everything..but if you look at and it's wrong..:dohh:..just let me know:hugs:

much love and :dust:

ha ha ha I ha ve just been reading through that first post with all our stats, it's massive!!!!

Haha :haha:

Yup...it's work though! I'm addicted! :haha:

I spend time on here all day updating :happydance:

It's soo much fun though.. :dance:

Looking at what others go through makes me realize we can all get that :bfp: because we all go the same thing:hugs::hugs:

Much Love

x

Thanks girlie! Got you updated! Let me know if any of the info is incorrect.. I will try my best to keep up with your CD's and everything..but if you look at and it's wrong..:dohh:..just let me know:hugs:

Hey Hun,

Looks fine!

Wondering if you wanted to put that we have a doctors appointment today to talk about getting the ball rolling for fertility test's?

Much Love

x

Hey you lovely ladies! :hugs:

I am going to keep track of all your CD (cycle days).. or any info that has to be updated daily...

If you see something of yours that is not up to date...just post on here and I will get it updated :hugs:

We are one step closer to that :bfp: with all the encouragement and a shoulder to :cry: on when we need it!

I've been going through some difficult times with my OH right now and being with you ladies makes me feel soo good when I can talk to you :hugs:

I :wedding: this thread with you ladies and I wanna keep it up! :dance:

Much :kiss: and :dust:!

Much Love

x

Hey Hun,

Looks fine!

Wondering if you wanted to put that we have a doctors appointment today to talk about getting the ball rolling for fertility test's?

Much Love

x

Yay :dance:

Yup...I surely will do that :thumbup:

I hope it goes well!! Let us know how it goes! Blowing :dust: your way girl!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->