TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Temp seriously dropped this am. I'm so sad- figuring af will be here tomorrow.

Hello ladies! It's been a few days. I'm now on CD 37 and no af, not cramps.. just sore bbs. I took a test on Tuesday and it came up BFN, so I'm thinking I'll wait and test again over the weekend if nothing changes. I caught a really bad head cold this week so I've been pretty drugged up on cold medicine and whatnot, though, I highly doubt that would affect any test results. This is really getting aggrivating!! haha. I hope all of you are having a great day!!

CD 9

My opks never arrived! :growlmad: Will likely be going to buy some at the store, and hopefully preseed. I didn't go before like I thought I would.

Went to my GP for blood work to check out my health prior to pregnancy, as well as some vaccine booster. Will get results next week. My doc is excited, my ob/gyn is excited also.

C'mon ov!

well I'm on CD17 and I should be Ovulating today or tomorrow, so far nothing on OPK's but more worrying no pains or anything since coming off BCP I'v had bad Ov pains on my right hand side, think I must be late this mth typical!!

Does anyone know if you get Ov pains from both Ovaries? might just be that I have only Ov from my right since off BCP and this time am going to Ov from the left?

Hi girls!

I'm on CD 17 and these past few days my appetite as lowered BIG time!

Everytime I eat..I feel soo bloated and tired!

Feel like I can lay down for a nap!

Anybody experience this?

I have had one meal today because I had a (small) lunch and I feel so bloated and tired from it! UGH!

I want some ENERGY! :haha:

Hi girls!

I'm on CD 17 and these past few days my appetite as lowered BIG time!

Everytime I eat..I feel soo bloated and tired!

Feel like I can lay down for a nap!

Anybody experience this?

I have had one meal today because I had a (small) lunch and I feel so bloated and tired from it! UGH!

I want some ENERGY! :haha:

I have been feeling SO bloated for the last week or so and no appetite hardly at all and tired as well!!! what is that about? lol

I want a Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baby dust to all!!! :) xxx

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1282712400;8;31;14

So, I talked to my doctor's nurse today about the possibility of CD 21 falling during my vacation next month if I were to start Provera now, and she said that my doctor really likes to get the CD 21 bloodwork done and recommended that I wait a few days to start Provera to be sure that CD 21 will be after I get back. My plan right now is to start the Provera on the 26th. I will be finished with taking it on October 5 and hopefully my period will start within a couple of days so I'll be finished or at least close to being finished by the time we leave for vacation on October 14. It looks like there's a possibility I MIGHT have to take the Clomid while I'm on vacation, just depending on when my period starts.

Preferably I'd like to be ovulating the week of my vacation, haha. ;) It would be neat to say I conceived a baby in the Caribbean. ;)

Well ladies....I always thought this 2ww business couldn't be as bad as ladies lead on...but man oh man oh man I'm just dying!! having to wait til the end of the month to test is like sick and cruel torture i tell ya....and i still haven't heard the results of my blood work (hopefully those progesterone levels are up!!!)

man oh man!! this is killin me. hope that AF doesn't show her ugly face this week, that's all I gotta say.

Only just seen this thread....

Me Me me - i'm ttc no 1. Can i join in plz?

I'm on CD8 and i'll be happy with either a Girl or Boy. I've had one miscarriage and my B-day is 12/01

xx:flower:

10 dpo and I got a :bfn: however my temps are still well above coverline...so we will see. I'm keeping my original testing dates...will test again and let you ladies know what's going on...don't think this is my month thou.

Hi girls :hi:

Sorry I haven't been on here lately! :nope:

I've been sick and experiencing EXTREME fatigue!:sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep::sleep:

All I'm good for is :laundry: &:dishes:.... Nothing else!

My energy level is so dang low, I can't even hardly type fast! :comp:

I would LOVE to be back on here to update everything...but I just don't have the energy! :shrug::shrug:

I love you ladies and wish I can spend more time on here...but I'm gonna go lay down and take me a :sleep:

Me !! I really thought we had done it this month i was almost a week late then them pains started then the (witch) came :( good luck to you all, we have been trying for 1 and a half years :( xxx

I am really crossing my fingers for this month, ever since my ovulation day I have crazy symptoms! fatigue, back pains, stomach cramps, fatigue, achy musles, mood swings, depression, FATIGUE!.... egh if I'm not preggers then this is just a crappy month!

I'm in the same boat with you...i've had all the same symptoms...and man oh man if it doesn't mean preggers then what the heck does it mean cuz i never get any of these symptoms any other month! lol

hopefully next sunday i'll be doing the :happydance: because i've got my BFP..... the :witch: better stay away...because after what i'm sure was OV as I've never experienced it before....and :sex: everynight from CD10 to now...it's gotta be a :bfp:!!!
fingers crossed and tonnes and tonnes of :dust: to us!
lets hope we don't go insane waiting and waiting

I'm TTC Baby #1

Looking for TTC Buddies :)

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/dpo.png?d=1282712400;8;31;14

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member