TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

17 DPO with no signs of either BFP or :witch:. UGH! My boobs are hurting heaps right now, but it's not an uncommon PMS symptom for me anyway, so perhaps :witch: is on her way? She's a bit blimmin late!!! Grr.

Is it possible for a BFP to not show up until later on? I used the clear blue HPT yesterday and that gave me a BFN... Or is it just that the witch is running late this month? Ugh. I'm normally pretty regular too!

Ahh well, I guess the only thing is to wait... Either the witch will show her ugly head, or I'll test again perhaps next week. In the mean time I had *the* best sleep last night, with vivid but nice dreams, and I'm feeling energised this morning (apart from incredibly aching boobs!) and I shall just have to wait... *sigh*

UGH!

Wish that darn :witch: is stop playing games!!

Have you tried a different HPT?

I've heard the clearblues have a low % detection of the HCG hormone..:wacko:

I hope it's a :bfp: girl!!:thumbup::thumbup:

Congrats to those with BFPs!

Update: I have been gone since AF came this cycle. I have been super busy with different things. It looks like we are likely done TTC for the foreseeable future. I am likely getting an MRI of my back soon. I will keep checking in here, and who knows if we get a surprise. GL to everyone.

You gone for now? Aww...:cry: :haha:

Hopefully if you're not thinking TTC..you will get that :bfp::hugs:

Keep in touch with us girl :thumbup:

Can I join? I got my FX'd that this is my months for bub #1 =)

I added you to our member page :hugs:

Hi and welcome :hi:

You'll LOVE it here :happydance:

Just update your cycle info on here and I'll update your member info :dance:

Best of wishes and :dust: blowing your way!!

Sounds soo promising :yipee:

Have you tested yet???:shrug:

I've decided to not test till AF is late, like really late. Perhaps a week late. We shall see.

I just don't want to test early, get a :bfn:, be disappointed, then get AF and be even more disappointed :thumbup:

Yay!...Oh I'm sooo excited!!

It sounds soo promising! :happydance:

Don't wanna get our hopes up that..but it sounds soo promising :dance:

Keep me updated girly!

thanks honey, you and others are so helpful with keeping my PMA high :flower:

I'm so worried that AF will show tomorrow, since that's when I'd expect her according to how my cycles were before I started birth control and when I was on birth control too. :wacko: :shrug:

Sounds soo promising :yipee:

Have you tested yet???:shrug:

I've decided to not test till AF is late, like really late. Perhaps a week late. We shall see.

I just don't want to test early, get a :bfn:, be disappointed, then get AF and be even more disappointed :thumbup:

Yay!...Oh I'm sooo excited!!

It sounds soo promising! :happydance:

Don't wanna get our hopes up that..but it sounds soo promising :dance:

Keep me updated girly!

thanks honey, you and others are so helpful with keeping my PMA high :flower:

I'm so worried that AF will show tomorrow, since that's when I'd expect her according to how my cycles were before I started birth control and when I was on birth control too. :wacko: :shrug:

Well..it's not over until that darn :witch: comes!!!

Your symptoms sounds promising so don't give up now!:hugs:

Alright girls..I think I'm :sleep: for the night...Oops..well it's almost 3 am here! Wow!

Good night girls!

Be back tomorrow...Keep that PMA up for all your girls that haven't got your :bfp: yet! :hugs:

Our time is coming! :dust:

:hi: Ladies,

I haven't posted in here for a while - sorry!

Just want to say a huge congrats to those ladies who have got their :bfp:s sending lots of sticky vibes your way

And for those ladies who are still dreaming - I'm sending you lots of :dust:

My update

On my last cycle FF says I did actually ovulate, on CD16, which i amazing, as I don't think I did for the 3 months prior to that, I definitely think it was the SOY.

I'm currently on CD5 and I'm feeling ridiculously optimistic for this cycle and I have no idea why! I'm taking SOY again this cycle, so FX'd.

Love & :dust:
xx

Sending lots of :dust: for that :bfp: Dare! :flower:

As for me AF is gone and now just waiting to OV, probably around CD 17 as the last two cycles so thats 11 days to go. Keeping my FX'd that we all get that :bfp: really soon!

Thanks Rusty! My first, 8 & 11 DPO tests were with first response, and the clear blue test was on 16 DPO. I'm now at 18 DPO with still no sign of anything! I've decided to wait until monday to test again (22 DPO) if she hasn't shown her head by then... I'm away for the weekend with a friend so will be too busy to think about it toooo much, and then it's a public holiday on Monday, so will have the day to either feel sorry for myself (again) or bounce around... Fingers crossed for the bouncy monday!! LOL!

As for symptoms, I have been bringing up gas more than usual (burps, not the other end... haha!) which usually comes on with a bout of (very mild) nausea. Nothing to feel like vommiting, just a few burps and slightly 'off' tummy feeling, not much more than a 'hungry tummy' feeling, though it is different to just hunger! lol. The boobs hurt like *heck* yesterday, and all the dogs kept knocking them (I'm a dog groomer, dogs are at 'boob height' as I groom them! UGH!) but they're fine again now. I've had white/creamy slightly stretchy CM, though not much of it at all, and I'm dry again today.

I know I definitely can get sore boobs before AF, but I've not had the gas before, and I am not sure about the CM cos I really only paid attention to get the EWCM and then stopped checking it... lol!

Ahhh well, fingers crossed it's just that the clearblue didn't detect anything the other day, but hopefully by monday it might... Either that of AF shows up, either way it'll be nice to be able to move ON!!!!

Well, AF got me this morning girls.

I'm fine though, actually in a really good mood. Probably because dh and I had a tiny chat about this next cycle and he's on board with trying harder.

So bring on Cycle Two and bring me my July 2011 baby!!

Ohhh starlit, you are so strong!! With all those symptoms and still getting the :witch:!? ((hugs)), you must be a little disappointed... :( But, yes, bring on the next round aey!!!

Now, to convince my body to decide one way or the other if it's preggers or not so I can carry on tooooo!! *sigh*

I won't be online again till after I've tested again monday morning. fingers crossed....!

Sorry to hear AF got u Starlit. Good on ya for the PMA!!!

Fingers crossed for a BFP Flyingduster!!!

I'm 2DPO today and had some creamy CM

Love & sticky :dust:

I have a change for the front page!!

I just got my :bfp: a few hours ago!

Congrats to those with BFPs!

Update: I have been gone since AF came this cycle. I have been super busy with different things. It looks like we are likely done TTC for the foreseeable future. I am likely getting an MRI of my back soon. I will keep checking in here, and who knows if we get a surprise. GL to everyone.

You gone for now? Aww...:cry: :haha:

Hopefully if you're not thinking TTC..you will get that :bfp::hugs:

Keep in touch with us girl :thumbup:

We are in the last TTC 2ww. After this, I will keep coming in here because I want to see how everyone else does, and how many BFP the group gets. Hopefully we return to TTC soon.

Sorry to hear AF got u Starlit. Good on ya for the PMA!!!

Ohhh starlit, you are so strong!! With all those symptoms and still getting the :witch:!? ((hugs)), you must be a little disappointed... :( But, yes, bring on the next round aey!!!!

I was a little disappointed, but in all honesty, dH would not have been perfectly thrilled with a :bfp: last cycle, whereas this cycle and every one after this fits into his "plan". So this cycle just feels better.

Now if the :witch: would just pack up and leave... :haha:

TTC for #1, I was put on clomid and this is my first month to take it. My HSG was normal and no blockage. I am praying I get my BFP this month! Anyone taking clomid?

TTC Baby 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"