TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

hehe :flower:

Almost bedtime for me... My back hurts, my head aches a bit, I've had nausea off and on today, and my BBs are tender :wacko: We'll see!

:af: :af: :af:

6 days late. Almost a full week! Still getting cramps and hot flashes! What's up with that? lol!

Hey ladies. How are you all doing today? Any new/exciting news?
Either tonight or tomorrow my :af: is due to arrive. Boooo. I'm really hoping that it stays away! To be honest, though, I'm really not feeling to optimistic about it. I'm sure the mean little witch will show up as scheduled.
Hope you are all having a fab day :flower:
xxx

Either tonight or tomorrow my :af: is due to arrive. Boooo. I'm really hoping that it stays away! To be honest, though, I'm really not feeling to optimistic about it. I'm sure the mean little witch will show up as scheduled.
xxx

Nothing to report, unfortunately!
Darn AF!! At least you're not getting your hopes up! x

So I thought eating something would make the :sick: go away but apparently not...
:sick:
Not quite at the throwing-up stage but eurgh...

Still no AF! OH and I :sex: this morning and that usually brings it on, but nothing :happydance:

:bfp: :bfp: :bfp: ! Took a test and then ran down to the docs and requested a test, but urine was too diluted and they classed it as a :bfn: but the line is there on the test!

Attachments

• PA150651.jpg
    PA150651.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 15
I see the line Ozzie. A massive congratulations to you!!
Have a happy and heathy 9months

xxx

Hi girls! :hi:

My doctor's appointment went very well although it was very very PAINFUL!

They had to inject blue dye in my tubes and do a catheter on me too at the sametime! Talk about pain!

Anyway, my tubes were thread-like and there was a little blockage but now it's all clear now! Doctor said we should be ready to get preggo along with Clomid :)

My OH is having knee surgery on Oct 26 and keeping him overnight too...So we may not get a :bfp: here in the next few month... :cry: but I can wait that long...I guess?

Congrats to Ozzie! Good luck down the road for 9 months :yipee:! Hope it's a sticky one! :dance:

Thank you ladies for all the support. Through all the bad times and now the good times. I'm proof! It happens when you feel like all hope is lost. :hugs: I'm gonna stick around :blush: First trimester looks scary.

:bfp: :bfp: :bfp: ! Took a test and then ran down to the docs and requested a test, but urine was too diluted and they classed it as a :bfn: but the line is there on the test!

OH MY GOODNESS!! I actually gasped when I saw this! Awesome news :happydance:

xxx

Hi girl! :hi:

I added you to our member page :yipee:

Hope that :witch: doesn't come visit you! Hope you get that :bfp: soon!

Keep us updated! :dance:

Hey ladies :hi:

I got most of everything updated...If I didn't update your info on our member page..let me know on here :dohh:

I've gotten an interview today @ 5...So I'm gonna have to get off the :comp: and start getting ready for it!

My OH is on disability right now so I'm gonna have to step in and find a job fast!:shrug:

I will be back on :comp: to update some more!

For all you newest members... :hi: and welcome!

Any updates you have..please post on here and I will update your info on our member page (it's the very first page of this thread :))

Bye girls and wish me luck!:thumbup::thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->