TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Just thought I'd update.

Cycle one clomid (50mg) was a BFN...Obviously didn't ovulate despite a postive OPK and all the symptoms because I didn't get a period and am currently doing a week of BCP to start a period and then start Round 2 of Clomid (100mg)....wish me luck. I'm very hopeful that the increased dosage will be the key to my success =)

Best of luck ladies

So, AF is due tomorrow and no signs! I did have a bit of a :wine: bender last night :rofl: and kinda passed out :blush: A friend of mine was back visiting from his basic training and we had a small dinner party with monopoly! :happydance:

Lots of luck to you Born2be...

Good that you had fun though Ozzieshunni! FX for you...

Have a good day all.

crossing my fingers that we caught the egg - been having ov pains all day, EWCM... DTD tonight, spent 30 minutes with my hips raised afterwards!
Probably will DTD again tomorrow to make sure.

ive been TTC for 4 years for #1 ive just had Ovarian Drilling in august to help me ovulate, which has worked, i ovulated for my 1st time this month in 4 years!! wohhoooo, im now 8dpo and waiting on my af to come so i can start clomid,

Never Consider The Possibility Of Failure As Long As You Persist, You Will Be Successful.

All I can say is AF is really punctual. Lol. Came a few hours after I last posted. Disappointed but not too sad. Welcome cycle 2. I will change my sig tomorrow when I can log onto the computer and not my phone.

AF is due today. I cannot bring myself to test because I know it will be negative :-( We just have to wait until December then OH can get tested. :cry:

AF is due today. I cannot bring myself to test because I know it will be negative :-( We just have to wait until December then OH can get tested. :cry:

Hun i'm so sorry- but don't give up ok? Try to stay positive, even though it's hard.:hugs:

Just so ya know, I got my blood test done today and now we just have to wait it out... :/ So scared!!

:hugs: and lots of sticky :baby: :dust:!!!!

I'm trying not to think about the fact that I'm 2 dpo today and we DTD on ov day. :haha:

Well I am really hoping and praying for you that it is your BFP!! We're here for support either way!! Lots of luck to you =)

Well I am really hoping and praying for you that it is your BFP!! We're here for support either way!! Lots of luck to you =)

You know I am too, Bunnigrl!! :flower:

On another note... Am I alone in being starving after :sex: ?? (please say no...)

Hey there lovely ladies.

Been absent from this thread for a few days. Looks like my horrifically painful AF was an early M/C.
After AF had finished I felt a bit weird and decided to take a PG Test and it came up with a faint positive. But yesterday it was a BFN :(
Feel really sad and down but I know I need to keep up the PMA and think to the future!!

GL Bunnigrl3!! Hope it's a BFP for you!!!

Love & :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->