TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

DH and I didn't :sex: today because we have been feeling pretty lousy. So I'm not too surprised if nothing happens this month. But if that's the case then Oct. will be my month...we will see, I still have to test...:wacko:

Ladies my chart dipped this morning at 5dpo and i'm scared. Anyone look at it for me please? Link is in the siggy.

I've heard implantation can cause a slight dip? Maybe a bit early for that though as you are only 5dpo, but that would be my guess! Keep your fingers crossed! :happydance: Lots of :dust: for you xx

I'd like to join in :D

That morphthing website is cool. I was just on there a few days ago and showed my boyfriend last night what our baby would look like lol. Was pretty cute

:hi: girl!

Welcome to our group..Full of PMA and :dust:!!!

It's gonna be a fun journey! :happydance:

BTW I will be posting on here what I need from you so I can update your info on our member page (very 1st page of this thread)

Good luck and :dust: & :hugs: to you!!

Thanks.
Good luck and :dust: to you too (and everyone else on here of course! :D )

My birthday is Sept 13th. I'm on CD4 of a 31 day cycle. So 14 days till OV. I have no preferance as to girl or boy ... just a happy healthy baby. I dont have a testing date. Just going to wait for :witch: to make her visit since I know she always does the 2nd week of the month. And if not, go from there

daretodream, no worries on the slight dip---5dpo is too early for hormones to start going down (if you are not preggo). don't worry about it!

I'm TTC for baby #1!!

We've been making sure to :sex: every day, since I feel like I'll blame myself if we don't do it enough. I'm soooo worked up about this month and I just know I'll be crushed if I get a :bfn: but I can't help getting so excited! I so want to be pregnant.

I have eight years to have all the babies I want (thanks to my one ovary taking a permanent vacation via doctors at that point) so I want to start NOWWW. My husband and I are very excited.

Just got my testosterone test results back and it was high, so I do have PCOS. I figured I did because I have most of the classic symptoms, and I'm relieved to have a medical reason for my whacko cycles!!

I have another appointment next Thursday with my obgyn, I guess to discuss my results and the diagnosis and my options as far as TTC go.

Just got my testosterone test results back and it was high, so I do have PCOS. I figured I did because I have most of the classic symptoms, and I'm relieved to have a medical reason for my whacko cycles!!

I have another appointment next Thursday with my obgyn, I guess to discuss my results and the diagnosis and my options as far as TTC go.

Sorry to here that huni, but i like your PMA :thumbup:

Was that the normal 21 day test that you had?

Helllllllooooooo:hi: new members - this is a great thread you've joined :thumbup: and rusty'swife is ACE for keeping it updated :hugs:

Am hoping for lots of :sex: and :spermy: this weekend - last chance before the lap & dye next month :shy:
Anyone else trying to catch that egg this weekend?
Seriously hope DH is up to it - think he's strugglying with the idea that the more you do it the better the chance - he's like "oh can we not wait 'til tomorrow, it's been a long day blah blah blah" - i'm like " yeah we need to go tonight, tomorrow, and the day after that (and the next)" - god what a light weight - sometimes i think he thinks its a chore!! GRRR:grr:

Anyone else get this?

yeah I am starting from this weekend right through to the 23rd just to be on the safe side, not too sure when I ov, going with the sperm meets egg plan and OPK's fingers x'd trying not to get too stressed

yeah I am starting from this weekend right through to the 23rd just to be on the safe side, not too sure when I ov, going with the sperm meets egg plan and OPK's fingers x'd trying not to get too stressed

Good luck fxd crossed for us and lots of :dust: all round. Would love to know how the sperm meets egg plan goes - all the best hun:flower:

Hiya Ladies,

We are TTC baby number 1 too! I am currently 7dpo and due to test next Friday (17th) but not at all convinced I can wait til then! :) xx

Thanks girlies. My bbs really are sore today. I'm trying not to look for signs or anything but when you put on a bra and it hurts it makes you notice.

Really hoping my temp is up again tomorrow, trying not to worry!

Sorry to here that huni, but i like your PMA :thumbup:

Was that the normal 21 day test that you had?

I'm feeling pretty optimistic about TTC with PCOS, at least for the time being...ask me again in a few months if I'm still not pregnant, though, lol.

The test was to test my testosterone levels because women with PCOS tend to have higher than normal levels of it. I haven't had a CD 21 blood test, and I'm not sure if my obgyn will want me to have it done or not. I guess I will see next Thursday! =)

Damn PCOS....I don't think the OPK's I have are working to well for me...but I've been bd'ing everyday so it doesn't really matter. Think yesterday was THE day...OV day!!!
Increased fluid, darker line (even though it was still faint)...smell was different (my husband was enticed by it)...and now today i already notice less fluid and line has gone back to a fainter line....but I'm gonna keep going with the BDing everyday just to be safe and cover my bases. Really hope I did ovulate....not sure because i never have before...but hopefully the clomid worked and hopefully i get that BFP soon =)
Fx'd

Thanks girlies. My bbs really are sore today. I'm trying not to look for signs or anything but when you put on a bra and it hurts it makes you notice.

Good luck hun! I forgot to temp today....went to bed sick to my stomach and with a headache and did not set the alarm. My bbs are sore too, but not too much....also had one or two pains down there...just watching and waiting now.

Good morning! Today is CD31 and nothing yet. DH wouldnt let me buy more tests yesterday and told me that I should just "wait and see" :grr: easy for him to say. I'll probably stop and buy some more on Monday though :winkwink:

Good morning! Today is CD31 and nothing yet. DH wouldnt let me buy more tests yesterday and told me that I should just "wait and see" :grr: easy for him to say. I'll probably stop and buy some more on Monday though :winkwink:

Hang in there AubrieC! My hubby makes me test anytime I mention I think I might be preggers-he needs to be more chill like your hubby! Take it easy and have a great weekend doll. :flower:

Good luck hun! I forgot to temp today....went to bed sick to my stomach and with a headache and did not set the alarm. My bbs are sore too, but not too much....also had one or two pains down there...just watching and waiting now.

My bbs are going away slightly on tenderness. It was worse yesterday. I just am trying to ignore all symptoms unless they're right bam in my face you know? I don't want to get my hopes up like last cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->