TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

hey ladies :hi:

I got most of everything updated...if i didn't update your info on our member page..let me know on here :dohh:

I've gotten an interview today @ 5...so i'm gonna have to get off the :comp: And start getting ready for it!

My oh is on disability right now so i'm gonna have to step in and find a job fast!:shrug:

I will be back on :comp: To update some more!

For all you newest members... :hi: And welcome!

Any updates you have..please post on here and i will update your info on our member page (it's the very first page of this thread :))

bye girls and wish me luck!:thumbup::thumbup:

good luck!

Hi hun you're going to have to take me off the :bfp: list I had a chemical a few weeks back. I'm back in the 2ww now, not sure what dpo I am.

Thank you ladies for all the support. Through all the bad times and now the good times. I'm proof! It happens when you feel like all hope is lost. :hugs: I'm gonna stick around :blush: First trimester looks scary.

Yay Ozzie!!! :happydance: :dust:

As far as I go...
I'm 9dpo today in my first 2ww, and I've been queasy on and off starting (really badly :sick:) yesterday. My back is sore, my boobs are sore, and lately my hands have been falling asleep. I know that sounds weird and I wouldn't link it with symptom spotting except that I was telling my momma about it this morning and she said she always had that when she was pregnant! :happydance:

hey ladies :hi:

I got most of everything updated...if i didn't update your info on our member page..let me know on here :dohh:

I've gotten an interview today @ 5...so i'm gonna have to get off the :comp: And start getting ready for it!

My oh is on disability right now so i'm gonna have to step in and find a job fast!:shrug:

I will be back on :comp: To update some more!

For all you newest members... :hi: And welcome!

Any updates you have..please post on here and i will update your info on our member page (it's the very first page of this thread :))

bye girls and wish me luck!:thumbup::thumbup:

good luck!

Thanks! It went really well! The interview was so short because he told me he felt really confident in my just by looking at my resume! :yipee::yipee:

Hi hun you're going to have to take me off the :bfp: list I had a chemical a few weeks back. I'm back in the 2ww now, not sure what dpo I am.

Aww!

I'm sorry hun :hugs:

Last time I saw your update you had that :bfp:!

I will surely take you off the list though :hugs:

Let's hope to a new sticky :bfp:! :thumbup::happydance:

Thank you ladies for all the support. Through all the bad times and now the good times. I'm proof! It happens when you feel like all hope is lost. :hugs: I'm gonna stick around :blush: First trimester looks scary.

Yay Ozzie!!! :happydance: :dust:

As far as I go...
I'm 9dpo today in my first 2ww, and I've been queasy on and off starting (really badly :sick:) yesterday. My back is sore, my boobs are sore, and lately my hands have been falling asleep. I know that sounds weird and I wouldn't link it with symptom spotting except that I was telling my momma about it this morning and she said she always had that when she was pregnant! :happydance:

Hi star!!! :hi:

I hope it's your turn girl :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

It sounds sooo promising :dance::yipee:!!!

Thanks Rustyswife!
I'm trying not to get too excited just in case that mean :witch: shows up... But my fingers are crossed pretty tight!
:haha:

:hi: rustyswife,
Pleeeeeeease can you update me - had my lap & dye on the 7th - tibes all checked and ready to go:happydance:
Got appointment with doc - thinking maybe clomid:shrug:
Am waiting for the :witch: so that we can make a start now my tubes have been cleared out - was not nice procedure :nope:, was in lots of pain:cry: but over it now and feeling all PMA :dance: and can't wait for the witch to get here (phrases you rarely hear!!!)
Anyway great to hear that things are moving along and let's hope we all get our :bfp: real soon :hugs:

ps - my :cake: is march 23rd :flower:

Hi there, can I join in as well?

My hubby and I have been TTC since December 2009. This is my third cycle with Femara, which the doc prescribed because my BBT and OPK suggest that I haven't been ovulating naturally. No luck so far on the fertillity meds, but I'm hoping this month works out! My parents are coming to visit us in December and I would LOVE to be able to tell them that they're going to be grandparents!

Good luck to everyone! :)

I wanna join in too, we're TTC #1 toooooo, and yes, I want it NOW! lol! Soooo many people I know are pregnant with their firsts, and then another pile of friends have just HAD their firsts. Why not meee tooooo??? *sigh*

I really should give it more than one round to obsess over it, I know. But I've been wanting it for so long that just cos we've only JUST officially started trying, doesn't mean I don't want it NOW. heh.

Good luck to all, I'm just waiting for AF to come along in the next day or two to get started on another round....! :D

If i'm not really showing we're going to wait i think until christmas maybe to tell everyone the news. that's IF i have my bfp this cycle. I feel like i have it.

If i'm not really showing we're going to wait i think until christmas maybe to tell everyone the news. that's IF i have my bfp this cycle. I feel like i have it.

That's our plan too, especially with dH's family (the side we live near...). I don't think I'll not be able to tell my mom, she's my best friend and we talk about everything!

HA if i tell my mom she'll tell me to abort. I don't EVER want to tell her.

HA if i tell my mom she'll tell me to abort. I don't EVER want to tell her.

:( That sucks.
My mom and dad (and siblings) are super-excited at the prospect of me having a baby. And my parents had nine kids - not the aborting type.

dH's parents I expect to be less than thrilled at first when we announce that we're expecting, but they'll come around. And they're good Catholic folks, no abortion for them either!

So next week is the week...at least I really hope it is. AF should show up after my BCPs I had to take and then I should be able to start Clomid round 2 =)
YAY!! This is THE month!! I can feel it

Yay Born2BeAMommy!! fingers crossed for you!

eurgh... nausea... I actually had a nap when we got home from running errands but was woken up by, you guessed it, my hand being asleep >.<

nauseous!! that could be a good sign! fx-d for you =)

i really hope i get af this week and things get started up again....i feel like i've had to wait forever to get things going again!! but i've talked to a few gals who had no luck with 50mg of clomid like me and got their BFPs first month on 100mg =)
hopefully i can join them!!!!

we can do this!! we will get those sticky BFPs soon =)

Hiyas all! Thought I would share early symptoms cause I know that helps a lot! :hugs:
Sore hips and sleepy. That's it. No nausea, no nothing! Starlit :hugs: I don't want you to be crushed like I was every time I got a :bfn: on a cycle! Keep up the PMA and know it will happen! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->