TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Good Morning!

Wow Beth that sounds FAB!! I really do believe its IB!! :thumbup: as its around the time Implantation should happen!! is this the 1st time u have ever seen this? Ohhhh I have great feelings about this one!! :happydance:

I think it may have happened last cycle but the spotting turned to bleeding and a very painful AF. I had a faint positive after my AF. Think it was a chemical or early m/c (don't really know the difference, one says it's something different to the other person)

I hope it is IB! Nipples feel bruised today.

Where about are you in your cycle?

Love & sticky :dust:

Can I join please? We are TTC #1... and have been try since october 2009.
Would really like a :bfp: for christmas.

I really hope and [-o< that its implantation Bleeding!! Lets try and hold on to that great sign! :thumbup: and sore Nipples, its looking great!

Beth im just on CD6, :witch: looks like she has gone back to witch-ville, No exciting news as such just waiting for alot of :sex: in the coming days, I really hope its our Month! :wohoo: :wohoo:

:hi: Mrs S-M More than welcome to join! were all in the same :boat:

:dust: We have been trying around the same time, I started trying SEPT 2009, This is my 14th Cycle.. I guess the show must go on and keep keep trying xx

I hope so! I hope it's your month!!!! Good luck!

Welcome Mrs S-M.

Anyone heard off Rusty?

Love & sticky :dust:

Nayla- still right there with you! Cd6! Spotting slightly today. But it'll probably be gone by tonight.

Hey- how long are your cycles and when is your expected O day? curious if we are RIGHT on schedule

i want to be a dream believer
TTC #1 now for 4 months
NTNP #1 before that for two years
it's been a looooooong road and hopefully it ends soon with a bfp

Hi everyone

Dare2Dream my cycle ranges from 24-31 Days, Its crazy 24 is the earliest and 31 is the latest :wacko: which gets very frustrating at times. Dr still says its a regular cycle its normal to have a few days here and there, at times theres a 7 day difference?? :loopy:

This Month was CD26 and Last Month was CD29, My Ovulation days again can be anywhere from day 8 or 9 all the way to 17 18? Aghhhh But OPK do come in Handy, and also im lucky as I do get a very very sharp pain around Ovulation and alot of EWCM so usually I listen to my body... When I hear stories that some women only get there Period a few times a year, I count myself lucky that its ALWAYS here but between days 24-31 Guranteed :witch: arrives.

And how about you dear are your Cycles Regularly? im just going to do alot of :sex: from the weekend onwards every other day for 10days that should cover the fertile window! :happydance:

Good luck and I really wish that we can move to the 1st Trimester together!! xx its lovely when you have some1 on the same cycle :hugs:
AND LOADS OF LUCK TO US ALL xx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi toxicfox, tell me about it!! I have horribly irregular cycles.

Nice on Starlithome!!

Ooh good luck Beth :)

Hi Mrs s-m, we have been trying since then also.

Nayla, you are going to be busy then! FXed for you.

CD48 for me, I have slightly sensitive nipples and a little more CM than usual so I reckon AF is just around the corner.

Night all, and sweet dreams

How come i'm not on the list? :(

Currently CD52!!!! :cry:

On Agnus Castus to try and regulate myself.

Toxic - How long are your cycles? Mine are like 4 - 5 months! I was taking AC for a while but it didn't seem to work for me.

My last one was 3 months :( It's like a guessing game half of the time.

I really hope AC works for me, it's making TTC so difficult.

I don't think I ever posted in this thread, but I am TTC #1. I had what I guess was a chemical pregnancy recently :cry: and am really hoping I get a BFP soon.

Hi everyone

Dare2Dream my cycle ranges from 24-31 Days, Its crazy 24 is the earliest and 31 is the latest :wacko: which gets very frustrating at times. Dr still says its a regular cycle its normal to have a few days here and there, at times theres a 7 day difference?? :loopy:

This Month was CD26 and Last Month was CD29, My Ovulation days again can be anywhere from day 8 or 9 all the way to 17 18? Aghhhh But OPK do come in Handy, and also im lucky as I do get a very very sharp pain around Ovulation and alot of EWCM so usually I listen to my body... When I hear stories that some women only get there Period a few times a year, I count myself lucky that its ALWAYS here but between days 24-31 Guranteed :witch: arrives.

And how about you dear are your Cycles Regularly? im just going to do alot of :sex: from the weekend onwards every other day for 10days that should cover the fertile window! :happydance:

Good luck and I really wish that we can move to the 1st Trimester together!! xx its lovely when you have some1 on the same cycle :hugs:
AND LOADS OF LUCK TO US ALL xx

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

My cycles tend to be odd sometimes. Normally between 30-34 days, lately it's been 32 & 33. the last two were 33. Every once in a while i'll have a 50 day cyle, the last one was June, and the one before that was March. But, i was also under TONS of stress- and hadn't had one previous like that. Usually right smack between 30-34.

I am probably going to O on the 11th or 12th i think. Would LOVE to move onto the first tri with you!! i hope this is it for us.

just an update cos I totally lost track of where I'm posting now (oops!) but AF came along eventually, and I'm on CD3 now so just waiting for the :witch: to fly away and start on :sex:!!!

I know what you mean Flying duster! Sorry AF got you.

Aww that's rubbish Phantom, I hope we all do :)

CD 9, BDing is right on track :dance:
dH is not getting tense and stressed about all this either, probably helps that I haven't talked babies at all since AF left (just a tiny reminder that we are trying starting this cycle). :happydance:

Hey girls :hi:

Sorry I haven't been on here as much as we like :haha:

My OH had knee surgery 3 days ago and we got home couple of nights ago :sleep:

We think we're gonna stop TTC while he is in recovering and when we start to get back on our feet from our finances... :shrug:

I think it's for the best right now...

But.............I'm still gonna do this thread because I love ya girls soo much!!!

I hope you all get that :bfp: that you deserve!

I will be sure to update everybody when I get on the :comp:

Good luck and best of wishes and :dust:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to see you bk Rusty.
My DH had a knee op 5 years ago was very painful bless him.
Hope ur DH recovers quickly!

I'm bk on CD1 :(

Thinking of trying Soy this Cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back