TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Hi girls :hi::hi:

It's been a LONG time since I've been on here! I haven't gone a day without getting on here up until now!

My OH was off for 2 days so I got to spend sometime with him and today I went to the doctor! Woop! Woop! :wohoo:

I've got a prescription for Clomid so when that :witch: comes..I'll start taking on CD 2-6 :yipee:

Also, when I start on CD1, I'm having a scheduled appointment do a radiology surgery to look at everything inside of my tummy and including to see if my tubes are clogged up :dance:

If they are then that is the MAIN reason why I wasn't getting preggo!

My doctor said since I haven't been on BC for 2 years now and been married for a lil over 2 years then we was actually TTC without realizing it...so basically I haven't gotten preggo TTC and NTNP for 2 whole years!

So they are gonna find out the reason why I haven't gotten preggo!

I'm soooooooooooooooooo thrilled and excited!

Then my DH has to to a semen test whenever he gets a chance to take it to the Lab :)

Then on CD 21, I'm getting my something levels checked :haha:... can't remember what he said..LOL

But we are on the road to TTC with HELP! :dance::dance:!

Hey to all the newest members of TTC #1 Dream Believers! :hi::hi::hi::hi:

I will be updating EVERYONE when I get a moment to sit here on the laptop :haha:

I FINALLY learned how to drive a stick shift so I've been driving all over town today! I'm soo proud of myself!

So here's to a new road for me... doctor that is trying EVERYTHING possible to get us pregnant, I can drive to town and now I can look for me a part time job somewhere!

Woop! Woop! My depression is getting so much better now!

Love ya girls and lots and lots of :dust: & :hugs:!!

:happydance: So happy for you :) Looks like everything is coming together for you which is just fantastic. Nothing like a big huge happy block of good shiny things to make you feel a lot better :)

Hey Rustyswife sooooooooo glad things are looking up for you guys :dance:
It's such a relief to know you're gonna get some help TTC and the ball is rolling!!:wohoo:
Let's hope u get your :bfp: v soon, lots of :dust: honey:hugs:

Rustyswife.. Are u seeing your regular doctor or are you seeing a gyno..?? I have an appointment with my doctor the 21.. I don't kno weather to talk to her or have her refer me to a good gyno.?

Anybody know if Robitussin cough syrup is okay to take while taking or being on clomid?

CheriRose I seen my new OB/GYN.. I think they are more sensitive and more caring when it comes to you wanting to conceive :)

Good luck hun :hugs:

Thank you.!! I'm deff gonna be asking my doctor who she recommends.!
Good luck to you.! So happy there finally helping you.!!

We're ttc number 1. Only on cycle 3 of trying but I'm impatient and don't want to wait any longer!
Rustyswife, glad you're getting some help. Keep us posted x

Rustyswife.. YAAAYYYY!!! Thats awesome news!! :happydance:

I got a BFN this morning (Today is CD34) but I still have none of my usual preAF cramps. I'm not going to stress about it though, I still have an appt for clomid in about 2 weeks. I almost hope that AF doesnt come before the appt because then I'd have to wait another whole cycle before I can start taking it! It may sound silly but I always wanted to have a baby sometime within the school year so my child could celebrate at school with his or her birthday with friends. I think I'm just being ridiculous though, I have a nasty head cold and the medicine is turning me into a zombie!
:dust: to you all!

Rustyswife, it sounds like you had an awesome appointment! So glad for you to get things really checked out! I hope you get a BFP really soon!!!!

thats such good news huni, glad it full steam a head for you xxx :hugs:

I'm on CD15 should be ovulating in the next few days, fingers x'd. Following the SMEP this mth so :sex: last night before bed and put in my mooncup, just to be on the safe side.

This is the first mth I have no ovulation pain, dont know if thats something to worry about or it just means I am Ovulating from the other Ovary this mth :shrug:

EPO & Grapefruit juice seems to have worked a treat but ordered some pre seed to be on the safe side, will start using that tomorrow xxxx

So sorry to hear that 4magpies :( but good luck for this cycle :) FX and :dust:

AF got me girls.

xxx

Booo :hugs: Sorry hun.

Lots of dust for this cycle!

:dust:

rustyswife, thats great news that you will be getting the ball rolling :happydance: bet you can't wait to start the Clomid and get cracking for next cycle.

I'm still waiting to O :coffee:

:hugs: mags- i'm so sorry. ON to next cycle, you WILL catch that egg!

Well I still have weird sensations every so often but not at all like my usual cramping....eating like a horse and getting tired right after dinner....7po here....

Sorry Mags, but on a positive note lots more :sex: for next month :winkwink:

Rustyswife, so glad you got Clomid honey!! You will have your BFP in NO time!! Your doctor sounds great. A good doctor is sooo hard to find.

So sorry to hear that AF got you, 4magpies. =(

Today is CD 9 for me and I'm still bleeding, more than before even. I go back to my obgyn tomorrow morning and I'm pretty excited to see what she has to say as far as TTC is concerned!

Grrr the old :witch: got me, I'm out!

Starting Clomid tomorrow for the 1st time so fingers crossed for :bfp: next month!

:dust: to everyone xx

Feeling cross with my body right now as I haven't 'O'd yet and my CBFM is just showing highs not peaks, and my temps are all low. And every other advert on TV has babies in, and don't even get me started on the soaps. :growlmad:

And my ticker is wrong and I can't be bothered to change it as I don't know when I will 'O' now anyway! :growlmad:

Sorry for the rant ladies, just had to get it all off my chest xx

Ughh girls I think my dh is starting to loose hope.! Ugh. I don't kno what to do now.. Today started the first day we start bd every other day until my pos opk.. Than 3 days in a row but I'm worried.. Dh didn't even want to bd tonight.! :0// its like I had to hoaks him into it.! I need help.! I'm seeing my primary doctor next Tuesday.. Hoping she will help memory refer me to someone to help me.. I do kno that my dh insurance does not cover sperm analysis.. My insurance covers me to be checked.. So I'm worried about that.. Buy they should at least be able to help see if anything is wrong with me.. Ugh.. Sorry girl..!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->