TTC #1 Dream Believers (Who's TTC #1?)

Evening Ladies :flower:

I hope everyone is doing well and hanging in there! :thumbup:

Im on CD13, I Ovulated on Day 11, got the darkest of lines on my OPK Had so much EWCM on days 9, 10 and especially 11, i'm dry as a Bone now and my boobs are very tender that ALWAYS happens straight after Ovulation.

Do I think I :sex: enough? Unfort got in a huge argument on CD11 because I got too happy that i had a Positive OPK and DH Thought I was forcing him to:sex:? , In the end we didn't do anything :nope:, We did on Day9, Also this Morning? Just hoping and praying that the :spermy: lived from day9 to 11 :shrug: and I guess 2 days after Ovulation isnt really counted after 48hr the eggs well gone??

I guess all I can do now is sit back and wait :coffee: and try to relax. 2ww it is.

Also Ladies when you keep saying Soy? :blush: are you on about vitamins or syrup? Im taking pre-natal and drinking alot of grapefruit, im open to any other suggestions :thumbup:

Ok Lovelies have a great weekend, :dust: and lets keep the :bfp: rolling in! x

Good luck Nayla!!!!! I'm just on CD10 now, I don't usually O until CD14-17 but we :sex: anyway... haha! Can't hurt to have some fun and practise...? lol!

I'm either 2 or 3 dpo today - I'm not sure if I ov'd on CD 13 or 14. Anyway, yesterday's "top symptom" according to that ticker I added was sensitive nipples, which I definitely had yesterday and the day before. Today's is fatigue or exhaustion, i was very tired yesterday to the point of getting a headache, and today I'm tired even after a good night's sleep and sleeping in.

:shrugs: we'll see...

Hi ladies,

I'm still here with a :bfn: gave up with the OPK's jut dont get a reading with them!!!, my ovulation microscope came today :happydance: cant wait to give that a bash

Hello and can you help at all? A bit tmi sorry! :blush:

I am waiting to ovulate which should be any day now...tmi have just had 1st day of EWCM which usually lasts for a few....only thing is....I now have bloody thrush a bit....

I have read up on this and it doesn't have any bad effects on TTC (if you don't use cream/tab) and should wait until after your fertile time to treat it....

I feel just so upset! Not sure why...bit emotional about it....:cry:
Have any of you ladies experienced this as yet?

Thank you :hugs:

hey im currently TTC no1 and im on cycle day 14 with my 2nd month clomid :) fingers crossed!

awww curly, I haven't had that but I feel for you!!! I hope you can cope until after you've O'd to treat, but I'm sure it must be driving you crazy!!!! :/

I'm on CD 11 now, oooh it's getting closer!! hahahaha. I have a long cycle so I'm not worrying tooo much about BD right now, though we did the other day, but we intend to start the 'every other day' thing as of tomorrow (inlaws are here tonight! haha) and see how we go from there!!! I normally O on CD 16-17 I think, so without an OPK we will keep going until the EWCM comes and goes, and see how we go.... huge FX it all works how it's supposed to!!!!

Who else is getting excited!?? :D

Who else is getting excited!?? :D

I am! CD 17, so far this cycle is completely different from my last one (when I was still working some BCP hormones out) and I feel great! No symptoms, which is good since I'm only 3 or 4 dpo. Just a lingering niggling (annoying) headache. :thumbup:

:dust: :dust: :dust:

It is... although this one is easier than the last one as last time I had all kinds of BCP hormones giving me symptoms.

Yeah my first cycle I was a nut! looking for symptoms like crazy, the second cycle was easier and this month is a cake walk! I think this month I am so relaxed because I am keeping my mind on loosing weight instead of "was that a symptom?! could I be pregnant?! Why am I so tired?! WHATS HAPPENING?!" so that really helps! Now I'm all chill and the days are flying by :happydance:

Me too :)

Day 3 of Clomid!! I am SO excited for the next few weeks. I can't wait to see if I ovulate on this dose of Clomid, and if I get my BFP!

Thanks Flyingduster! It isn't the best!
Thing is, we have to just keep on BDing cause endometriosis may be on it's way back boo!
Natural yoghurt all the way LOL!! :haha:

Good luck to those in your 2WW, I'll be experiencing my first in a few days aaaah!
:happydance:

I'm getting closer to O now too; CD13 now!!! I'm checking for EWCM all the time now, so I can catch it and get going in ernest.. haha! BD yesterday anyway, and will again tomorrow, expecting EWCM, and hopefully O, about the end of the week and then I'll join you guys in the TWW all over again! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->