TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Girls...I feel soo confident in this cycle! :dance:

4 days my boobs were absolutely sore and tender!!

We covered :sex: the first day and then on the 4 day..

So hopefully I'll get my :bfp: this cycle!

My boobs NEVER hurt in cycles and never have up until I started on clomid this cycle! :dance::dance:

I go in on Monday to get my progesterone levels checked to see if I ovulated or I conceived :dance:

So exciting! :dance:

Hi all,
congrats mommywishes
update - i had some ewcmthis morning and jumped DH's bones and will do so for the next few days till i ovulate.
BTW it mught help some to kinow that last cycle I drank grapefruit juice and saw an incerease in the ewcm, so i'm stocking up today.

12dpo today.

Didn't test. Still having cramps and so forth and my temp went up a slight notch. But really- i'm still expecting her today or tomorrow. Cramps feel like she's coming. Now, i also woke up FREEZING this am because hubby wanted the freaking fan on because he runs super hot and i'm always colder than him. I need to wear like long johns already jeez. So i don't know how accurate my temp was. Will test tomorrow in the am if still not here.

Ooooh Rusty!! :)

GL azuak, I lol'd at 'jumped DH's bones'!!

Had my app this morn, was in for 3 1/2 hours! Did not expect - to have blood taken and internal scan! (not pleasant when I thought I was going for a chat!) ovaries look normal and apparently I ovulated on my right side :D didn't know it was a possibility!
had to do preg test (NEG :/) because they have put me on pills to induce AF so they can do a HSG :S
So all good news, I am grateful, but was just a bit overwhelmed and feel V.emotional! So glad b/f was with me!

Hope all are having a good day x

My boobs NEVER hurt in cycles and never have up until I started on clomid this cycle! :dance::dance:

I go in on Monday to get my progesterone levels checked to see if I ovulated or I conceived :dance:

Yay for you!
Fingers crossed!!

I'm with you, just starting TTC! :happydance:

Good luck :happydance:
fx'd for at the docs :hugs:

:dust: for us all

Fingers crossed, rustyswife!! :dust:

CD 3 for me and I'm just tapping my fingers waiting for AF to pack her bags (and take off for 9 months...). Praying we catch the egg this month so we can announce it at Christmas!

:hugs: Starlit! I'm sorry evil :witch: got you, but hey! Keep up the PMA :) Actually, I did find that not worrying about anything helps, or getting distracted :blush: That's what happened to us! :rofl:

:hugs: Starlit! I'm sorry evil :witch: got you, but hey! Keep up the PMA :) Actually, I did find that not worrying about anything helps, or getting distracted :blush: That's what happened to us! :rofl:

:hugs: thanks :) Yup, not really upset because it was my first cycle off bCp, so who knows what my body was doing! :haha:
This cycle we're stepping it up juuuuust a little, but not going all out :thumbup: Keeping it relaxed :flower:

12 dpo today and no af, she was due today. On and off cramps all day and for a few days now. If no af tomorrow, will be testing, wish me luck!

Hey u lovely ladies

Ozzie- how r u feeling?

Starlit- keep up the PMA!

Daretodream- good luck with testing today! Hope u get a BFP!!!

Will catch up with you all later.

Love & sticky :dust:

Ugh, I'm a mess! It's almost 8am here on a Saturday and I'm awake because I can't stop coughing! I'm so thirsty it's unreal!

Hi girls!

sorry i haven't updated, AF is due tomorrow, got a :bfn: yesterday at 12 dpo, will be testing again Tomorrow or Monday (If i can wait)....Good Luck to anyone testing soon :)

:dust:

Hello Lovely Ladies :flower:

Just to say :witch: Got me This Morning Full Flow! :cry: (What a start to the Weekend!) Moving on to my 14th Month Of TTC, This isnt getting easier.. But at least my tender boobs have got back to normal, and the PMS poof's away.. hope the next 5 days speed past and I can :sex: again x

Please Please Lord let this me my Month, in fact ALL our Month! [-o< Im secretly losing hope.. I guess have to stay Focus and ready for the next cycle!

Good Luck All xxxxxx :dust: Stay Happy and Healthy everyone :hugs:

Hello Lovely Ladies :flower:

Just to say :witch: Got me This Morning Full Flow! :cry: (What a start to the Weekend!) Moving on to my 14th Month Of TTC, This isnt getting easier.. But at least my tender boobs have got back to normal, and the PMS poof's away.. hope the next 5 days speed past and I can :sex: again x

Please Please Lord let this me my Month, in fact ALL our Month! [-o< Im secretly losing hope.. I guess have to stay Focus and ready for the next cycle!

Good Luck All xxxxxx :dust: Stay Happy and Healthy everyone :hugs:

Have you been to your GP yet? I know they'll start to help when you've been trying for 12 months. OH and I had it set in our minds that we were going to have to do that come December and then bam! :bfp: :rofl: I hope you get yours soon! :dust:

Hey everyone

I'm 4DPO today...had a glob of creamy CM earlier, achy boobs around the sides, AF cramps across bottom of abdomen, more thirsty than usual.

Ozzie- sorry to hear your feeling unwell

Cherry- Hope AF stays away and you get your BFP

Nayla- Sorry AF got you. Hope she packs her bags and goes quickly

Rusty- how r u doing?

How bout everyone else?

Love & sticky :dust:

H all i am new to this site, i hae been ttc but no look yet i have just brought the clearblue ovulation tests which could be a great help so fingers crossed xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->