TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Hey girls! Oh and another thing my doctor had told me was that if you ever get + OPK's...don't tell your OH that you are ovulating because that will add on more stress to your OH...

He told me in the beginning of your cycle..don't tempt or tease your OH to have :sex:

When you think you are ovulating or you get a + OPK...then start teasing..:haha:

I told my doctor that..well I can't seem to get my OH to have :sex: whenever I think I'm ovulating..

and he said the best way is..when he comes in the house..tell him he looks hot and start maybe dirty talking :haha::haha:

My doctor said this girls! Don't ever tempt your OH unless you think or you know you're about to ovulate!

And another thing:

He asked me when is the best time to conceive?

I told him the day before and the day of ovulation..

He said I was partially right..:haha:... he said a good 3 days before you actually ovulate with be the BEST!

He said when he have :sex: 3 days before ovulation or even between 1-3- days before ovulation..because as soon as the egg drops..those :spermy: is gonna be waiting and as soon as the egg drops..the :spermy: will catch it!

I'm gonna try all of these!

He's really AWESOME and he's giving me hints and everything!

I know he can get us preggo soon! :dance:

So glad to hear you had a doc's appt....message me about it plz =)

i've been bd'ing everyday from cycle day 10-now(cd20) and i'm keeping it up until i get that BFP or until AF shows up

TTC #1 here!

Not officially, according to dH, but I want my :bfp: by Christmas!!!!
We have had 3 pregnancy scares since we got married and each time I saw that :bfn: I was so disappointed.

So I'll be doing all the get-me-a-baby work while dH stays happily oblivious - I know that if I told him "I'm ovulating" he'd stress!

Just tossed the pills today, so wish me luck!

:bfp: and :dust: for all!!!!!

So excited to start my SMEP and preseed, feel good about this month already.

xxx

1 day left before I can test :) Although I'm not getting any symptoms. But last night, after I finished a chapter of my book in bed I turn out the light and snuggled up in bed and I got the awful nauseous feeling, it's was almost like motion sickness. I have to do deep breathing to stop me having to run for the bathroom. It was awful and lasted about half an hour. Don't know what it was all about, dunno if it's pg realted or not. anyone else had this?
FX and :dust: for you all :D xx

Hi ladies.

Sorry I've not been around lately. I had lost a bit of my PMA since starting the OPKs...was starting to doubt my body.
Well... My PMA is back!!! I got a Smiley on my OPK today. Have been dancing around the house and shouting 'I got a Smiley' for the last half hour!!! Woohoo
I'm just hoping I will ovulate now. Fx
I will be busy having :sex: with DH for the next few days. Wishing, hoping and praying that Sperm catches the egg!!!

Lots of Love & :dust: to you all

Xxx

Hey girls! Oh and another thing my doctor had told me was that if you ever get + OPK's...don't tell your OH that you are ovulating because that will add on more stress to your OH...

He told me in the beginning of your cycle..don't tempt or tease your OH to have :sex:

When you think you are ovulating or you get a + OPK...then start teasing..:haha:

I told my doctor that..well I can't seem to get my OH to have :sex: whenever I think I'm ovulating..

and he said the best way is..when he comes in the house..tell him he looks hot and start maybe dirty talking :haha::haha:

My doctor said this girls! Don't ever tempt your OH unless you think or you know you're about to ovulate!

And another thing:

He asked me when is the best time to conceive?

I told him the day before and the day of ovulation..

He said I was partially right..:haha:... he said a good 3 days before you actually ovulate with be the BEST!

He said when he have :sex: 3 days before ovulation or even between 1-3- days before ovulation..because as soon as the egg drops..those :spermy: is gonna be waiting and as soon as the egg drops..the :spermy: will catch it!

I'm gonna try all of these!

He's really AWESOME and he's giving me hints and everything!

I know he can get us preggo soon! :dance:

Your doc rocks!!!!:happydance: So glad for you:yipee:

Guys I feel like shit!! I've got the snuffles (had them for days and the cold just won't come on!) and got the squits too :blush: :growlmad:

I went for my doctor's appointment this morning and it went great! Pretty much we discussed my lab results, which of course I knew that everything but my testosterone was normal. We talked a little bit about my diagnosis of PCOS and then jumped straight into talking about what it means for me as far as TTC. Since I'm clearly not ovulating on my own frequently if at all, she decided to go ahead and put me on Clomid. I'm also taking Provera for 10 days to stop my current period and start a new period to make sure everything that has built up in the 6 months since my last period is cleared out, and then I will take Clomid CD 5-9.

I'm sooo excited and feel so fortunate that I haven't had to endure long months of TTC in vain before being able to get some help. I know many people aren't so fortunate. Let me say that I just love my doctor!!

She wants to do CD 21 bloodwork, so now my only question is if I should go ahead and start taking the Provera or wait, because CD 21 could possibly fall during my vacation next month. I might call back and ask her about that.

This may be sensitive, I'm going to put pics of a test I've just taken. I know how hard it is to speak to someone who may be getting their :bfp: and I won't be offended if you don't answer to this message. I'm going to leave a space so if you don't want to see it I hope the space is large enough...

I've been getting faint :bfp:s since yesterday but have discarded them (usually I'd be screaming but I am chilled out this month and not getting over excited). I did another test tonight and watched it until it dried - the faint was there within the 5 minute mark.

I am going to keep testing anyway over the next few days but shall I count this as my :bfp:?

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/008-8.jpg?t=1284674316

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/009-10.jpg?t=1284674318

Inverted pics. I know you can't trust them, don't need to tell me :thumbup:

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/invert1.jpg?t=1284674411

https://i798.photobucket.com/albums/yy267/sequeena1/invert2.jpg?t=1284674411

I am very tempted to put up a ticker (oh I know but ooooh wouldn't it be lovely) and tell my OH but he's at work so you ladies will have to do (in the nicest possible way) :haha:

BTW I'm 9dpo as I OV'd 3 days early

Looks good to me!

I have a BBs question.

TMI alert!

I have very pale skin, and have always had light pink aerolae and small nipples.
In this past week, my aerolae have darkened and my nipples are larger (and bright gorram pink!).

Now I've always read and heard that this or similar happens when pregnant - but I had a BFN?
I'm confused. Any help?

Looks good to me!

I have a BBs question.

TMI alert!

I have very pale skin, and have always had light pink aerolae and small nipples.
In this past week, my aerolae have darkened and my nipples are larger (and bright gorram pink!).

Now I've always read and heard that this or similar happens when pregnant - but I had a BFN?
I'm confused. Any help?

My boobs and nipples are quite large and veiny anyway. They seem to go darker around AF and stop hurting just before so I've never relied on sore bbs as a symptom.

However if I am pregnant then my nipples are extremely sensitive. I'm not wearing a bra right now and one of the kittens accidentally brushed against it and I about jumped out of my skin

Can't say I really notice any other differences in my bbs though xx

Thats what I had at the beggining of the week, awful!

Still not 100% over it.

xxx

Hi Guys

Can I join please, hubby and I have been ttc for eight months now and ia starting to get little scared. but i just started a new cycle yesterday and i am sure this month i will get my BFP.

This may be sensitive, I'm going to put pics of a test I've just taken. I know how hard it is to speak to someone who may be getting their :bfp: and I won't be offended if you don't answer to this message. I'm going to leave a space so if you don't want to see it I hope the space is large enough...

I've been getting faint :bfp:s since yesterday but have discarded them (usually I'd be screaming but I am chilled out this month and not getting over excited). I did another test tonight and watched it until it dried - the faint was there within the 5 minute mark.

I am going to keep testing anyway over the next few days but shall I count this as my :bfp:?

I am very tempted to put up a ticker (oh I know but ooooh wouldn't it be lovely) and tell my OH but he's at work so you ladies will have to do (in the nicest possible way) :haha:

BTW I'm 9dpo as I OV'd 3 days early

:happydance: Looking good hun! Fingers crossed for you.

StarlitHome, what dpo are you? Might be too soon for :bfp: but sounds promising :thumbup:

@Starlit Home: When I stopped my pill, I started to get what I thought were pregnancy symptoms. It's something to do with the hormones coming back. I'm not trying to be non-optimistic about it, but it could be that, so just keep it in mind. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->