TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Wow! Can I please join? My OH and I have been TTC our first for over two years. :cry:

I am currently on CD26. I should be about 10 DPO. We're hoping for a boy-- but I'd be happy with either one :D My birthday is November 26th. We have never been pregnant-- no miscarriages or chemicals or anything. Expecting :af: probably around the 14th.

FINGERS CROSSED BIG TIME!

3 days late for AF.....sore lower back and hips. I feel like AF is on her way though. We'll see.

I would like the join the list. We are on our 3 cycle ttc #1. Staying positive despite some challenges.

Babywishes to everyone!!! :)

Hi WeCan'tWait and Regalpeas, good luck :)

Fxed Ozzi, keep us updated.

Hi, I'm Evan! My husband and I are on cycle #5, TTC #1. I'm 4dpo, taking prenatals as well as calcium and baby asprin.

My dH has been saying my boobs look bigger for 3-4 days now...

5dpo today, still having a stretchy-fluttery feeling in my lower abdomen, now joined by a nervous feeling higher up. And I slept from 1am to 11:30am last night!

:shrug:

Off to pop my prenatal...

I'd like to join, too! We're only in the first month of TTC#1. After being together for 6 years and married for 2, we felt it was time to start enlarging our family :)

Morning update: No :witch:! :happydance: but I feel like she's going to come any second so I'm wearing a pad today. Hips still hurting, feel like throwing up, but can't. Can't eat. Dead tired. Still haven't taken another test.

When were you planning on testing Ozzie and how late is AF?
FX she stays away and u get you BFP.

Love & :dust:

Ow ow ow my boobs hurt! :happydance:

Not so happy about being tired all day, but if it brings me a :bfp: at the end of the month... :haha:

Hi all, can I join in on the fun? :) My name is Amy!

First month TTC, just got my period this morning (Oct 11th) :( . I am irregular but have 30 day cycles more often than not. I have a bicornuate uterus, and I miscarried in May 2009 at 6 weeks.

I hope I can join in on the fun! :) :)

Morning update: No :witch:! :happydance: but I feel like she's going to come any second so I'm wearing a pad today. Hips still hurting, feel like throwing up, but can't. Can't eat. Dead tired. Still haven't taken another test.

Ozzieshunni - you are such a strong woman, how have you not tested yet? :thumbup: I'm a POAS obsessive and am struggling to hold off until at least 10 dpo (I'm currently on 7 dpo). :blush: Babydust to you! :dust:

AFM - I have the usual pre-AF symptoms, my bbs are sore! I have a 10-11 day LP and 10 dpo will be on Friday so I think I'll POAS then if I haven't started spotting (which usually starts for me about 8-9 dpo).

:dust: to all!!!

I am trying to have number 1. Today is my ovulation day. been TTC for 4 mths.

No Pregnancies yet nothing preventing me as far as i know.

Birthday: December 9th

Thank you xx

Thanks all! I'm really holding off. I tested on the day AF was due and got a :bfn: but I'm now 4 days late. I have one cheapie left. I'll test once I'm a full week late. That means waiting until Friday!

Thanks all! I'm really holding off. I tested on the day AF was due and got a :bfn: but I'm now 4 days late. I have one cheapie left. I'll test once I'm a full week late. That means waiting until Friday!

Well GL for Friday ozziehunni, I have my FX for you! Please let us know how you get on!

Welcome newbies

GL for Friday Ozziehunni! Good on ya for holding off from testing. You have a lot of willpower!

Love & :dust:

AF got me on 7th Oct : ( next AF due on 7th Nov. On CD 6 today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->