TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Hey girls!

Got a call from my doctor's office and they said my immune system is really good!

Since I've never had chicken pox, they wanted to test my immune system

So my immune system for getting pregnant is good...My immune system is excellent so I can't get chicken pox or any other disease like chicken pox...So my immune system is baby-ready! :dance:

That's great!! :happydance::happydance:

I hope this relaxed approach works this month. I'm achy all over. I think I O'd about 2 days ago so I think I'm on the 2ww :) We'll see what happens!

Yay rustyswife! :happydance:

The midwife rang me today. How humiliating having to ask her to take me off the pregnancy book. Her 'Oh.' said it all :cry:

So sorry to hear that Sequeena, hoping for that October sticky bean for you.

Hi Rustywife and all....

Sorry to hear the :witch: got some of you lovely ladies....and loads of PMA for the ladies who are a tad late.

I have some exciting news but really really nervous about it.... I got my first ever faint BFP on the 28th..... I tested today again just to make sure and it was positive.

If anyone is offended by this post please delete it.

Loads of :dust: to all you ladies TTC and lets hope i have a sticky bean!

:cloud9:

I got a very faint :bfp: yesterday evening. Tested again this morning and its no darker but defo still there.

Have also been spotting since 9dpo so still very wary.

:dust: to all!

Congrats poppie, what dpo are you hun? :flower:

I got a very faint :bfp: yesterday evening. Tested again this morning and its no darker but defo still there.

Thanks, fxd for you :happydance:

I have no idea when i ovulated, didnt temp or use OPK's, but I am 6 days late according to last months 34 day cycle, month before was 32 days and before that 26 days so, dont even know when i ovulated.

:dust:

Congrats girl on your :bfp: :dance:!

I'm soo happy for you! :happydance:

Good luck down the road girl! I'm gonna put you under our TTC #1 Dream Believers Graduates :dance:

Congrats!

Hi Rustywife and all....

Sorry to hear the :witch: got some of you lovely ladies....and loads of PMA for the ladies who are a tad late.

I have some exciting news but really really nervous about it.... I got my first ever faint BFP on the 28th..... I tested today again just to make sure and it was positive.

If anyone is offended by this post please delete it.

Loads of :dust: to all you ladies TTC and lets hope i have a sticky bean!

:cloud9:

Yay! :dance:!

Congrats on your :bfp:! Girl..We are not offended! That's why we're on here to reach that :bfp:! You finally made that dream become reality! :hugs:

So excited for you :dance:

I'm gonna put you under TTC #1 Dream Believer Graduates :dance::yipee:

Congrats hun..:hugs: Keep us updated though!

Congrats girl on your :bfp: :dance:!

I'm soo happy for you! :happydance:

Good luck down the road girl! I'm gonna put you under our TTC #1 Dream Believers Graduates :dance:

Congrats!

Thanks hun. I'm going to stick around for a lil bit just incase if thats ok?

Congrats to the BFPs! Hope the rest join you soon!:happydance:

Side question, would any of us get offended on a BFP announcement in this thread? I get that on the TTC forum in general is not a great idea, but we joined here to support each other towards the BFP.
I see it as another update, but I just would like to see what others think so maybe new BFP can announce without apologizing, or maybe new ones can announce under a spoiler tag.

It's ok to announce :bfp:s on here... I was the first to do it (though sadly am not pregnant anymore). It gives hope to the other girls :flower:

I agree it gives us hope.:happydance:

Just to update rustyswife am having my lap & dye next week so fxd that all goes well, will keep you posted- have to have a week off work :shy: so hope am not going to be in too much pain:shrug:

Well lots of :dust: to us all, glad to hear you've got the :sex: back on track!
:hugs:

Still no AF or BFP for me... I am retesting tomorrow but i am 2 days late for AF now. I just think my cycle is messed up. Lacking in the PMA right now. :/

Well ladies I am gonna be NTNP for a few months.. My DH has a few medical conditions he needs to over come.. And also I need to loose a LOT of weight to feel comfortable.. So I will be in from time to time.. But I wanted to say GOOD LUCK.!! HOPE YOU ALL GET YOUR SOON.!!

AF finally arrived on thursday for me so I am on to cycle #5. Good luck to everyone still working on catching that egg!

Still no AF or BFP for me. One week late. I have never had a period on my own though, so I'm not really surprised...but I was so sure I ovulated so I am pretty disappointed that I haven't had a BFP or AF to prove that. I'm gonna call the doc's office Monday. Hopefully they will have more insight on what to do.
Congrats to the girls who have gotten BFPs.
I think it's really weird for ppl to get offended by others' BFPs...how does that make any sense? We should all get so much hope from others' success!!

Keep up the PMA ladies and lots of luck and baby dust to you all!

Hi ladies! Also ttc #1 for me, #2 for OH. October will be the first proper month trying. Last month I was NTNP ... Although OH was not aware of that ;). Yes, I know that's really naughty but last week HE brought the subject up last week. I just about died of shock! To be honest I'd prefer it if he could be the one to have babies, but my mum told me how it works and apparently it's gotta be me lol. He'd like us to try now, I'm currently on cd3 of 31, would love october to be a success for us. He's trying to quit the cigs and not drink so much to be in tip-top condition, and I'm taking my colic acid and omega 3 sanatogen supplements. Good luck to everyone else here, hope october is full of sex and BFPs for us all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->