TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

I'd like to join, too! We're only in the first month of TTC#1. After being together for 6 years and married for 2, we felt it was time to start enlarging our family :)

Hi:wave:

Hi Stickyplum and Amy :)

Oh my Ozzi and Starlit!! Could it be...! FXED!!

Oh my Ozzi and Starlit!! Could it be...! FXED!!

we'll see!

Sore boobs, visible Montgomery tubercles (I know I've never had them before), a bit of cramping today, stretchy-pulling feeling in lower abdomen, and a nervous feeling in my tummy...

yup, we'll see. :shrug:

Starlit, I hope it's it for you, but if it's not, try not to be too disappointed. I used to get those kinds of symptoms. My doc told me everyone has tubercles. :hugs: I'm not trying to be a downer, I just want you not to be let down if it's not :flower: There's lots of time for you and your OH

Starlit, I hope it's it for you, but if it's not, try not to be too disappointed. I used to get those kinds of symptoms. My doc told me everyone has tubercles. :hugs: I'm not trying to be a downer, I just want you not to be let down if it's not :flower: There's lots of time for you and your OH

I know - I'm using this cycle as a learning experience. Writing everything down, etc.
This is my first cycle since October 2009 without birth control, so who knows what my body is doing.
I'm just glad I got ov pains and signs because I was afraid I wouldn't ov at all this cycle!!
Everything else, might just be my body. We'll see! :flower:

My boyf just got his :spermy: test results and all is OK!! I'm so relieved :)

Woohoo for your boyf's spermies Coco!!!!

I'm CD 17 still waiting for my positive OPK

Love & :dust:

I'm on cycle #6 and just beginning the 2ww. I feel like I'm meant to be a mummy- I just hope the stork remembers where I live! Trying not to obsess about it too much but I'm constantly daydreaming about what it would be like to see a :bfp: and what I'd look like with a pregnant tum!
Good luck and baby dust to all :dust:

Waitin4astork, I am exactly the same!

Hi Vixiepoo :)

Having a slow morning/afternoon. Thankfully don't have anything that needs doing till later!

:dust: to everyone and fingers crossed!

Just entered the 2ww. 3 dpo here :)

I hope you get that :bfp:!!! :happydance:

I have an odd question :blush:
Do I have to do anything special to become a member? hehe. Like do I have to e-mail OP with my stats or anything? :blush:

I know I sound silly, but I'm just real excited to be TTC :happydance:

Hey Coco :happydance:

DaretoDream and Waiting4astork, lots of baby dust for your 2ww!! I feel the same too; I know I haven't been TTC long but I've been maternal from such a young age, and I really hope it happens soon! It's so exciting just to say we're TTC! xxx

Loads of baby dust to you too Vixie :dust:

It's weird to say that you're ttc when you decide to do it, isn't it?! SO exciting! Goodness only knows how excited I'll be when I finally get a :bfp: lol.

hii, ive been TTC for a year nd half, not really getting anywhere fast, im dying to be a mommy and really am hoping for a :bfp: :thumbup:

Aw princess.. Hope it happens for you soon! :babydust: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->