TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Hey, can I join in on this?
I'm TTC #1.

My last AF was 4th September, still a no show.
No surpirse though, I can be irregular.
BUT I tested last week, a possible faint line, so i tried again the following day and got a very faint line, getting a digital test on Wednesday, wish me luck! :D

Hey Hun,

Welcome!

Sending you lots of luck and :dust:

xx

Hey, I'm back home again!! STILL no sign of AF, and so I tested again (clear blue) yesterday morning with a very definite BFN. UGH!!! Currently on CD 40/23 DPO with NOTHING. Nadda. Zilch. No sign of either AF or a BFN. UGH UGH UGH. Feeling really crappy right now. Very very good friend (aka those you adopt as pretty much family) passed away on sunday [expected, but still not nice] and this whole drama with my body not doing ANYTHING.... :(

I had a really good look back through years of old calenders where I marked my cycles, and I have once had a 42 day cycle (I was studying for big exams at the time, and put it down to stress) soooo I'm still "only" at 40 days now... I guess I'll wait until thursday (42 days) to see if anything comes along then, and then, test again maybe?

If there's still no BFP or AF in another week I'll go and see a doctor for a blood test I think, and from there I guess we'll just see if we can find anything...!

:(

ahaha! And LITERALLY as I post this, I go to the loo.... and AF has arrived! I never even felt her coming... lol.

Seeing I've had so many BFN waiting for her, I am not disappointed at her arrival, and now I'm HAPPY that at last I can start the next cycle!!! Bring it ON!!!!

32 day cycles suck (so much waaaaiiiiting) but damn I'll take my 32 day cycles back again as long as they're not 40 days again!!!

Still no AF this morning girlies, i'm getting impatient.
Getting another test tomorrow.
:D

Hi Lovely Ladies :flower:

Thanking you all for your love :hugs:

Aww thanks Dare2Dream would be fab if we found out on the same day! :happydance: Never say never :thumbup: i just get myself so excited thinking about a :bfp: :wohoo:

Huge Congrats on the Pregnant beauties in here! and Good Luck to all thats testing very soon :hugs: and huge welcome to the newbies! this is like everyones second home :hugs:

As for me Im currently on CD4 cant really do much just wait for :witch: to get lost, than back to the drawing board again? I keep asking myself Month after Month 'what can i do differently?' :coffee: I guess alot of :sex: and stay mentally focused, I usually get excited to the lead up of Ovulation, than straight after i get really nervous :wacko:

I was thinking of a different Dr also ladies and just add a few more Months of NTNP, but my heart tells me shes a DR she knows what shes doing and honesty is the best policy Because the last 13 Cycles I have charted and I have obsessed, before that was maybe 5Months that I NTNP, so if i added that into the equation it would be around 19 Months :nope: (But if she still tells me keep trying after Dec thats 15 cycle of REALLY REALLY trying i dont want to waste anymore time with her..) Ive heard that theres Drs take couples very seriously after 8 months.. I better accept the facts and find a new1 thats willing to hear me and take me seriously as im not getting any younger and my DH turns 30 in a few Months, and I promised him from the start that he will be a daddy before 30, I guess not.

Lets just wait and see for Now, and Christmas would be something to look forward for :happydance: oh woow what a gift that would be!! :cloud9: Mayb just mayb :happydance:

I better Dash, Good Luck all! Love and Hugs xx :dust:

ahaha! And LITERALLY as I post this, I go to the loo.... and AF has arrived! I never even felt her coming... lol.

Seeing I've had so many BFN waiting for her, I am not disappointed at her arrival, and now I'm HAPPY that at last I can start the next cycle!!! Bring it ON!!!!

32 day cycles suck (so much waaaaiiiiting) but damn I'll take my 32 day cycles back again as long as they're not 40 days again!!!

Very sorry to hear about your friend. :hugs: The stress of TTC is hard enough so I hope you have lots of support.
Glad that you feel good about AF! As someone with long cycles I know what it's like to just want anything to happen even if it is AF!!

Thanks everyone :) I still don't quite believe it. I think it will sink in at the doctors this friday :)
Good luck to everyone else :) lots of people needing some of that ol' dust here :) :dust:

TTC for 2 months now. 25 years old, married for 2 years. Ready for a little punkin' :)

I have tried ovulation tests (what is the abbreviation for that?) when I KNOW I was ovulating. Both months they say that I am not ovulating. Has anyone else had this happen to them? It is frustrating! I'm a teacher so of course there is an ideal time to get pregnant. Of course, I think it is all up to me and my plans, when it definitely is not. Still ready for a BFP though.

CD 8! SMEP says start BDing today!

Off we go into the wonderful strange world of actually trying to get me pregnant. Totally new for both of us!

:dust:

Halfway through our last 2ww for now. Zero symptoms. :(

I just finished my last day of Provera, now I'm waiting for AF so I can start my first round of Clomid!! I have never been more ready for AF to arrive!

only another day or two of AF due here, and then a funeral to attend, and after then I will be able to look forwards again and figure out when to start :sex:!!!

Hey ladies.

I'm 9DPO today.
I had quite heavy spotting on CD7 (brown & Red)
I had quite light spotting on CD8 (pink)

Could it be IB?
I'm hoping it was!!!!

Love & sticky :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back