TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Hiyas all! Thought I would share early symptoms cause I know that helps a lot! :hugs:
Sore hips and sleepy. That's it. No nausea, no nothing! Starlit :hugs: I don't want you to be crushed like I was every time I got a :bfn: on a cycle! Keep up the PMA and know it will happen! :hugs:

Thanks hon, you're very sweet and I'm so happy for you! :hugs:
If it happens this month I'll be shocked as while of course I'm hoping I'm hoping with a heaping helping of doubt :winkwink: After all it's only my first month off bcp and TTC! :thumbup:

Yeah, my first month off BCP I thought I was pregnant too. :hugs: Funky hormone stuff. BUT saying that, I've seen women get pregnant their first cycle off BCP! fx'd it's a :bfp: for you! Saves the madness of multiple cycles! :haha:

Hi Everyone :wave:

I would love to join this Thread also! Were all the same boat waiting for our 1st :baby: I really really hope and pray that we all get our :bfp: very soon! :happydance: I have been trying for 12 Cycles, 13th Is October and wow its been a long and crazy year! to top it off DH slipped 3 discs in his back few weeks ago, which means we have to wait a little longer before we can :sex: Im not complaining as we have come so far and its the Lords Will, But im patiently waiting for my gift to be a Ma ma :thumbup:

I have read most of the thread you all look so sweet and excited! :hugs:
Congrats Ozzi!! :wohoo: I love success stories!! a quick question hun was hot flushes one of your symptoms? and did it feel like your getting your :witch:?? Alot of women say they are 100% certain that their period will arrive than they get their BFP!! :happydance:

Im very excited to hang around here and see more Great Stories!!
:dust: :dust: :dust: to us all xx

Yes, hot flashes were one of my symptoms! I felt like my cheeks were burning all the time! And yes, I was certain AF was on her way cause I had cramps and everything. The one thing that was off was the achy hips, but I chalked this up to a new PMS symptom, lol! Silly me!

Congratulations ozzieshunni! I just knew you were going to get your BFP with all the symptoms you were getting! :thumbup: :happydance:

As for me I'm pretty sure that I'm out. I am 12 dpo but my temperature plummeted below the coverline this morning and I have been spotting for the past 5 days, so AF is just round the corner :witch:

This was our 13th cycle TTC #1 and it was actually quite stressful. Lately I have been obsessing too much about TTC and it has caused tension between me and DH. We even argued about it this month because I wanted us to see a doctor to get checked out but he hates doctors and won't go. :cry: So we have decided to take a break from TTC until after xmas. So I am packing the thermometer and CBFM away. I will not be charting my cycle or trying to time :sex: and hopefully 2011 will be our year! So I wish the best of luck to all you lovely ladies and I hope you all get your BFPs soon! :dust:

Yeah, my first month off BCP I thought I was pregnant too. :hugs: Funky hormone stuff. BUT saying that, I've seen women get pregnant their first cycle off BCP! fx'd it's a :bfp: for you! Saves the madness of multiple cycles! :haha:

Yeah, last month was when I tossed the pill and after I stopped taking it I of course had all kinds of hormonal crazyness! :dohh:

But then I had a regular AF visit and everything else seemed normal until after Ov :thumbup: So we'll see! :shrug:

:dust: for me and everyone!!!

Congratulations ozzieshunni! I just knew you were going to get your BFP with all the symptoms you were getting! :thumbup: :happydance:

As for me I'm pretty sure that I'm out. I am 12 dpo but my temperature plummeted below the coverline this morning and I have been spotting for the past 5 days, so AF is just round the corner :witch:

This was our 13th cycle TTC #1 and it was actually quite stressful. Lately I have been obsessing too much about TTC and it has caused tension between me and DH. We even argued about it this month because I wanted us to see a doctor to get checked out but he hates doctors and won't go. :cry: So we have decided to take a break from TTC until after xmas. So I am packing the thermometer and CBFM away. I will not be charting my cycle or trying to time :sex: and hopefully 2011 will be our year! So I wish the best of luck to all you lovely ladies and I hope you all get your BFPs soon! :dust:

im so sorry about the tension hun and hope that u have a relaxing break :) see u when ur back!!!

Good Morning All :wave:

Thanks for sharing your symptoms Ozzi, Will definitely take a mental note :coffee: Make sure you take it easy Hun especially with that long travel to work xx

Bekib10- A huge hug to you Dear :hugs:, I noticed that I have been trying around the same length as you, also its been over 1 year (13 Cycles) ,And Yes its been very very tough and emotional even my DH tells me what happened to the wife I married? Im now an obsessed monster! :shrug: thats always at the verge of :cry:

I have been to the Drs they just say wait between 15-18months before I go back. I will go back Dec (15th Cycle) DH also refuses any tests and its frustrating! he doesnt even want to hear the word :baby: anymore.... I just try to carry on as usual but its like a secret that I cant even share with my DH, as its a fact it will end it an argument :nope:

I have 100s of OPK I dont use anymore and 3 tubes of Pre-Seed that again is just in sat in the Bathroom, every Fertility book out there, even my book that I have been charting in I didnt write anything down for 2 Months, It seriously takes over my life, I have spent so much ££ on every Fertility Goody out there yet still not even a possible :bfp:?? as :witch: gets me 1st Also im thinking a break is what me and DH probably need.. yet I know I will still be obsessed month after month. I just pray we get the :bfp: sooner rather than later :thumbup:

I have all my fingers and toes crossed for us all that 2011 HAS TO BE OUR YEAR! :happydance:
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

To us all!! Good Luck xxxxxx

ugh, this is only our FIRST round of trying, and the :witch: is due yesterday or today. It's not showing any signs of rearing her head though so of COURSE I'm reading too much into it, despite trying not to!!! I'm 15DPO now, I got a BFN at 11DPO so decided to wait out for :witch: and go from there... Now i'm thinking I'll just have to test again tomorrow morning or I'll go NUTS all day at work trying to find symptoms in every lil twinge! I've had a few twinges of things, but nothing that couldn't just be normal PMS too, so who knows!!!

So, if no :witch: overnight, then I will test again in the morning... Oh, and now I'm feeling cramps! *goes to check* nope, still no witch, just a tiny bit of white CM and mild cramping. Ohhh, I sure I want a BFP, but at the same time I'm not expecting it so I'd be happy for the witch to arrive too so that I can carry on with another round already! Ugh!

:wave: Hi girls!

Wow! My (*)(*) are SORE! Ouch!

I guess I'm ovulating and have already ovulated.. and guess what girls?

We :sex: yesterday at 2 am :dance:

:happydance::happydance:

Hope that :spermy: caught that egg or catches it! :dance:

So...How are you wonderful ladies doing?

:wave: lynne29

I need to update your info on our member page :thumbup:

If you got a :bfp:..Would you want it to be a :pink::baby: or a :blue::baby: or either?

What is your b'day? You don't have to give me the year (if you don't want to :))

Keep me updated with your cycle days, ovulation info..test dates or any info about your cycles :hugs:

Good Luck Rustyswife828!

I've been great, I am waiting to test on the 21st! We are super excited and I have had no signs on the evil :witch: so YAY for that! So far my chart looks great to me, so hopefully it stays up! I can't wait to test! FX'd!!

Yay! :dance::yipee:

I'm FX'd for you girl!!

Hope it's a sticky one for you!! :thumbup::dance:!

Good Luck Rusty
Looks like you got your PMA back!!! :) YAY

Today is CD22 for me, Ive been doing OPKs since CD10 and was looking doubtful I would ever get a Positive this cycle but there it was today. YAY.
Have not mentioned it to DH so I will be tempting him into bed tonight for :sex:
WOOHOO

Love & Sticky :dust:

*sigh*, still no :witch: AND a BFN this morning. UGH! I'm thinking I might have to start charting to try and see what on earth my body is doing... I KNOW if I worry about it, it's more likely to hold off the witch due to stress, but at this stage I'm looking FORWARD to her arriving so I can start on a new month!!!

*sigh*, still no :witch: AND a BFN this morning. UGH! I'm thinking I might have to start charting to try and see what on earth my body is doing... I KNOW if I worry about it, it's more likely to hold off the witch due to stress, but at this stage I'm looking FORWARD to her arriving so I can start on a new month!!!

Hi girl :wave:

Welcome to the group :hugs:

Sorry you're having a rough time! :dohh:

Maybe that darn :witch: will show her face or you get a :bfp:!

I hate waiting games :trouble: :haha:

Good luck girl and a bunch of :dust:

Good Luck Rusty
Looks like you got your PMA back!!! :) YAY

Today is CD22 for me, Ive been doing OPKs since CD10 and was looking doubtful I would ever get a Positive this cycle but there it was today. YAY.
Have not mentioned it to DH so I will be tempting him into bed tonight for :sex:
WOOHOO

Love & Sticky :dust:

Thanks girl! Yup! I'm pretty confident in this cycle :yipee:

Hope you get your OH to :sex:!! :haha:

Hope the :spermy: meets the egg girl! :thumbup::dust:

Good news Beth, Bunni and Rusty :) good to hear.

I hope Friday hurries up, excited for my gyn app!

Good night all, be it :sleep: or :sex: !

hi ladies just updating you:

and very cautiously announcing my :bfp: which i had confirmed today by a blood test! YAY!!

Good luck to every 1 here :dust: xxxx

hi ladies just updating you:

and very cautiously announcing my :bfp: which i had confirmed today by a blood test! YAY!!

Good luck to every 1 here :dust: xxxx

:yipee: :yipee: :yipee:
That's fab news! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Just an update for me: :af: was supposed to arrive this past Thursday. So it's about 4-5 days late. I am going to take a FRER in the morning. I'm really hoping this is it. :wacko:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->