TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Hi All! I know it's been a while since I posted. We've been NTNP this month. AF is due on the 9th. Everything tastes weird, like metallic, but I could be imagining it. I'm bloated and all I want to do is sleep. fx'd the relaxed approach worked this month!

Hi ladies.

I've been TTC now since April last year and had my first Hospital appointment last Tuesday and told I may have PCOS. I have got to go back for a scan and DBF has got his SA this Friday so at least I will get some answers. You can help but hope and wish each month that you will be pregnant but I know stressing isn't helping but I just can't help it as I want it soooooo much.

Good luck and Faerie baby dust to you all

:dust:

hey girls :hi:

I will be getting on :comp: when I get back from walking...Not feeling too good today! Had a earache yesterday and today it's clogged up and hurting worse... UGH :nope:

Probably gonna walk for an hour or so at our local ballpark then I'll be coming back to update :comp:

Love ya'll! :hugs:

https://img.xcitefun.net/users/2009/07/103472,xcitefun-77011-xcitefun-congrats.gif

to Poppie and CucciCoo

H&H all the way ladies!!! I am so excited for your announcements.:happydance:

Thank you so much :flower:

Lots of :dust: for you and hope to see your :bfp: very soon!

Congrats on your BFP ladies!!!

I've had the worst AF ever this cycle. I started Spotting on September 24th and I'm still bleeding. On Friday the cramps were so painful that I almost fainted and felt really sick. I thought there was something seriously wrong with me and broke down in the doctor surgery.

I'm not going to take anything except for pregnacare conception this cycle. See how it goes!

Love & :dust:

Congrats Cuccicoo and Poppie. If you cant't share the great news with bnb pals, then who can you!!

FX Ozzieshunni and born2beamommy, update us!

Thermometer battery died and haven't been able to replace :/

Hey girls, just popping in. Hope all is well with everyone. :)

I have to go for an ultrasound tomorrow...I have been bleeding for 27 days, though it was light/spotting up until a couple of days ago when it became full-fledged AF. My doctor wants to check my uterine lining. I'm crossing my fingers that she tells me it's ok to go ahead and start my Clomid.

good morning girls! AF finally came this morning!! Normally I would not be excited about this, but I'm starting my first round of clomid now on Wednesday!! woohooo!!

AF finally arrived Oct 3! Sounds funny that I'm excited, but it was a month late and I was not pregnant, so now we get to start on our next cycle!! Had blood work yesterday and I go back in on the 25th for more bloods. Then we go from there..maybe go on clomid from what my dr suggested. Hopefully I won't need it and this will be the cycle we catch the eggie!! :dust: and xxxx for everyone

Good news Aubrie, that may be me soon!

I agree it gives us hope.:happydance:

Just to update rustyswife am having my lap & dye next week so fxd that all goes well, will keep you posted- have to have a week off work :shy: so hope am not going to be in too much pain:shrug:

Well lots of :dust: to us all, glad to hear you've got the :sex: back on track!
:hugs:

Hey Mrs LB

What do you mean by lap & dye? What exactly is it and how is it done? I'm getting my fallopian tubes checked by having a dye put in to see if there are any blockages. Is this what you are referring to?

I have weird stabby-sort-of pains in my lower right side today, and Fertility Friend predicted ovulation today so... uhm... what's that word?
Mittles-something?

It's probably a good sign, right? I was afraid I wouldn't ov this cycle because it's my first off BCP...

CD 28 of 28 day cycle.
AF should be here tomorrow. I have had one or two 29/30 day cycles over the past couple of years. Not testing. I am not feeling it this month.

Baby dust to you all

Our time will come - it has to!

xxx

mittelschmerz! :haha: Anyway, I have it. And I remember having it pre-BCP too! Yay!

gotta catch that egg... :dust: for everyone!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm TTC my #1 (not sure what you need to know from me) AF is due 10/18/10....no miscarriages. TTC 16 months.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->