TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Hey Girlies,

I will be 10dpo tomorrow....My friend is trying to talk me into POAS but I'm reluctant.... I know that if I get BFN then I'll feel v deflated and then its just a case of waiting for the witch.....BUT if I resist and not POAS and wait for AF (due Friday) then I can convince myself for a few more days that jst maybe this month is my month... Am sure you all understand that & have similar thoughts & feelings every month. :wacko:

Found out yesterday I have PCOS & got my 1st Clomiphene prescription so at least if AF does get me on Friday then starting the pills on Saturday will give me a little optimistic boost :happydance:

:dust: to all xxx

Good Luck!!
I'm on CD17....first round of clomid...really hoping this is my month, but just so glad to have a Clomid prescription to help now, cuz I felt like I was trying in vain with my PCOS before now.

FX'd for you MC MummyTTC

CD 10 now and my husband's just gone away. Rubbish! He's only away 5 days, though, so we shouldn't miss ovulation this month.

My friend just told me she's getting married, and the first thing she said was "will I have a pregnant bridesmaid???"! I'm hoping to have a tiny mini page boy/flower girl by then. I haven't even told her we're trying- she's just assuming! She clearly knows us too well.....

Fingers crossed for everyone!

Good Luck!!
I'm on CD17....first round of clomid...really hoping this is my month, but just so glad to have a Clomid prescription to help now, cuz I felt like I was trying in vain with my PCOS before now.

FX'd for you MC MummyTTC

i totally hear you in this message, without the pcos. i had endometriosis, and i'm so hopeful now with the clomid. before i just felt like i was trying for nothing, because every month was another BFN. it got to the point, it stopped wondering of being pregnant, and stop wondering whether i should test or not. i always knew i wasn't pregnant. so i'm praying this month i prove myself wrong!! i'm on cd7 today. just took my last clomid this afternoon. just a few more days before BD!!!

Hi girls, tested yesterday @ 12DPO. BFN, just waiting for AF now... this will be cycle #2!

xxx

good luck girls, I have just started testing for my LH surge. Fingers x'd

Good Luck!!

FX'd for you MC MummyTTC

i totally hear you in this message, without the pcos. i had endometriosis, and i'm so hopeful now with the clomid. before i just felt like i was trying for nothing, because every month was another BFN. it got to the point, it stopped wondering of being pregnant, and stop wondering whether i should test or not. i always knew i wasn't pregnant. so i'm praying this month i prove myself wrong!! i'm on cd7 today. just took my last clomid this afternoon. just a few more days before BD!!!

Keeping my Fingers X'd for us both!! First month we'll actually feel like we have an actual shot of conceiving!!! It's so exciting, and even if I do get AF....at least I can say I actually ovulated for the first time ever! Always gotta look on the bright side....at least I have the Clomid to help me have a chance now....I had nothing before.

Fingers crossed for all of us ladies!!! Gotta keep up the PMA on here so we don't get all down in the dumps and depressed!! We will get those BFP's soon!!!

I caved & tested this morning (10dpo)....not so much as a hint of a line :nope: BUT it's not over til the old :witch: makes an appearance so have to see how this week pans out :thumbup: xx

5 dpo here. eating like crazy and feeling sluggish....not sure if that's an indicator....

Guys, when do you test after an implantation dip? How long normally would you say?

4magpies- You're not out til the witch shows, honey!

DaretoDream- Good luck!! POAS.com says that you can test 2-4 days after seeing implantation bleeding, so I would guess it's the same for an implantation dip.

Born2BeAMommy- Love your PMA! You're right, even if you don't get pregnant this cycle, it will be a plus that you ovulated. Good luck!

McMummyTTC- 10 dpo is still super early, hon. You're not out yet!

As for me, CD 7 and I'm still bleeding! The flow has been light ever since I started, and this is officially the longest period I've ever had. 5 days of heavy bleeding is my "normal".

I'd like to join please :flower:

TTC # 1, CD11 of cycle 2, never had a BFP before. Do you need any more info?

Need to do a bit of back reading to catch up :coffee:

Good luck girls, exciting times ahead :thumbup:

I tested again today, BFN. Deffo not pregnant now where is AF?! *stomps feet*

xxx

I know its early.... 9dpo tested this am got a BFN but my temp went up again slightly. Not giving up this month. Official test date is still the 19th.

only a few days left before I can test, but i'm not having any symptoms. Although in my siggy is says what symptoms is most common for that day so I've been following it :) and I have to say that some of them I have had. Hmmm only time will tell. But like I said earlier, I'm not holding out this month. Me and OH didn't time :sex: well at all haha
Good luck to you ladies getting ready to test :dust: and have fun to those coming up to O ;)

Hi girls :hi::hi:

It's been a LONG time since I've been on here! I haven't gone a day without getting on here up until now!

My OH was off for 2 days so I got to spend sometime with him and today I went to the doctor! Woop! Woop! :wohoo:

I've got a prescription for Clomid so when that :witch: comes..I'll start taking on CD 2-6 :yipee:

Also, when I start on CD1, I'm having a scheduled appointment do a radiology surgery to look at everything inside of my tummy and including to see if my tubes are clogged up :dance:

If they are then that is the MAIN reason why I wasn't getting preggo!

My doctor said since I haven't been on BC for 2 years now and been married for a lil over 2 years then we was actually TTC without realizing it...so basically I haven't gotten preggo TTC and NTNP for 2 whole years!

So they are gonna find out the reason why I haven't gotten preggo!

I'm soooooooooooooooooo thrilled and excited!

Then my DH has to to a semen test whenever he gets a chance to take it to the Lab :)

Then on CD 21, I'm getting my something levels checked :haha:... can't remember what he said..LOL

But we are on the road to TTC with HELP! :dance::dance:!

Hey to all the newest members of TTC #1 Dream Believers! :hi::hi::hi::hi:

I will be updating EVERYONE when I get a moment to sit here on the laptop :haha:

I FINALLY learned how to drive a stick shift so I've been driving all over town today! I'm soo proud of myself!

So here's to a new road for me... doctor that is trying EVERYTHING possible to get us pregnant, I can drive to town and now I can look for me a part time job somewhere!

Woop! Woop! My depression is getting so much better now!

Love ya girls and lots and lots of :dust: & :hugs:!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->