TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Sorry bunnigrl, I know what it's like when you get your hopes up, it's really tough. Here's hoping for you...

Aww Beth I hope you are alright. :hugs:

Hi all, hope I can still join this group even though I'm 80 pages behind everybody else :)

DH and I have been TTC baby no.1. This is our fourth cycle trying. We were so naive and thought it would happen right away! Anyway, I started charting BBT on cycle #3. Taking prenatal vits at the moment, took Fertile CM the first half of this cycle to get me some EWCM, and now using some over-the-counter progesterone cream and Vitamin B6 supplemenets (I worry I might have inadquate prog due to 10-12 day luteal phase and low post-ov temps. I am 6 DPO, and AF darn her!) is due oct 18/19th.

So that's me! Hope to hear from you all, and wish you good luck and sticky BFPs! :)

Hi Lady :)

Rustyswife are you still there?!

Hey! :hi:

:haha: Yup..Still here!!!!

Just don't have much time to get on here like I used to since my OH is injured and off of work! :shrug:

But I'm trying to get on here without my OH thinking I spend too much time on the :comp: :haha:

I will be updating all updated info...Just gimme some time tonight.. :haha:

My OH is watching TV :ignore: I get to do some work now :dohh:

Still love ya wonderful ladies! I hope ya'll all have gotten good news since I've been away :hugs:

Hi all, hope I can still join this group even though I'm 80 pages behind everybody else :)

DH and I have been TTC baby no.1. This is our fourth cycle trying. We were so naive and thought it would happen right away! Anyway, I started charting BBT on cycle #3. Taking prenatal vits at the moment, took Fertile CM the first half of this cycle to get me some EWCM, and now using some over-the-counter progesterone cream and Vitamin B6 supplemenets (I worry I might have inadquate prog due to 10-12 day luteal phase and low post-ov temps. I am 6 DPO, and AF darn her!) is due oct 18/19th.

So that's me! Hope to hear from you all, and wish you good luck and sticky BFPs! :)

Hi ladybeautiful :hi:

And welcome :hugs:

I will add you to the member page and your info! :happydance:

Good luck on getting that :bfp: girl!

Hey girls!!

Can ya'll please update me everything that has changed.... :shrug:

There is too much updated info that I can't keep in touch of because I haven't been on the :comp: for awhile because my OH is out of work :dohh::dohh:.. Been driving him around everywhere... :haha:

Soo pretty please just update me with everything :hugs:

I would greatly appreciate it!! :thumbup:

All the new members...Please let me know if you are not on the member page so that I can add ya!

I'm trying everything possible to make sure everybody is accurate :thumbup:

Thanks girlies! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I got my blood work back.. and its a :bfn: I more upset for thinking I was, theres still a chance we could be, because we were still trying this month. So now we are 3dpo, so we are back to trying! :D

I'm sooo sorry girl :hugs:

There's always a 2nd chance of getting that :bfp:!

We are all here for you!! :hugs:

Hope you can get a sticky :bfp: this cycle!!

Good luck girl :thumbup::thumbup:

Hey there lovely ladies.

Been absent from this thread for a few days. Looks like my horrifically painful AF was an early M/C.
After AF had finished I felt a bit weird and decided to take a PG Test and it came up with a faint positive. But yesterday it was a BFN :(
Feel really sad and down but I know I need to keep up the PMA and think to the future!!

GL Bunnigrl3!! Hope it's a BFP for you!!!

Love & :dust:

Sorry that horrible :witch: was actually a MC! :hugs::hugs:

I had that 2 years back..I was only 3 weeks preggo!

Keep that PMA and I hope you get a sticky :bfp: soon girl!

It's nice to hear from ya!

ive been TTC for 4 years for #1 ive just had Ovarian Drilling in august to help me ovulate, which has worked, i ovulated for my 1st time this month in 4 years!! wohhoooo, im now 8dpo and waiting on my af to come so i can start clomid,

Never Consider The Possibility Of Failure As Long As You Persist, You Will Be Successful.

Hey girl! :hi:

I added you to the member page!

Sorry it took me soo long :haha:

Just keep me updated if anything changes!

Good luck down the road to achieve that :bfp:!

I'm 3 dpo today (cycle 1 for #1, I'm on the member page already), trying not to symptom spot too much but it's hard! :haha:
AF is expected on October 21 - if she doesn't show I'll be testing when she's very late - like the 31st.

Thanx Rusty, it's good to have u back!
I have no idea what CD I am so I'm just going from the date I bled which makes me CD 14. I'm doing OPKs again this month so I'm hoping I get a positive over the next couple of days.
Love & :dust:

Still working on that O. Taking freaking forever. it's driving me crazy!

Hi All,

I'm a little late joining in this thread it seems, but I think it's the place for me as I have been dreaming of seeing a BFP for almost 1 year now (I'm on cycle 13 post BCP)! I'm currently 5 dpo, which is the part of my cycle where I begin to go crazy over every little 'symptom' as I try to 'listen out' for implantation :blush:

I currently have weekly acupuncture which I think has settled down the pre-ovulation part of my cycle, but my LP is usually only 10-11 days (and spotting starts usually about day 8, which I of course convince myself is implantation spotting every cycle!). I am taking vit B complex and vit b6 and I'm also taking some chinese herbs. I think we're going to give it a couple more cycles before heading down the docs to get checked out (though I think I will need to drag my DH kicking and screaming as he hates the docs).

:dust: to all and I really hope to see some :bfp: for you TTC #1 dreamers very soon!!

Hey! :hi:

:haha: Yup..Still here!!!!

Just don't have much time to get on here like I used to since my OH is injured and off of work! :shrug:

But I'm trying to get on here without my OH thinking I spend too much time on the :comp: :haha:

I will be updating all updated info...Just gimme some time tonight.. :haha:

My OH is watching TV :ignore: I get to do some work now :dohh:

Still love ya wonderful ladies! I hope ya'll all have gotten good news since I've been away :hugs:

Yeah my boyf is starting to complain about me being on here too often! It used to be me moaning at him playing playstation too much!!
Well I hope you are OK. I am waiting as usual! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->