TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Hi Everyone :hugs:

Dare2dream- Sorry :witch: got you, she got me also, i guess were on the same cycle this Month, I hope we get our :bfp: soon xx

OzziesHun- My Dr told me she doesnt want to see me till 15 Months of trying she said she likes to wait for nature to play its role, and she normally asks others to come back after 18months :cry: i have timed my ovulations correctly :sex: till its humanly not possible anymore, I have done everything I can :shrug: yet here I am moving on to the 14th Month, I thought that evey healthy couple fall pregnant within the 1st year, I guess not :nope:

Im really looking forward for Dec at least its a step into the right direction, I have got to the point now where with every Month a piece of me fades away, I have never been this exhausted, I want this so so much, its all I talk think and dream about. ALL my friends have babies or are pregnant, I just hope and pray theres nothing medically wrong?? All my tests have come back :thumbup: and DR says keep trying it will happen.. Its been 1 year and 2months now, i have had over 13 visits from :witch: since I have been trying.. :cry:

Sorry Ladies Rant over! im feel very very lonely and down today, DH and I got in a row, he called me Crazy! which is getting to me now, as I just want to be a Mom, i have soooooooo much love to give and it will really complete me....

Again sorry for sounding like 'morbid Mary' once my period finishes i should be back on track and ready for this cycle! :gun:

Take care everyone love and hugs and loads of LUCK :kiss:

OzziesHun- My Dr told me she doesnt want to see me till 15 Months of trying she said she likes to wait for nature to play its role, and she normally asks others to come back after 18months :cry: i have timed my ovulations correctly :sex: till its humanly not possible anymore, I have done everything I can :shrug: yet here I am moving on to the 14th Month, I thought that evey healthy couple fall pregnant within the 1st year, I guess not :nope:

That's mental! I mean, to be honest, we thought we were going to have to get the testing and everything and my husband smokes and drinks so not healthy :haha: Your doctor should be helping you and if she's not, you need to find another doctor that will! :hugs:

:wave: @ jennifer - hello!

Beth- thanks love. It's rough but thanks to dh won't be giving up. He's very serious about all of this- which is great because i would've given up.

Nayla- sorry to u as well, it sucks. But glad to have someone on the same cycle as me! And maybe we can get that bfp together! And your doctor sucks. When we decide to go, we're going to say we were really ntnp for like a year and a half, we've only been seriously trying sine June, so pretty much like 2 years and no baby- so i think that'll help us a bit. Because you know, ntnp counts as trying because most people get knocked up from that. Make sure you tell her if you weren't preventing for a long time to get you more months!

Ok this is it -this WILL be the month PMA a plenty - this is the first month since the lap & dye and month 21 TTC :grr:
going all out this month but just can't decide wether or not to go with the OPK as ditched them awhile ago due to being too stressful and going for the :sex: every other day - still not sure? What do you lovely ladies think?
Also don't know if to do the B6 luteal phase thing?
Am going to try for sure to relax more and go with the flow - which is why i wanted to ditch the OPKs but the thought of being able to know when O is:loopy:
Anyway bring on the PMA:happydance::happydance: and lots of :dust:

CD 5, AF is gone. :happydance:

Tomorrow we start BDing - I'm praying we catch the egg, this is the month, PMA is high!!

Hi Everyone :hugs:

Dare2dream- Sorry :witch: got you, she got me also, i guess were on the same cycle this Month, I hope we get our :bfp: soon xx

Im really looking forward for Dec at least its a step into the right direction, I have got to the point now where with every Month a piece of me fades away, I have never been this exhausted, I want this so so much, its all I talk think and dream about. ALL my friends have babies or are pregnant, I just hope and pray theres nothing medically wrong?? All my tests have come back :thumbup: and DR says keep trying it will happen.. Its been 1 year and 2months now, i have had over 13 visits from :witch: since I have been trying.. :cry:

Sorry Ladies Rant over! im feel very very lonely and down today, DH and I got in a row, he called me Crazy! which is getting to me now, as I just want to be a Mom, i have soooooooo much love to give and it will really complete me....

Again sorry for sounding like 'morbid Mary' once my period finishes i should be back on track and ready for this cycle! :gun:

Take care everyone love and hugs and loads of LUCK :kiss:

:hugs: awww :flower: I know how you feel. I hope you are OK.

Hey everyone :)
Not been here for a week or so :( had a totally PMA meltdown haha
Buuuuuut I'm back and with good news :D
After think I was out this month I got my BFP this morning :D
Looks like I'm a TTC number one graduate :D
Yay go me haha (Just HAD to share)
Good luck everyone else
:dust:

Good luck everyone else

Congrats!! :dust:

I think I'm out this month. I had really sore nipples last month b4 my early m/c and this cycle they just ache at the sides

I'm 6DPO today.

Love & sticky :dust:

Good luck everyone else

Congratulations - brilliant news

xx

Hey, can I join in on this?
I'm TTC #1.

My last AF was 4th September, still a no show.
No surpirse though, I can be irregular.
BUT I tested last week, a possible faint line, so i tried again the following day and got a very faint line, getting a digital test on Wednesday, wish me luck! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->