Had a chemical in October :(
am testing on November 2oth
8 months of ttc with número 1
am taking preseed this month
and reproductive vitamins!
Thanks so much

Happy Halloween!

Im sorry :witch: got you Beth, This has to be our Month! :thumbup:

Good to see you Rusty hope your DH Makes a quick recovery soon x My hubby slipped couple of discs in his back last Month, so lovely to see that hes getting much better x

Im on CD 9 today alot of EWCM but the OPK didnt show anything? when I saw all the EWCM today I thought it will definitely show up on the OPK and No?? well im just going to listen to my body and do alot of :sex: this week as I can Ovulate anywhere between days 9-17 bettr get as much :spermy: in me! :haha:

The thought of even :sex: makes me so so nervous as we have tried for so so long.. its really gets tougher with every passing Month.. but never say never and we just have to do the deed I guess :thumbup:

Ok u all have a lovely day good luck everyone, we need to keep the :bfp: flowing in here!!

xx :dust:

:rofl: You sure you ladies want this? I've been in bed most of the day because I don't have the energy to get up and I'm so sick I don't know if I'll be able to handle work all week! :rofl: :hugs: You know I'm just playing. It's so worth it when you get to hold that LO in your arms at the end of 9 LONG months :haha: :dust: Hurry up and join me soon! :dust:

:rofl: You sure you ladies want this? I've been in bed most of the day because I don't have the energy to get up and I'm so sick I don't know if I'll be able to handle work all week! :rofl: :hugs: You know I'm just playing. It's so worth it when you get to hold that LO in your arms at the end of 9 LONG months :haha: :dust: Hurry up and join me soon! :dust:

Yes I want that! :haha: You know what I mean... :p

Today is CD 1!! Woohoo!! I am sooo excited to start my first (and hopefully only) Clomid cycle! I will be taking Clomid on CD 5-9, and I'm planning on testing on November 25 (even though it's a little early), just in time for Thanksgiving. =D

CD 13, one chart says ov today, one says ov tomorrow.

I'm guessing today, because I think I'm having mittleschmerz...

BDing like crazy tonight and tomorrow!! Fingers crossed we catch this egg! :dust:

A lot of us are at very similar stages it looks, I'm just on CD7 now so fingers crossed EWCM comes along soon and we can get busy! lol. We're starting :sex: this week again anyway to get what we can in there... Ohhh, I hope we can ALL get a :bfp: before christmas!!!

Ooh hello ladies can i join you? Me and Fiance have just started TTC No. 1 this cycle and I'm so excited!:happydance:
We BD a lot anyway (tmi!) and am on CD 7 so hoping to get those swimmers going!
Woohoo so exciting!
Hope you're all doing ok
:winkwink:

Hey ladies.

CD 4 today. Took my first dose of Soy last night. I'm feeling really positive about this month!!!

xxx

I'm on cd9 today- have to be patient for a few days until it's O time!!

Me too, I'm on CD8 now, but with a longer cycle I don't tend to O until more like CD14-16! We're starting the baby dancing though, just to make sure...! hehehe

FX for EVERYONE this month!!!!

CD 14, pretty sure I've ov'd as of yesterday but I may be wrong it could be today.
BD'd last night and will again tonight to make sure, fingers crossed so so tightly that we caught the egg!! :dust:

Hey ladies I'm 4dpo, this is my first month on soy, so hoping the number one is lucky for me since im TTC #1. Hope all the rest of you ladies are doing good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->