TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Good luck to those in the 2ww!

CD3 for me. My opks haven't arrived in the mail yet =/

Wow! My chart is looking crazy! Guess this is why they call it PCOS cause my temps are very rocky! I think I still need to get on Clomid...this herbal supplement is really not helping my temps? :wacko:!

Wow! My chart is looking crazy! Guess this is why they call it PCOS cause my temps are very rocky! I think I still need to get on Clomid...this herbal supplement is really not helping my temps? :wacko:!

:hugs:
I hear you there! I completely stopped temping because it was doing nothing but frustrating me!! What supplements are you taking?

CD13 today with NO Smiley face on OPK. FX I get that smiley face soon then it will be :sex: :sex: :sex: Woohoo

Love & :dust:

I'm still waiting to 'O', should be any day now though as my CBFM says high! Goodluck to everyone, whether BD'ing or testing! :dust: xx

I'm on CD12 today, OPK still showing negative, but sperm meet eggs plan day so had my morning :sex: put in moon cup (just to be on the safe side) and played games on my ipod for an hour, deffo wasn't going anywhere!!

Does anyone know if i can drink Grapefruit juice all the way through or stop at Ovulation like EPO?

How's everyone else doing??

:dance: good morning ladies! My temp went back up this am! So i'm in a VERY good mood!

I'm on CD12 today, OPK still showing negative, but sperm meet eggs plan day so had my morning :sex: put in moon cup (just to be on the safe side) and played games on my ipod for an hour, deffo wasn't going anywhere!!

Does anyone know if i can drink Grapefruit juice all the way through or stop at Ovulation like EPO?

Hi Lintu.

Looks like we r only 2 days apart on our cycles and both doing SMEP.
What else are you doing this cycle? Even tho I haven't ovulated yet, I'm feeling really positive.

Hi Lintu.

Looks like we r only 2 days apart on our cycles and both doing SMEP.
What else are you doing this cycle? Even tho I haven't ovulated yet, I'm feeling really positive.

OOhh fingers x'd for you, are you 2 days ahead or behind?

I'm on Grapefruit Juice (as much as i can get, i love the stuff (I know that's weird))

EPO, using my mooncup & the SMEP, feeling very good about this mth. Doing OPK's twice per day so I don't miss the bloody thing.

Hubby Is eating Tomato Soup & taking Korean Ginseng.

What else are you doing?

today is my CD 16 and according to my countdown ticker i O today - i'm not sure as have ditched the OPKs for the time being as they were really getting me down, anyway am not convinced that its going to be my month since DH was not up for it on friday night - "too tired" - i was "FFS!":growlmad:
Anyway have since but am not convinced so plan to get :sex: for the next 2 days - if he's "not too tired" - i mean what is that? [-X
I know that this is not easy - i don't know if anyone else's DH/OH are finding it difficult but it really gets me down:cry: - any other time - no problem, and we've been trying that long that you'd have thought he'd gotten over it! - Sorry to rant on but i feel that i wait ages for O :dohh: and want to have the best possible chance for the 2WW.
Anyway here's hoping for a miracle
[-o<

CD 4 for me.

TMI warning:
CD1&2 were horrible this month. Usually very light AF with slightly more on CD2. Maybe they are sorting out after the pill? I don't even remember pre-BCP AF. I had two whole cycles after BCP but this was different. Thankfully, it's been about back to normal since.

GL for 2ww'ers and BD'ers! Those of us waiting to O.. here's to a June baby!

I think I'm out this month :( OH and I only managed :sex: 5 days before O and then about 3 days after because he was in hospital with pancreatitis :( so it's not looking good for us. But alot of you ladies look promising :D woooo good luck for you all
FX and :dust:

Im not sure if Im out or not this month. 11dpo BFN only symptoms are weird twinges and cramping in lower abdomen also lower back pain. Anyone experience this??

Add nausea to my list of symptoms. been feeling weird all day.

Im not sure if Im out or not this month. 11dpo BFN only symptoms are weird twinges and cramping in lower abdomen also lower back pain. Anyone experience this??

That was me last cycle. AF was late due to late ovulation caused by stress. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->