TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Poor OH... he still had hope that I would be pregnant and asked me to test when I stopped bleeding. Well today is that day and I got the whitest :bfn: ever :(

I've also had the shortest af ever... heavy, but short.

Sorry hun :hugs: fx crossed for this cycle for you.

I think I'm out this month, just started with cramps and spotting and only 9DPO :nope:

Hey ladies :hi:

How is everyone?:coffee:

I'm EXCELLENT

Me and my OH just had wonderful :sex: last night.... Sorry if TMI :haha:

It wasn't for :baby::dance:'ing....It was for us :happydance:

I will be updating again :comp:

Just gimme a whole day :haha:

It's amazing how :sex: can make a woman feel even if not TTC :haha:

I just didn't bug him about :sex: or talk about TTC..I've just been more caring, loving or more fun to be around...

In the blink of an eye..I didn't expect to :sex: last night and he could perform..So girls.. if your OH is having a hard time to perform for TTC..just lay off of him for a little while and try not to stress about TTC...and he'll be more understanding and will be willing to give you :sex: all the time :thumbup::thumbup:

I know mine did..we didn't :sex: for 20 days..It was very frustrating..but at the same time he was understanding...He held me in bed..caressed me.. (Sorry TMI) :haha:

Although my OH is gonna have to have surgery on his knee to get a tumor taken out.. I'm still positive! I'm praying to God and talking to him and letting him know that we are READY and let him handle the rest!

Good luck ladies!

I will be looking at everyone's post to see what ya'll have been up to? :hugs::dohh:

I just didn't bug him about :sex: or talk about TTC..I've just been more caring, loving or more fun to be around...

In the blink of an eye..I didn't expect to :sex: last night and he could perform..So girls.. if your OH is having a hard time to perform for TTC..just lay off of him for a little while and try not to stress about TTC...and he'll be more understanding and will be willing to give you :sex: all the time :thumbup::thumbup:

This is one of the reasons I haven't told dH my TTC plans - I mean, he knows I'm not taking the pill anymore so of course there is the chance that we will get pregnant, but I'm not telling him about charting and fertile days and everything! He gets worried and stressed easily and as we all know that affects... ahem... performance... So I'm just letting him be oblivious! He just knows that we're having :sex: more, which is fine with him - and since I'm recently off the pill I can mention something about my sex drive being higher since ditching the pill and he'll be satisfied. :)

This is one of the reasons I haven't told dH my TTC plans - I mean, he knows I'm not taking the pill anymore so of course there is the chance that we will get pregnant, but I'm not telling him about charting and fertile days and everything! He gets worried and stressed easily and as we all know that affects... ahem... performance... So I'm just letting him be oblivious! He just knows that we're having :sex: more, which is fine with him - and since I'm recently off the pill I can mention something about my sex drive being higher since ditching the pill and he'll be satisfied. :)

That's good girl! I didn't say much to him before I went to the doctor..but when my doctor told me I had to get on Clomid and get my tubes checked.. I had to tell my OH...but as far as telling him I'm ovulating..I'm not saying nothing..My doctor just said only tease him when you know if you're ovulating..otherwise don't tease him and then he'll eventually catch on why I'm teasing him around "O" and not the other days.. :haha:

That's good girl! I didn't say much to him before I went to the doctor..but when my doctor told me I had to get on Clomid and get my tubes checked.. I had to tell my OH...but as far as telling him I'm ovulating..I'm not saying nothing..My doctor just said only tease him when you know if you're ovulating..otherwise don't tease him and then he'll eventually catch on why I'm teasing him around "O" and not the other days.. :haha:

Yup, that's my plan :)

hellooo ladies! Its good to hear youre doing so well Rustyswife!! Thats fantastic!! Good luck with DH's knee surgery, too. Owwie!

I finally had my Clomid appt today and I'm so excited!! I got the perscription, now I just need to wait for af.. which feels like any day now! I also got a script for DH to have his :spermy: checked out!

Also, DH is finally overcoming and nasty period in his life involving alchoholism, which is awesome. It's been a week now since hes had a drink which is fantastic for him. He started drinking about 2 years ago to help him sleep better at night and it went a little out of control. He didn't expect to start having physical withdrawl symptoms, but he did.

After talking to my doctor today, she told me that his :spermy: may not have even been able to reach the egg because of the alchohol. She said just like any drunk person, :spermy: get really kind of slow and lost. I'm so super hopeful now, with the Clomid, and DH being sober again that really this might actually happen.

I am having the opposite situation of a lot of you girls. My stress (not from TTC) is getting to me, I missed BD the day after O. DH keeps patting my belly goodnight lol. And I feel bad that with all my stress, it wont happen anytime soon. If you remember, DH and I are on a strict schedule to get a summer baby, so if we go past a couple of months we are waiting another year. Oh well. Halfway through 2ww.

Hey ladies :hi:

How is everyone?:coffee:

I'm EXCELLENT

Me and my OH just had wonderful :sex: last night.... Sorry if TMI :haha:

It wasn't for :baby::dance:'ing....It was for us :happydance:

I will be updating again :comp:

Just gimme a whole day :haha:

It's amazing how :sex: can make a woman feel even if not TTC :haha:

I know mine did..we didn't :sex: for 20 days..It was very frustrating..but at the same time he was understanding...He held me in bed..caressed me.. (Sorry TMI) :haha:

Although my OH is gonna have to have surgery on his knee to get a tumor taken out.. I'm still positive! I'm praying to God and talking to him and letting him know that we are READY and let him handle the rest!

Good luck ladies!

I will be looking at everyone's post to see what ya'll have been up to? :hugs::dohh:

Glad to hear from ya girl!

It is so much better not to stress about ttc. Though DH is like a jack rabbit he doesn't mind lol! But for me it has been stressful because it's harder for me to have an O (sorry tmi). But when I am relax and don't think about it during :sex:, it's all lovely!!! So yes, I think it's soooo much better to feel relaxed and enjoy your OH :happydance:

Still being hopeful for the :bfp: though! :thumbup:

Hi Ladies,

I am very happy to hear about the:sex: lol.

I just came to spread some :dust:.

hey ladies, sounds like everyones doing well. Rustyswife, excellent news, glad you're feeling much more positive :thumbup:

AubrieC, really positive news :hugs: sounds like tough times but you're OH will get there.

I'm still blinking spotting :shrug: 10DPO, been spotting for two days which is new for me. Temps still low but where the hell is AF if she's coming? I just want the spotting to stop and the temps to go back up but I think its wishful thinking :dohh:

Yay rustyswife! :happydance:

The midwife rang me today. How humiliating having to ask her to take me off the pregnancy book. Her 'Oh.' said it all :cry:

Hey girls!

Got a call from my doctor's office and they said my immune system is really good!

Since I've never had chicken pox, they wanted to test my immune system

So my immune system for getting pregnant is good...My immune system is excellent so I can't get chicken pox or any other disease like chicken pox...So my immune system is baby-ready! :dance:

Hey girls!

Got a call from my doctor's office and they said my immune system is really good!

Since I've never had chicken pox, they wanted to test my immune system

So my immune system for getting pregnant is good...My immune system is excellent so I can't get chicken pox or any other disease like chicken pox...So my immune system is baby-ready! :dance:

Yay!! :happydance:

:sex: in earnest starts tomorrow... I have butterflies in my tummy, I've never done this trying before!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->